Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will prices drop

old member

Question Will prices drop

Do you think prices will drop in the sex industry because of this virus an if they do will would this make more active in the hobby?

Übermensch
    As demand decreases, you will be more than likely to find SP's offering "specials", especially those desperate for money who live pay check to pay check.
    Of course there will always be those that take full advantage of the situation by trying to bargain and cross boundaries.

I also wonder how many will take prebookings and how much of that will turn out to be scams.
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

When is it time to retire
    I don’t see the prices dropping. Imagine most girls will stop working unless they are pressured by outside forces. Lower rates would be great but would only increase the chance of getting it.

The SP’s will go down swinging but eventually they will have to take the same haircut everyone else will be getting.

Nobody will be making any money. How can clients pay when they are broke?

I see some are now offering online sessions, which is industrious, but with the multitude of cam sites and onlyfans type sites, there’s no way they’ll be getting $300+ an hour anytime soon.

Life is cyclical. Yin had a good run, now it’s Yang’s time.

That could come at a cost of your own health...lower prices means higher traffic/more clients to make ends meet...

I think SPs should decrease or stop altogether the business until there is a remedy for this...the market demand will return once it does so no sense risking your health for a few bucks....smart ones saved up for a rainy day, have a plan B or I’m positive have their regular clients help them out here and there..

This pandemic surely must have humbled a lot of folks out there...
    KM
    Nympho Aficionado

Its easier to ask for handouts on twitter. girls making 100s up to 1000s per date asking for donation on twitter because they just returned from vacation and can not work. How they afford the vacation in the first place? They came home with $0?

The American ladies are fighting it with all the gusto they can muster

https://twitter.com/Lille_Milk/statu...07087585935360

as I'm sure some here following their mentors in Trumpville are doing too.

Quote Originally Posted by kubeman View Post
    I’m positive have their regular clients help them out here and there.
    Sounds good. Just like the SP's would help their regular clients when they (the clients) are laid off or lost a $million in the stock market.

I'd pay them but it's a struggle now that I'm living off toilet paper and cat food.

"...for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself—so like a brother, really—I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate."

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock View Post
    I'd pay them but it's a struggle now that I'm living off toilet paper and cat food.
    Barter with them. Offer them toilet paper and cat food for pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock View Post
    Lmao everything with you is a joke lmao hahah

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sp free View Post
    The SP’s will go down swinging but eventually they will have to take the same haircut everyone else will be getting.
    I think it depends on the time frame. They will resist initially. But if it lasts long enough and they've been losing business for 2 or 3 months, they will realize what they need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    As demand decreases, you will be more than likely to find SP's offering "specials", especially those desperate for money who live pay check to pay check.
    Of course there will always be those that take full advantage of the situation by trying to bargain and cross boundaries.

I also wonder how many will take prebookings and how much of that will turn out to be scams.
    Prices may drop for a while. Any savings will help short term or If they have other income or a couple of clients that have big $$ can support . Mrkt is down now so that will hurt too

I am sure there are some guys that shorted the market. Many on Bay street that will make money as the market recovers over time. Many in the Healthy Industry working overtime. When the virus eventually levels off will spend the extra cash. People selling certain products and specific industries can do well. Also ladies will take civie jobs and work less in the industry or spread out their talents. Online, or try other areas of that are doing ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    Sounds good. Just like the SP's would help their regular clients when they (the clients) are laid off or lost a $million in the stock market.
    Of course they would.

Anyone considering professional lady should do the math. If a lady sees only 5 customers per day(low estimate) and each customer is in contact with 5 other individuals(low estimate) and each of that person, etc. In one month we're talking about literally tens of thousands of people.. And that's magnified by the type of individuals willing to engage in a risky behavior. Not a problem for the younger guys, but to us older ones, that's Russian roulette with two rounds in the cylinder. No thanks. I've been off the wagon for a while, now.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    Anyone considering professional lady should do the math. If a lady sees only 5 customers per day(low estimate) and each customer is in contact with 5 other individuals(low estimate) and each of that person, etc. In one month we're talking about literally tens of thousands of people.. And that's magnified by the type of individuals willing to engage in a risky behavior. Not a problem for the younger guys, but to us older ones, that's Russian roulette with two rounds in the cylinder. No thanks. I've been off the wagon for a while, now.
    Me too, I'm just over 50 and ain't risking it.

Übermensch
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    Everyone should practice social distancing, even if your immune system is strong enough to not die you can pass it on to those not as fortunate, parents or elders, before infection or even after you have recovered.
    Do you wanna risk killing older loved ones, friends or family for some coochie?
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by sp free View Post
    Of course they would.
    Hence your handle?

Probably. $100 for hh may entice me out of my cave. But for now, I'm avoiding almost all human contact, let alone, SPs.

I don't know whether to feel 'reassured' that so many independent SPs are still advertising, or dismayed by that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by legmann View Post
    I don't know whether to feel 'reassured' that so many independent SPs are still advertising, or dismayed by that fact.
    Dismayed by the fact is the right answer. Two of my 3 regs are advertising as ever. 3rd one doesn't advertize. Guess,when you don't have a choice you put your life on the line.which is what sp's do anyway.but now it just got more real than ever.

You mean they aren't just gold digging women but some actually do this because they have to in order to survive?!!!! WHAT?!

Maybe now some of you will finally start to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
    Dismayed by the fact is the right answer. Two of my 3 regs are advertising as ever. 3rd one doesn't advertize. Guess,when you don't have a choice you put your life on the line.which is what sp's do anyway.but now it just got more real than ever.

Demand (clients) is down...but so is supply (ladies)...so for now there is still a balance - other than of course those ladies who are choosing not to work right now are out of income (no paid cheques for them)...

If the Supply/Demand balance tilts...then price fluctuations will occur...not enough clients? discounts offered. Not enough SP's? Prices could temporarily go up, just like other areas in Canada (pre COVID-19) where there is not the large market of working ladies like we see in the GTA.

Just some thoughts...next few months will be a wild ride. I'm leaning towards dropping down to just my current SB who like me can work mostly from home and we're mostly exclusive with one another at the moment.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast