Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl supercunt show

Superbowl supercunt show

FUCKING BULLSHIT!
    Just when I think I can't be any more annoyed. Caught the first 5 minutes of this crotch thrusting crap. J Lo and Shakira trying to out crotchthrust each other. Enough already. Where do they get their egos?
    thank you for letting me vent. feeling somewhat better.

No
    Come on ... you'd fuck either one of them in a heartbeat! As would all of us ......
    swollen member

LOL!

"Annoyed" by fit, sexy women flashing their pussies at you?

Why don't you tell them to get off your lawn too?

... there is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Call me strange but I actually liked the crotch-flinging contest. I just wish it was in 3D. If the contest was a tie and they had to have a fuck-off, I'd love to be the judge
    "I wanna pound the poontang until it stinks"

Q-Tip

I watched...enjoy it for the mindless fluff that it is. J Lo has always been annoying, Shakira however is forever hot and interesting. Anyone catch the 60 Minutes story on her last week? Should be on their website.

Shakira was good. Enjoyed her part of the show. JLo not so much. She's not a singer.

Missing since AD 393
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    Shakira was good. Enjoyed her part of the show. JLo not so much. She's not a singer.
    Jlo is gettiing in better and better shape though.

Man she's a good looking woman.

JLo looked great but what happened to her bum????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Come on ... you'd fuck either one of them in a heartbeat! As would all of us ......
    I'm afraid to see what Lopez looks like au naturel when she wakes up in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    I find Shakira facially prettier than Jlo. She was very sexy. Better songs too

Personally I don't mind the crotch twitching and ass shaking at all . That's why they where there . To entertain . As for the singing .... I have no idea what the heck they were saying . The both of them . How do people understand the words .

They both were having a great time . Shake all you want . I love it . Either one can eat crackers in my bed .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
    FUCKING BULLSHIT!
    Just when I think I can't be any more annoyed. Caught the first 5 minutes of this crotch thrusting crap. J Lo and Shakira trying to out crotchthrust each other. Enough already. Where do they get their egos?
    You appear to be in the minority based on early feedback in this thread.

A sadder and a wiser man.
    Changed channels for half an hour plus kept the sound muted right through the play by play. The game was entertaining. Good end to end action and undecided up to the last two minutes.

I wish this was the pussy-fest at the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    I'm afraid to see what Lopez looks like au naturel when she wakes up in the morning.

Rest easy my friend, rest easy. ;-)
    ... there is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by kherg007 View Post
    JLo looked great but what happened to her bum????
    Unfortunately Kherg, nobody can beat father time. At some point as you get older, things start to sag and droop, and get wrinkled. J-Lo's booty has been gone for years. Even when she did that video with Iggy Azlea that was all about there ass's and she's showing the whole thing for once, it was to late. Her booty wasn't the same anymore. Wish she had of showed the whole thing more in videos when she was younger.

This video is just sad....

Don't like hot pussy? Maybe you'd prefer Cliff and Norm from Cheers doing the pool noodle dance? Shakira is a real musician, dancer and entertainer.... Jlo is more of a celebrity with a big tush

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
    FUCKING BULLSHIT!
    This was the best super bowl half time show I've seen and I've watched every single one since 1996, the only one that comes close to this was the Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson halftime show.

Shakira can still move.
    J-Lo has been better days.

I thought the halftime show was supposed to be family entertainment? At least that's what the NFL wanted after the Janet Jackson prude out.

Shakira at 43 is still a hot Colombian tamale, JLow...how did you guys like the Depends shot?

Rush will never get a halftime show but I'm still holding out hope that System of a Down or Metallica will.

I don’t know about the rest of ya, but when they did the double ass shake, I may have had a small hands free orgasm in my pants. Lol

This thread is hilarious with the minority complainers about two incredibly sexy women, who are hotter than most 25 year olds I know (yes it is all subjective as to who is hot, Taylor Swift not IMO) I guess the complainers would have preferred Steely Dan or whomever. The NFL went the safe route after the Janet Jackson Nipple Gate hoopla with Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones and Tom Petty. Thank goodness that ended and we are back to the likes of JLO and Shakira.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser1 View Post
    This thread is hilarious with the minority complainers about two incredibly sexy women, who are hotter than most 25 year olds I know (yes it is all subjective as to who is hot, Taylor Swift not IMO) I guess the complainers would have preferred Steely Dan or whomever. The NFL went the safe route after the Janet Jackson Nipple Gate hoopla with Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones and Tom Petty. Thank goodness that ended and we are back to the likes of JLO and Shakira.
    Hotter than most 25 year olds?

Scouserly type, are you saying Shakira and JLow are hotter than this 25 year old (yellow top). You better find a place to hide gumba, Nix is comin!

RockStar
    playing with Scarlett Johansson in our underwear somewhere in iceland
    while jlo's cunt struggles on that pole like a 49er and shakira's cunt rules supreme like a chief, i was hoping for janet's boob to pop like a weasel

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
    A pucker kiss involves only 2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast