Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The DNC couldn't organize an orgy.....

The DNC couldn't organize an orgy.....

.........In a Brothel.

What a mess.

Whether it's accidental or more nefarious this is just pure idiocy.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

Blog Entries
    Try and get some sleep, otherwise get Mama to sing to you Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Pundit Guy Benson: “No, but seriously, let us run your healthcare.”

"The DNC couldn't organize an orgy.....
    .........In a Brothel."

That would seem to be a job for the Bernie Hoes.

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Try and get some sleep, otherwise get Mama to sing to you Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty!!
    Tell that to Biden who just called it a complete disaster. And sent a letter to the DNC saying so.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Tell that to Biden who just called it a complete disaster. And sent a letter to the DNC saying so.
    Well this is what he said to that idiot called Trump:

Sanders campaign rejects Trump claims: Democratic primary is 'not currently rigged':

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-not-currently

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Never Been Justly Banned
    Trump wins GOP Iowa Caucus

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp View Post
    Pundit Guy Benson: “No, but seriously, let us run your healthcare.”
    That’s funny

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    Trump wins GOP Iowa Caucus
    This was a good night for Trump and Michael Bloomberg.

I'm generally old school and believe you should register to vote an go to your designated polling place. This caucus thing always seems kind of annoying and not totally democratic.

Never Been Justly Banned

Never Been Justly Banned
    Trump will be loving this.....

Iowa Democrats hung up on campaigns after call gets heated

The Iowa Democrats hosted a conference call with the campaigns within the last hour.

Sources confirm the Iowa Dems hung up on the campaigns as campaigns pressed for more information about the issues with reporting and when they would receive more data/results. Sources say the call got very heated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...tches-n1128596

No worries. They'll release the results after a quick and light massage.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    No worries. They'll release the results after a quick and light massage.
    Certainly a happy ending for some candidate.

That would be stupid of him since the DNC didn't organize this. They weren't involved. It was the Iowa Democratic Party.

I know you all tend to think the DNC is both all powerful with its rigging and totally incompetent to the point it can't organize an orgy in a brothel, but actually they just aren't really involved in this because these are local matters.

(This is an embarassing shit show, though, and hopefully the Iowan Caucus as the magic first event goes away.)

Quote Originally Posted by Valcazar View Post
    That would be stupid of him since the DNC didn't organize this. They weren't involved. It was the Iowa Democratic Party.
    The funny thing is that Biden was probably a benefactor of this mess. Anecdotal evidence suggests, he did not do well in the caucuses.

The funny thing is that Biden was probably a benefactor of this mess. Anecdotal evidence suggests, he did not do well in the caucuses.
    And the reverse is true as well. Say a candidate won big, like Mayor Buttplug.He can't carry the momentum, can he without the results available?
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Never Been Justly Banned
    Turnout expectations were high but reporting I’ve seen says turnout was flat to 2016.

Pundit Guy Benson: ďNo, but seriously, let us run your healthcare.Ē
    Don't worry, you will never get universal health care. The proletariat needs to be desperate.
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by danmand View Post
    Don't worry, you will never get universal health care. The proletariat needs to be desperate.
    You mean we have to wake-up and go to work. That's an extreme idea.

The DNC couldn't organize an orgy..............In a Brothel.
    Umm, that's why you shouldn't have knocked off Jeffrey Epstein. He was your main orgy organizer.

Whether it's accidental or more nefarious this is just pure idiocy.
    It would seem Bernie won again, so the DNC will announce Biden soon.
    Biden has to win to support the impeachment narrative.

If thats the case, it would be twice Sanders was cheated.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    It would seem Bernie won again, so the DNC will announce Biden soon.
    Biden has to win to support the impeachment narrative.

If thats the case, it would be twice Sanders was cheated.
    Bernie can win and the impeachment case still stands, just that Trump was wrong on who the main challenger would be as he is wrong on everything else.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast