Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 553 to 572 of 572

Thread: End the Lockdown

  1. #553
    Nitpicker Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    31,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    Keep cherry-picking , keep grasping at straws instead of being a man and proving us all wrong by licking a handrail at a Covid clinic.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    typical response from somebody(a covid sheep who lives in fear) who can't be bothered to read the news reports showing the lockdowns are based on false computer coding at imperial college
    Translation.

    Russiabot-man is afraid of the virus.

  2. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    Oh NO!!!

    What will the Amigo's do if Dougy goes completely libtard LOL

    https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star...own-again.html
    Never been a Dougie fan but I have to give him a lot of credit, although he could have closed non essential business a few days earlier which I said all along, otherwise he's done an excellent job in the fight against the Coronavirus. Heck he'll even get my vote come next election if he keeps this up and puts the Covidiots on ice.
    Safe GFE-----LK, CBJ, FS no exchange of body fluids of any type and everything is protected
    GFE-----------LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DIGITS, FS
    PSE-----------Same as GFE plus any of the following services GREEK, DT, CIM, CIMSW, SLAPPING, SPITTING, SUB, DOM, Rough sex
    Not withstanding YMMV

  3. #555
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    23,178
    Blog Entries
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Translation.

    Russiabot-man is afraid of the virus.
    afraid of the virus? i am not the one that insist we remain in lockdown and cower in fear. unlike you i have to work to make ends meet.
    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  4. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    afraid of the virus? i am not the one that insist we remain in lockdown and cower in fear. unlike you i have to work o make ends meet. lockdown supporters like you depend on the govt for survival
    You can deliver groceries, find a job in an old age home. They are looking for fearless folks to help with the elderly. They've lost over 25 army folks to COVID , they need people. Show us sheep what a big bad wolf you are.

  5. #557
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    23,178
    Blog Entries
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    You can deliver groceries, find a job in an old age home. They are looking for fearless folks to help with the elderly. They've lost over 25 army folks to COVID , they need people. Show us sheep what a big bad wolf you are.
    deliveries take weeks, i am not qualified to work with the eldery in LTCs. end the lockdowns and keep the elderly and the vulnerable in Isolation.
    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  6. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    deliveries take weeks, i am not qualified to work with the eldery in LTCs. end the lockdowns and keep the elderly and the vulnerable in Isolation.
    How about a drive to Missouri since I can't interest you in a paying job and you can destress a bit and get a nice haircut?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...virus-exposure

  7. #559
    Nitpicker Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    31,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    deliveries take weeks, i am not qualified to work with the eldery in LTCs.
    You are definitely qualified to cop out.

  8. #560
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix AZ but visit Ontario as often as possible
    Posts
    2,549
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    They've lost over 25 army folks to COVID , they need people. Show us sheep what a big bad wolf you are.
    In the US, the national guard is being used to help distribute food for the long lines of folks in cars needing food. However our dear leader has ordered an end to the deployments after 89 days. So they will not get to 90 days where additional active duty benefits kick in!

    The miles long lines of cars backed up for hours to get food is amazing similar to the Great Depression days , although I wasn't around! Back then we had leadership in a President (Roosevelt) unlike today where our dear leader spends is days making up nasty names for those that don't praise him. fires all the top people that follow facts and wants to start a new war with China. He thrives on chaos just like in all his failed businesses scams (Trump Univ and shame charity) and bankruptcies.
    Dave in Phoenix
    Sexwork Cyber Resource Center
    Promoting Positive Intimacy and Adult Sexuality
    Esalen massage - integrating with one another in love -"heartfelt touch"
    With C-36 I never pay for sex. Only time to enjoy cuddling, companionship and massage.
    http://www.meetdave.me
    http://www.sexworkcanada.com
    http://www.sexworktoronto.com

    http://www.lovetouch.info

  9. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave in Phoenix View Post
    In the US, the national guard is being used to help distribute food for the long lines of folks in cars needing food. However our dear leader has ordered an end to the deployments after 89 days. So they will not get to 90 days where additional active duty benefits kick in!

    The miles long lines of cars backed up for hours to get food is amazing similar to the Great Depression days , although I wasn't around! Back then we had leadership in a President (Roosevelt) unlike today where our dear leader spends is days making up nasty names for those that don't praise him. fires all the top people that follow facts and wants to start a new war with China. He thrives on chaos just like in all his failed businesses scams (Trump Univ and shame charity) and bankruptcies.
    Yet was enjoying a fun day of golfing today while in the past he bitched Obama should not be golfing. I haven't seen the 89-day reports in the media, I'm surprised.

  10. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    You can deliver groceries, find a job in an old age home. They are looking for fearless folks to help with the elderly. They've lost over 25 army folks to COVID , they need people. Show us sheep what a big bad wolf you are.
    Don't bother. He's already said he has enough money put away to pay for his escort visits and is just bitching because he likes conspiracies.

  11. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Don't bother. He's already said he has enough money put away to pay for his escort visits and is just bitching because he likes conspiracies.
    As long as he has enough to buy that special Pandemic Aluminum hat with the feather in it.

  12. #564
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Phoenix AZ but visit Ontario as often as possible
    Posts
    2,549
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    Yet was enjoying a fun day of golfing today while in the past he bitched Obama should not be golfing. I haven't seen the 89-day reports in the media, I'm surprised.
    Several National Guardsmen serving in Congress blasted the White House for plans to end fellow troops’ coronavirus response deployments in mid-June, just one day ahead of the minimum needed to qualify for a host of active-duty benefits.

    More than 46,000 Guard members are currently serving under Title 32 orders, the largest domestic employment of the force since the Hurricane Katrina disaster in 2005.

    Federal officials originally extended the Guard orders from May 31 to June 24, but did not give any public reason for the new end date. June 24 falls on a Wednesday, and would give most troops 89 days of active-duty service.

    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-in-congress/
    Dave in Phoenix
    Sexwork Cyber Resource Center
    Promoting Positive Intimacy and Adult Sexuality
    Esalen massage - integrating with one another in love -"heartfelt touch"
    With C-36 I never pay for sex. Only time to enjoy cuddling, companionship and massage.
    http://www.meetdave.me
    http://www.sexworkcanada.com
    http://www.sexworktoronto.com

    http://www.lovetouch.info

  13. #565
    Nitpicker Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    31,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave in Phoenix View Post
    In the US, the national guard is being used to help distribute food for the long lines of folks in cars needing food. However our dear leader has ordered an end to the deployments after 89 days. So they will not get to 90 days where additional active duty benefits kick in!.
    What a total sleazebag move.

  14. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    typical response from somebody(a covid sheep who lives in fear) who can't be bothered to read the news reports showing the lockdowns are based on false computer coding at imperial college
    You mean that opinion piece that went around a while ago? The one by "Sue Denim"?

  15. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    What a total sleazebag move.
    It is sleazy but not Trump-specific sleazy. This kind of thing is common anywhere that has benefits that kick in after a fixed time. Corporations do it all the time and the US Military has a record of timing its deployments this way in the past. (I would assume the Canadian military does as well.)

  16. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by kherg007 View Post
    C-man youre delving deep into right wing world w OAN ...OAN makes Fox News look like CNN. Thus be cautious of the sources.
    Too late, Cman double down, there is no cure for stupid.

  17. #569
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    west gta
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    So you're saying that the media and governments shouldn't be concerned about a huge jump in deaths? Gee, I thought you were concerned about every single life?
    By that argument we should ban cars
    We both know if we sell them someone will die

    We should ban cigarettes and alcohol
    Guaranteed more people die from those next year (esp when coupled with things like distress / mental illness / depression after covid blows over)
    than die from actual covid itself


    Yes life is important
    No we cant save everyone
    As Knives once so eloquently put it we need to choose; save the spiders or the butterflies

  18. #570
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    west gta
    Posts
    4,617
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    Keep cherry-picking , keep grasping at straws instead of being a man and proving us all wrong by licking a handrail at a Covid clinic. You're like that person at a restaurant looking at the food and not wanting to try it because in your mind it will taste horrible. Taste it then all can say, at least he tasted it and can speak from experience. The same goes with the virus, if you actually beat it, you can make the claims and some of us may change our mind and label you as the Covid19 expert instead of the _________, I'll be nice and leave that blank. LOL
    I have to ask what is up with the numerous moronic posts about licking handrails? Do you have some weird fetish or something?

    The way people such as myself, C-M, and millions of others "beat" covid is by living our lives normally and not stressing over the #FakeNews that has some people so wound up they would rather jump into traffic than pass me by on a sidewalk
    I look at them and I just laugh

    Its no different than 9-11
    Half the people said they could never get over it, never fly again, we needed so much extra security to strip away our rights
    And the rest of us rolled our eyes at the morons making claims about "what happens when terrorists hijack a plane to hit the CN tower"
    So many parrots lived in fear for months (years?) over that scenario no matter how many times I told them it was idiotic and besides being a pointless target for terrorism the odds were they get struck by lightning before they were on a hijacked plane

    Sheeple are idiots and they flee when they hear loud noises
    I knew kids like those back in school
    Prob still wont go outside at night

  19. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    I have to ask what is up with the numerous moronic posts about licking handrails? Do you have some weird fetish or something?

    The way people such as myself, C-M, and millions of others "beat" covid is by living our lives normally and not stressing over the #FakeNews that has some people so wound up they would rather jump into traffic than pass me by on a sidewalk
    I look at them and I just laugh

    Its no different than 9-11
    Half the people said they could never get over it, never fly again, we needed so much extra security to strip away our rights
    And the rest of us rolled our eyes at the morons making claims about "what happens when terrorists hijack a plane to hit the CN tower"
    So many parrots lived in fear for months (years?) over that scenario no matter how many times I told them it was idiotic and besides being a pointless target for terrorism the odds were they get struck by lightning before they were on a hijacked plane

    Sheeple are idiots and they flee when they hear loud noises
    I knew kids like those back in school
    Prob still wont go outside at night
    You and the amigos claim it's just a "flu". Now you're professing in your enlightened wisdom that it really only lasts 4 to 5 days. You obviously believe you're more astute than a car salesman and also have a medical degree. Therefore go with the idea of herd immunity and get yourself infected. You will be able to say "look I was right" if you beat it in 5 days and you will have the antibodies to be able to be free to walk around with your head held high. DO IT, you know it's the right thing to do.

  20. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    By that argument we should ban cars...
    What a leap of logic if the think the government (and society) being concerned with a huge number of deaths is akin to wanting to ban cars.

    You claimed earlier that every life is important but now you are making it clear you only care about whether you can get a hair cut or drink in a crowded park.

    Its no different than 9-11
    So all those precautions airlines and customs put in place to prevent future occurrences were wrong?

    Funny that a group of people so obsessed about the remote possibility of being attacked by an Islamic terrorist are claiming that 100,000 Americans dying isn't worth being concerned about.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •