Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nyti...llers.amp.html

Scum bags like this deserve to be robbed.....
    Nympho Aficionado

He got greedy. If he had priced things reasonably he could have moved the product fast and made a respectable profit. That is what is known as US of A s s greed.
    TDL
    Indian
    Greek
    ISO a SP with a tongue stud, Greek tour guide.
    It's scary when it's hairy - ban the bush

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kubeman View Post

He can walk out on the street and sell the shit sadly.

I hope he doesn't. I hope he gets stuck with it all and losses money on buying it all.
    Fabulously Full Figured Fun

Jessica Rain

Want to see to it all ~ FansOfRain.com
    ~ Content now LIVE!!! ~

Week/monthly packages available

Twitter: @MsJessicaRainSP

I notice the guy selling N95 masks on the Ter b Buy and Sell Zone got his post removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rain View Post
    He can walk out on the street and sell the shit sadly.

I hope he doesn't. I hope he gets stuck with it all and losses money on buying it all.
    He was sent a cease and desist letter by federal authorities...price gouging is illegal in Tennessee....since he couldn’t find any outlets to sell he’s finally “considering” donating them.
    Nympho Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    He got greedy. If he had priced things reasonably he could have moved the product fast and made a respectable profit. That is what is known as US of A s s greed.
    They should have caps for how many items people can buy in a given period...there are elderly that could really use the products he is hoarding...
    Nympho Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by probyn View Post
    I notice the guy selling N95 masks on the Ter b Buy and Sell Zone got his post removed.
    Lot of people trying to capitalize over a global pandemic....this is the real virus...
    Nympho Aficionado

They should have caps for how many items people can buy in a given period...there are elderly that could really use the products he is hoarding...
    Many places do....now. If there was one thing that local businesses and local governments could have done early on it would have been this. Simple and easy to execute.

KK

Quote Originally Posted by kkelso View Post
    Many places do....now. If there was one thing that local businesses and local governments could have done early on it would have been this. Simple and easy to execute.

KK
    Agreed...
    Nympho Aficionado

So much for capitalism
    Its bs
    People should be able to sell for whatever price they want

Explain to me how its cool for an advertiser to inflate demand and double price of something like an iphone so lines go down street but selling online is a no no

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    So much for capitalism
    Its bs

Explain to me how its cool for an advertiser to inflate demand and double price of something like an iphone so lines go down street but selling online is a no no
    Well seems like exceptions are being made during times of national crisis....I’m all for free market but you don’t need to be a dick and hoard every item that is needed especially by those most vulnerable to it....
    Nympho Aficionado

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He was sent a cease and desist letter by federal authorities...price gouging is illegal in Tennessee....since he couldn’t find any outlets to sell he’s finally “considering” donating them.
    I should have been more clear, but my simple heart. I didn't even think of price gouging in street. Just selling at regular price.
    Fabulously Full Figured Fun

Jessica Rain

Want to see to it all ~ FansOfRain.com
    ~ Content now LIVE!!! ~

Week/monthly packages available

Twitter: @MsJessicaRainSP

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rain View Post
    I should have been more clear, but my simple heart. I didn't even think of price gouging in street. Just selling at regular price.
    Understood. I think he would be met with some vigilante justice had he tried to sell on the street...especially since alot of people know what he looks like now...
    Nympho Aficionado

Let me get this straight...

You feel they should be robbed because they are doing what most people do in a capitalistic society? Either become a communist, or understand that most people who become wealthy are enabled by exploiting the needs of others. Death is a business. Do you think funeral parlors should be robbed?

Quote Originally Posted by black booty lover View Post
    Let me get this straight...

You feel they should be robbed because they are doing what most people do in a capitalistic society? Either become a communist, or understand that most people who become wealthy are enabled by exploiting the needs of others. Death is a business. Do you think funeral parlors should be robbed?
    Yep I think someone who exploits a very serious pandemic shouldn’t be able to profit over it....call it what you want but he’s not even pricing it fairly....it’s assholes like this that deserve to be infected with the virus and why we can’t have nice things...You can’t compare a legitimate business with opportunistic scammers sorry...
    Nympho Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    So much for capitalism
    Its bs

Sell non-essentials for whatever the fuck you want.
    Staples should be protected from price gouging.
    If you think otherwise, I hope you get covid and don't have sanitizer or toilet paper.

I was in a Shoppers last night.A guy was loading up on LISTERINE to sell as hand sanitiser!

When I am elected Governor I will put into place a anti-profiteering law. Anyone that is caught hording vital supplies and profiteering will arrested, jail, fined and his goods seized.

Ceiling Cat
    A.K.A Van Helsing - Cackler Killer

Yep I think someone who exploits a very serious pandemic shouldnít be able to profit over it....call it what you want but heís not even pricing it fairly....itís assholes like this that deserve to be infected with the virus and why we canít have nice things...You canít compare a legitimate business with opportunistic scammers sorry...

Sorry bro, that's capitalism. People sell shit every day all the time at whatever the market holds. The stock market is based on this concept.

Do the right thing, do what this guy is doing. Word of caution for right-wing conservatives: It's a Syrian man and maybe too woke for you.

Sorry bro, that's capitalism. People sell shit every day all the time at whatever the market holds. The stock market is based on this concept.
    They sent him a cease and desist letter and he has nowhere to sell so apparently the market and the law decided it’s not gonna happen...
    Nympho Aficionado

Anyway here’s an update.....he’s donated all the sanitizers....karma is sweet

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nyti...ation.amp.html
    Nympho Aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by probyn View Post
    Nope , I deleted the post myself because I sold out.

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
    Blog Entries
    But there are limits as to what you can get away with. For example, there is a law against lending institutions charging excessive rates. It is called usury. So they can make profits from percentages, but it does not give them free reign. They cannot take advantage of people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast