Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My 'to do' list. Anyone have info?

  1. #1

    My 'to do' list. Anyone have info?

    I checked out the parkhill appt. Not a good SP this month. Wasn't terribly enjoyable.

    Here are a few I'm looking at. Let me know what your thoughts are:

    AUTUMN
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ecials-5844179

    MADDIE
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...zing_n-5740552

    MZ EVE
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...n_ptbo-4848671

    MARLEE WILD (has been around a lot over the years, never answers messages.. curious)
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...e_wild-4508880

    VIXENNA
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...u_mine-5697776

  2. #2
    Also, I really wanted to see Kristine, but she's bailed twice now. So she's on my FU list at the moment.

  3. #3
    I've done some digging on Autumn; it's a scam based on the number. There are posts on another site outlining their experience.

    The rest are all real, but I can't speak the experience you can expect.

    Marlee has been around for a while, and I think it's safe to say she's about 10 years older than her ad states. I believe it's also been reported that she uses "borrowed" photos that she feels are similar to her. I've texted her in the past to inquire, but based on the services she offers I found her rates to be steep for the area.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by jcharger86 View Post
    I checked out the parkhill appt. Not a good SP this month. Wasn't terribly enjoyable.

    Here are a few I'm looking at. Let me know what your thoughts are:

    AUTUMN
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ecials-5844179
    "Party Favours Available" - Hard stop for me. Dealer/pimp nearby."Party Girl" with a snowflake - Also hard stop for me. No interest in girls with coke habits.Saw her once for BBBJ/CIM. Nice enough girl, decent BJ, but then she pulled off at the last minute and caught everything in her hand. Wouldn't repeat.

    MARLEE WILD (has been around a lot over the years, never answers messages.. curious)
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...e_wild-4508880
    Her ad's changed recently. Used to emphasize the "mistress" part, which holds no appeal for me. Still pretty pricey for an unknown in this area though.On my TDL.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    "Party Favours Available" - Hard stop for me. Dealer/pimp nearby."Party Girl" with a snowflake - Also hard stop for me. No interest in girls with coke habits.Saw her once for BBBJ/CIM. Nice enough girl, decent BJ, but then she pulled off at the last minute and caught everything in her hand. Wouldn't repeat.Her ad's changed recently. Used to emphasize the "mistress" part, which holds no appeal for me. Still pretty pricey for an unknown in this area though.
    On my TDL.
    Vixen is also on my TDL! Rates are higher but if pics are real n recent and service is good could be well worth it.

    Traded a few texts this week with her. She will be available ne t Feb 25th. She goes to College/University so doesn't work all the time.

    List of extras is appealing but pricey. Bbbj, greek is on the menu but considered an extra. Toy play is also available.

    I'm going to pay her a visit on the 25th and report back, unless someone gets there first. In which case report back please.

  6. #6
    I haven’t seen her, but I know Maddie has a collection of negative reviews on multiple boards. She’s been around for awhile and has gone by different names.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by yrbell3 View Post
    I haven’t seen her, but I know Maddie has a collection of negative reviews on multiple boards. She’s been around for awhile and has gone by different names.
    I would love to see Vixenna if she would come closer into Durham

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •