Thread: Goodlife gyms closed til further notice

Goodlife gyms closed til further notice

Just got the email, closing all of them

Fuck!

RockStar
    playing with Scarlett Johansson in our underwear somewhere in iceland
    where are all the hot babes gonna go to pump

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
    A pucker kiss involves only 2.

old member
    Ya I just got an email from fit for less saying they will be closing. It sucks, but I understand

Cesspools of bacteria and viruses.

80% of the population couldn't care less anyway. They're obese, and majority rules!

"...for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate."

I cant work out my big cock now like smallcock can

Movati also closing indefinitely.

The sent an email last week outlining their enhanced cleaning measures and reassuring clients that it was safe. Irresponsible message to send.

Equinox closing both Bay and Yorkville starting 8PM tonight , they should have done it earlier as a PT client tested positive according to my trainer.
    CUPID Mega Thread | TP Megathread | High Price Tiered Indys List: 400-499 ; 500-599, 600+

Just got an email - LA Fitness down now too.

I have a gym in the condo that is never used, and 24 flights of stair to run inside.
    Where there is a will, there is a way.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    I have a gym in the condo that is never used, and 24 flights of stair to run inside.
    Kathleen - You could help your entire building if you ran those 24 flights with a Lysol wipe in each hand sliding them down the railings!
    -Goodoer

"I might just reverse my vasectomy for a lady who does this...

I have rubber bands and a chin up bar. Body weight exercises work well. Plus you can still go outside and walk / run. Just avoid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodoer View Post
    Kathleen - You could help your entire building if you ran those 24 flights with a Lysol wipe in each hand sliding them down the railings!
    Ha, I like it.

I've taken to wearing latex gloves now whenever I leave home.

Kathleen HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock View Post
    Cesspools of bacteria and viruses.

80% of the population couldn't care less anyway. They're obese, and majority rules!
    80% of the population that joins a gym in the new year stop going long before March.

They closed my building gym as well :/

could my life getting any worse first Goodlife and now Sephora

old member
    Just got an email - LA Fitness down now too.

They shut the gym down in my condo as well cancelling all party and group functions

Quote Originally Posted by fictionfactor View Post
    could my life getting any worse first Goodlife and now Sephora
    I suspect that it could, in fact, get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Deeds View Post
    They shut the gym down in my condo as well cancelling all party and group functions
    Yep, just got an email saying the same. This is so insane.

Now its just running the stairs and doing what I can inside the unit with bands.

Kathleen HFH

Like I mentioned in another thread. Interesting that they've ordered all community gatherings to be capped at 50 people, closed gyms, bars, restaurants, schools etc. But you're still free to ride public transit. Which includes, subways, buses, streetcars, trains etc.

It was time for a change!

I've taken to wearing latex gloves now whenever I leave home.
    Kathleen - Let me know when you get to the point of wearing a full latex suit. I'll pay to watch... (with groceries as they'll be more valuable).
    -Goodoer

"I might just reverse my vasectomy for a lady who does this...