Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Trump Ripped For Disrespectful National Anthem Antics At His Super Bowl Party

  1. #1

    Trump Ripped For Disrespectful National Anthem Antics At His Super Bowl Party

    As always, it's okay when WE do it!


    02/03/2020 20:36 EST

    Trump Ripped For Disrespectful National Anthem Antics At His Super Bowl Party

    The president waved his hands, pointed and pretended to conduct the anthem when he has always insisted people should "stand proudly."

    By Mary Papenfuss, HuffPost US

    President Donald Trump was chastised Monday after video footage showed him goofing off as the national anthem played during a Super Bowlparty at his West Palm Beach golf resort.

    As everyone else around Trump (including his wife and youngest son) stood solemnly with their hands over their hearts, Trump fidgeted, waved his hands, pointed at people and pretended to conduct the music.

    The video of the president cutting up during the anthem, first reported by the Miami Herald, was part of an Instagram story posted by a real estate agent at the party, which was held for a select group of the president’s supporters. The event cost American taxpayers $3.4 million, according to an analysis by HuffPost.

    S.V. Dáte

    ✔@svdate

    Boy. Good thing Trump is not a black NFL player, because otherwise this behavior would probably be really disrespectful and bad. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...239913588.html

    As others stand at attention for anthem, Trump fidgets, points, pretend-conducts the band

    President Donald Trump has repeatedly said all Americans should “stand proudly” during the national anthem, and publicly chastises those who don’t as disrespectful of the troops.

    miamiherald.com

    2,602

    3:09 PM - Feb 3, 2020

    Twitter Ads info and privacy

    1,391 people are talking about this

    Rep. Eric Swalwell

    ✔@RepSwalwell

    Our troops are worthy of a commander-in-chief who respects them. Instead, they’re being led by a self-centered man-child. https://mobile.twitter.com/RepSwalwe...b66c4eafd8b38c

    Miami Herald

    ✔@MiamiHerald

    NEW: As others stood at attention for the national anthem, President Donald Trump was fidgeting, pointing, and pretending to conduct a band https://hrld.us/31kCSl0

    27.9K

    4:12 PM - Feb 3, 2020

    Rep. Eric Swalwell

    ✔@RepSwalwell

    Our troops are worthy of a commander-in-chief who respects them. Instead, they’re being led by a self-centered man-child. https://twitter.com/miamiherald/stat...22418141392897

    Miami Herald

    ✔@MiamiHerald

    NEW: As others stood at attention for the national anthem, President Donald Trump was fidgeting, pointing, and pretending to conduct a band https://hrld.us/31kCSl0

    27.9K

    4:12 PM - Feb 3, 2020

    Twitter Ads info and privacy

    8,445 people are talking about this

    Trump has said that athletes who take a knee at NFL games to protest racism and police brutality — a movement launched by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick — should be fired because they’re disrespecting America and the military.

    “You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing — you shouldn’t be there,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in 2018, adding, “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country.”

    When a football player takes a knee, the team owner should “get that son of a bitch off the field,” Trump told a rally in 2017.

    Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren slammed celebrities Beyoncé and Jay-Z on Sunday for sitting during the anthem. She hasn’t yet remarked on the president’s antics.

    Tomi Lahren

    ✔@TomiLahren

    Beyoncé & Jay-Z (former crack dealer)sit for the national anthem because apparently the United States of America has oppressed them with millions upon millions of dollars & fans. Sounds rough. Maybe they should try another country that allows them a little more freedom & success?

    65.2K

    9:59 PM - Feb 2, 2020

    Twitter Ads info and privacy

    26.8K people are talking about this

    The Miami Herald mocked Trump in an editorial by sarcastically noting his “burst of patriotic fervor.”

    It’s “amazing that so many ‘patriots’ who brandish the flag and wear the red cap actually don’t mind any of this,” the editorial noted.

    There were other tweets:

    https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/do...b66c4eafd8b38c

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,338
    Blog Entries
    1
    But Trump is allowed to disrespect anything under the Sun and his Cult Followers are okay with it. No denunciations of it from any of them. But you go down on one knee and still be respectful, and then...... all hell breaks loose by these right wingers!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  3. #3
    I post, therefore I am.
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Tranquility Base, La Luna
    Posts
    7,507
    Donald Kaepernick?
    Orange is the new Orange.

  4. #4
    Meliana's son, Byron, is a bad influence on Trump.

  5. #5
    LOL. What a loser.
    Melania must throw up every morning when she wakes up to that disgusting, pathetic man-child.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    But Trump is allowed to disrespect anything under the Sun and his Cult Followers are okay with it. No denunciations of it from any of them. But you go down on one knee and still be respectful, and then...... all hell breaks loose by these right wingers!!
    Maybe Mueller should launch an investigation over this and get him impeached!
    ROFLMAO!

  7. #7
    But no word of Beyonce and Jay-Z that sat thru the national anthem...

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ational-anthem

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    But no word of Beyonce and Jay-Z that sat thru the national anthem...

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ational-anthem
    Last time I checked, they weren't the potus or the commander in chief.
    Nor are they despicable man-children who criticize anyone who 'disrespects' the good ol' u s of eh.
    Pathetic, stupid, useless comparison.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Last time I checked, they weren't the potus or the commander in chief.
    Nor are they despicable man-children who criticize anyone who 'disrespects' the good ol' u s of eh.
    Pathetic, stupid, useless comparison.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    LOL Apovagina you got to be one of the biggest stooge of Terb

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    LOL Apovagina you got to be one of the biggest stooge of Terb
    Great rebuttal.
    Informative, introspective, and challenging.

    You should be ashamed that all you have to respond with is ad hominem attacks.
    Not to mention, VERY poor grammar.
    Pathetic, as scheduled.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Great rebuttal.
    Informative, introspective, and challenging.

    You should be ashamed that all you have to respond with is ad hominem attacks.
    Not to mention, VERY poor grammar.
    Pathetic, as scheduled.
    Was no rebuttal ...but the truth !!!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    Was no rebuttal ...but the truth !!!
    Grammatically incorrect, at the least.
    You should really go upstairs and ask mamma if she can quiz you on your grade 4 english material.

    Just stop before you make a (bigger) fool of yourself.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Grammatically incorrect, at the least.
    You should really go upstairs and ask mamma if she can quiz you on your grade 4 english material.

    Just stop before you make a (bigger) fool of yourself.
    Apovagina ..Nobody gives a fuck of grammar errors, only stooges with a low sense of self like you that need to feel they scored something by using grammar.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    Apovagina ..Nobody gives a fuck of grammar errors, only stooges with a low sense of self like you that need to feel they scored something by using grammar.
    Stop drinking and go to sleep.
    I know you try your best to mimic your buffoon idol trump, but it really doesn't make you look good.
    In reality it just makes you look like a plebeian.

    More ad hominem... so typical... and really sad, and pathetic... I'm sorry for you and who you are.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Stop drinking and go to sleep.
    I know you try your best to mimic your buffoon idol trump, but it really doesn't make you look good.
    In reality it just makes you look like a plebeian.

    More ad hominem... so typical... and really sad, and pathetic... I'm sorry for you and who you are.
    Thank you but I'm busy Boy your 2 minutes are up. Go find someone else that has some grammar errors ..and you show them who you are !!!!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Last time I checked, they weren't the potus or the commander in chief.
    Nor are they despicable man-children who criticize anyone who 'disrespects' the good ol' u s of eh.
    Pathetic, stupid, useless comparison.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    They are public figures who influence millions of people. Doesn't that count?

  17. #17
    Jayz and Beyonce wanted to stand but couldn't because they had a terminal case of bone spurs. Bone spurs are a very very very serious medical issue.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,338
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    Maybe Mueller should launch an investigation over this and get him impeached!
    ROFLMAO!
    So you adore Trump as well. LOL!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,338
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    They are public figures who influence millions of people. Doesn't that count?
    Does it make it right for The President Trump to practically poke fun and disrespect the national anthem, while in the past slamming someone like Kaepernick for kneeling and still being far more respectful then Trump was?? Which other President did something as stupid as this??


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    Thank you but I'm busy Boy your 2 minutes are up. Go find someone else that has some grammar errors ..and you show them who you are !!!!
    hint: punctuation

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    They are public figures who influence millions of people. Doesn't that count?
    They are private citizens with no public office, at all.
    They can do whatever they fuck they want.
    Public officials, ESPECIALLY the potus and commander in chief, should set an example.
    But it's no surprise that you will find any excuse to deflect from your dear leader's piss-poor, pathetic, childish, un-american behaviour.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    But no word of Beyonce and Jay-Z that sat thru the national anthem...

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ational-anthem
    So it is OK for the POTHUS as long as some celebrities do something of that sort? In any event what he did was much more disrespectful then simply sitting and Jay Z gave an explanation. What did the Chosen one say. His bone spurs were bothering him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •