Thread: bar 77

bar 77

has anyone been there recently.

I was there a few weeks ago. They've renovated the exterior but definitely not the interior of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by boca2020 View Post
    I was there a few weeks ago. They've renovated the exterior but definitely not the interior of the club.
    They just renovated the interior at the end of January.

Nice - appreciate the update. I had a hunch they might because of that amateur dance competition they were advertising & some signage that they would be closed for a few days.

Yes, it's very recent. New floors in half the club, new lighting, new surfacing on the bar. It's actually not bad now. Still a smallish club compared to Pigale, but it looks classier.

Kewl - I may be back then - I was undecided after my first visit. One of the 'turnoffs' was how dark it was and hard to see the dancers through the 'gloom'.

Bar was closed yestherday for more renovations i have to say that the place looks very nice and seem to be more ladys day time

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    Yes, it's very recent. New floors in half the club, new lighting, new surfacing on the bar. It's actually not bad now. Still a smallish club compared to Pigale, but it looks classier.

I just re-read my last post. When I said it looked classier, I didn't mean "classier than Pigale", I meant "classier than before".

classier ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    I just re-read my last post. When I said it looked classier, I didn't mean "classier than Pigale", I meant "classier than before".
    Glad you clarified that. I was about to add you to my DNR (Do Not Read) list. The place is certainly looking better. A bit more lighting to overcome the very dark mirrors might be a good thing. The daytime ladies are mighty fine however.