Thread: Angel baby (343) 340-8879 Kingston

Angel baby (343) 340-8879 Kingston

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...add_me-5877698
    Figured I would TOFTT.
    Attempted to book her this morning, initial text was at 9:30 wondering if she took morning bookings.
    9:45 she texted I'm just getting breakfast, then I can see you
    9:47 I texted What time were you thinking?
    !0:00 she texted does 11:30 work for you?or would 11:00 be better.
    10:03 i texted I have an appointment at noon and wanted to see you for an hour, could we do 11:00 for a hh?
    10:06 i texted or I could try to get freed up after my appointment
    10:23 she texted we can do the 11:00
    !0 :25 i texted OK, what area are you in?
    10:42 i texted getting close to 11:00 may not be able to get there on time
    10:47 she texted name of hotel and added just finishing paying for food
    10:48 I texted can't get there by 11:00 can we do 11:15 i'm on my way, will text you when I park
    11:13 I texted Just parked at entrance
    11:21 I texted hello?
    11:23 she texted next time wait for me to confirm i'm not even back to the motel yet
    I'm thinking at this point we confirmed for 11:00 already and you aren't even at the motel?
    11:25 I texted I will try to reschedule after my appointment
    11:37 she texted do you have a time so I can make sure i'm available
    11:39 I texted I hope to be freed up before 2:30
    1:26 I texted hi again, would 2:00 be OK
    1:30 she texted yes babexoxo
    1:30 i texted i will text you when I park
    1:37 she texted you will be arriving at 2:00
    1:38 i texted Yes
    1:56 I texted just pulled in
    2:06 I texted hello?
    Starting to think at this point not again! I'll give her till 2:15
    2:14 she texted room #

She is the girl in the pictures and was wearing the red slashed dress, she is very pretty and her age is accurate. She seems happy go lucky and has a warm smile and smells great, pictures make her ass look bigger than it is.She has some scarring on her belly and her breasts have been stretched from being full of milk.
    Thought I caught a wiff of weed when I first walked in but once I smelled her I thought it was from the next room.
    We chatted very briefly and she began to undress me while we did some light closed mouth kissing, I undressed her as well.
    She only does COB, BBBJ was great but not deep she kept her hand on the base till she was sure I wasn't the type to ram it in her throat.
    I had to contain my self a couple of times because she doesn't include MSOG, even with an hour, good tongue action on the head and underside
    Condom on then we went into missionary position and she has a really small shaved pussy, reacted well to clit rub and fingering arching her back and moaning.
    She is tight, took a good 5 minutes to get the head to pop in, once i did she started rocking while i was buried deep, what ever she does with her muscles feels like her pussy is giving you a blow job.
    Never got past this position, she told me to clean up in the bathroom(had sweat running down my face) once i was done I started to get dressed and she said "you don't have to leave right away".
    So we chatted a bit and as we did she pulled out a bong and started cleaning it, then filling it so i finished getting dressed and as she was lighting it "I said see you later, thanks its been fun"
    Got in my truck at 3:08
    There was no mention of 420 friendly or party girl in her ad.
    There was mention of low restrictions in her ad but seemed like she does less than others who don't advertise low restrictions in their ads.
    I would have repeated but the non return of texts at the booking time by leaving me waiting and mostly the use of drugs, even 420, right in front of me is a no go in my books.
    Last edited by PeteOsborne; 03-06-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Looks to me like she's dropped off the Land of Leo pretty solid. I have her number but haven't tried to contact. I'm wondering if that might be the way of it for some others. Work from home or outcall to known quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Gravey View Post
    Looks to me like she's dropped off the Land of Leo pretty solid. I have her number but haven't tried to contact. I'm wondering if that might be the way of it for some others. Work from home or outcall to known quantities.
    I saw her last week and she was heading to Toronto Friday afternoon. She often visits Toronto for 1 week at a time and offers sessions over there. Her text responses are pretty poor. Budget 2-5 hrs per reply. She usually spams my number when she is back in K-town. She mentioned she sometimes visits West of Toronto sometimes too

As for Pete Osbourne, he is bang on. In order to see her, I start to text her 2 days in advance. You will only get 1-3 responses from her back in a day. I make my appointment 30 mins earlier than I usually want to because you have to budget 15-30 mins of waiting outside her motel before she tells you to come in. It seems she lives in the Motel as it's usually the same unit#. Room is in a mess and her weed stash & hardware are often displayed on the table. She usually asks me if it's okay for her to smoke before our session. She is on the messy side and so is the room. In my last visit the washroom was dirty, I cringed while I took a shower. She had no clean towel!
    On to the good stuff, she is an open book with no attitude and easy to get along with! She is not smart and classy but gets the job done. I usually get nervous but not with her. She has a cute face and as Pete mentioned, stretched boobs and belly scar. On my last visit, I noticed slit scars on her left hand (didn't want to ask her what happened). Her pussy is quite responsive to DATY. No DFK, just continuous closed mouth small kisses all over your body. Her BBBJ is decent with little suction and polishing action. During intercourse, wasn't sure her moans were genuine or fake. She sets a timer on her phone for the session and sometimes extend the session by 5-10 mins past the bell. I enjoyed my first two visits with her but got turned off a bit during my last visit. Not sure if I will repeat unless desperate.
    Tip: She is not a morning person. So book a session after 1pm

thanks for the intel fellas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer_boi View Post
    I saw her last week and she was heading to Toronto Friday afternoon. She often visits Toronto for 1 week at a time and offers sessions over there. Her text responses are pretty poor. Budget 2-5 hrs per reply. She usually spams my number when she is back in K-town. She mentioned she sometimes visits West of Toronto sometimes too

As for Pete Osbourne, he is bang on. In order to see her, I start to text her 2 days in advance. You will only get 1-3 responses from her back in a day. I make my appointment 30 mins earlier than I usually want to because you have to budget 15-30 mins of waiting outside her motel before she tells you to come in. It seems she lives in the Motel as it's usually the same unit#. Room is in a mess and her weed stash & hardware are often displayed on the table. She usually asks me if it's okay for her to smoke before our session. She is on the messy side and so is the room. In my last visit the washroom was dirty, I cringed while I took a shower. She had no clean towel!
    On to the good stuff, she is an open book with no attitude and easy to get along with! She is not smart and classy but gets the job done. I usually get nervous but not with her. She has a cute face and as Pete mentioned, stretched boobs and belly scar. On my last visit, I noticed slit scars on her left hand (didn't want to ask her what happened). Her pussy is quite responsive to DATY. No DFK, just continuous closed mouth small kisses all over your body. Her BBBJ is decent with little suction and polishing action. During intercourse, wasn't sure her moans were genuine or fake. She sets a timer on her phone for the session and sometimes extend the session by 5-10 mins past the bell. I enjoyed my first two visits with her but got turned off a bit during my last visit. Not sure if I will repeat unless desperate.
    Tip: She is not a morning person. So book a session after 1pm
    Saw her last week? Hope the Corona doesn’t kill you , dude. Hope you are being less irresponsible this week

Saw her once and it was like pulling teeth trying to get answers from her. Not worth the hassle. I don't know how she gets any business.

I see hand tattoos and i'm immediately turned off....thanks for the heads up!