Thread: ♡ Aaliyah Woods ♡ FEB 7-10 INCALL Toronto/North York/Scarborough ♡

♡ Aaliyah Woods ♡ FEB 7-10 INCALL Toronto/North York/Scarborough ♡

You've found me... now what will you do with me?

I'm Aaliyah - your new favourite plaything
    Playful but sophisticated, charismatic yet demure, I embody the magnetic qualities of a divine lover. I am an avid conversationalist and an excellent listener as I am naturally attentive, and also casually (yet intensely) affectionate. Strong intellectual stimulation followed by even stronger physical stimulation is my preferred way to spend an evening… or morning… or any time of day really.

Considerations
    1 Hour $500
    1.5 Hours $700
    2 Hours $900
    3 Hours $1300
    4 Hours $1700
    Hourly In-Date Extensions $500
    *Outcalls are subject to a $50+ travel fee dependent on location*

Visit my website to find my schedule and additional information aaliyahwoods.com

I prioritize longer rendezvous, as I treasure taking the time to get to know my lovers inside and out. Pre-booking is highly recommended, as I maintain a low volume schedule and appointment availability can be limited.

You can book a rendezvous by filling out my booking form at aaliyahwoods.com or by emailing me directly at [email protected] with all the necessary information: desired booking date, time, duration, and either a provider reference or your official ID as well as a brief introduction.

Allow me to be your muse, your confidante, the source of that ridiculous smile on your face as you let your mind wander days after our last touch…

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @aaliyahwoodsxo
    Last edited by AaliyahWoods; 02-11-2020 at 04:40 PM.