Thread: Real GFE

Blog Entries

Post Real GFE

Beaucoup de gens ici veulent avoir une vraie GFE et je fais parti de ce groupe.

Je reçois toujours des compliments à propos de mon hygiène du fait que j'arrive toujours lavé, autant mon corps que mes dents et aussi du fait que je sente bon. Quand on y pense, c'est exactement ce que ces filles nous offrent.

Je me fais souvent dire que plusieurs clients, vont les voir avec une hygiène douteuse, qu'ils puent et qu'ils veulent seulement baiser et s'en aller tandis que moi, j'aime prendre mon temps et apprendre à connaître la fille et lui montrer qu'elle est importante pour moi.
    Pour ma part, je vois ces rencontre comme lorsque j'étais ado et que je me mettais à mon mieux pour que la fille en question ait envie de moi et qu'elle me désire. Tout ça pour dire que si les gens respectent ces filles, ils obtiendront un meilleur service. Exactement ce que vous souhaitez de votre petite amie parfaite et si vous êtes chanceux, elle lavera la vaisselle sans chialer.
    Qu'en pensez-vous?

Many people here want to have a real GFE and I so do I.

I always get compliments about my hygiene because I always get there washed, both my body and my teeth, and also because I smell good. When you think about it, that's exactly what these girls are doing for us.

** I am often told that several customers, will see them with questionable hygiene, that they stink and that they only want to satisfy themselves and leave ASAP. Not me, I like to take my time and get to know the girl and show her that she is important to me.
    I look at these encounters as when I was a teenager and I put myself to my best so that the girl in question wanted and desired me. All of this to say that if people respect these girls, they will get better service. Exactly like you would have with a perfect girlfriend and if you're lucky she will do the dishes without complaining..

By the way, the best one for a real GFE is Lina https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...l_lina-5708401. She loves what she's doing and she's good at it!

I went, I saw, I enjoyed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cmebefore View Post
    [SIZE=4]

By the way, the best one for a real GFE is Lina https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...l_lina-5708401. She loves what she's doing and she's good at it!

By the way, ton annonce de lina ne marche déjà plus... à peine 45 minutes après que tu ais posté ton commentaire... tu devrais peut-être revoir ton contact avec elle...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFlex5 View Post
    By the way, ton annonce de lina ne marche déjà plus... à peine 45 minutes après que tu ais posté ton commentaire... tu devrais peut-être revoir ton contact avec elle...
    Je sais qu'elle voyage beaucoup, normalement à Montréal mais tu as raison, le lien ne fonctionne plus. Je vais lui écrire pour savoir quand elle reviendra.

Je reçois toujours des compliments à propos de mon hygiène du fait que j'arrive toujours lavé, autant mon corps que mes dents et aussi du fait que je sente bon. Quand on y pense, c'est exactement ce que ces filles nous offrent.

Je me fais souvent dire que plusieurs clients, vont les voir avec une hygiène douteuse, qu'ils puent et qu'ils veulent seulement baiser et s'en aller tandis que moi, j'aime prendre mon temps et apprendre à connaître la fille et lui montrer qu'elle est importante pour moi.
    Pour ma part, je vois ces rencontre comme lorsque j'étais ado et que je me mettais à mon mieux pour que la fille en question ait envie de moi et qu'elle me désire. Tout ça pour dire que si les gens respectent ces filles, ils obtiendront un meilleur service. Exactement ce que vous souhaitez de votre petite amie parfaite et si vous êtes chanceux, elle lavera la vaisselle sans chialer.
    Qu'en pensez-vous?

I always get compliments about my hygiene because I always get there washed, both my body and my teeth, and also because I smell good. When you think about it, that's exactly what these girls are doing for us.

** I am often told that several customers, will see them with questionable hygiene, that they stink and that they only want to satisfy themselves and leave ASAP. Not me, I like to take my time and get to know the girl and show her that she is important to me.
    I look at these encounters as when I was a teenager and I put myself to my best so that the girl in question wanted and desired me. All of this to say that if people respect these girls, they will get better service. Exactly like you would have with a perfect girlfriend and if you're lucky she will do the dishes without complaining..

Meme chose pour moi...

Same for me...

Is this some kind of French takeover? Merde alors!

Qu'en pensez-vous?

I agree with your preparation checklist prior to a booking : freshly showered, teeth freshly brushed, well groomed (beard and down there), nails trimmed and filled, perfume and/or deodorizer. Add on top of that an open and respectful attitude, in which you seek your provider feedback upon what she likes/dislikes while inviting her to express herself (establishing a safe word before hand, discussing of your likes/dislikes, and most importantly listening to her body language).

With those elements, you maximize your odds of making your SP at ease with you, potentially enabling a greater YMMV element and of course an overall better chemistry.

So yea, it might appears as self evident to most, and I certainly hope it does, but for other rather selfish and especially inconsiderate punters (unhygienic and disrespectful), I hope that if they happen to browse by this thread, that they get an epiphany out of it like I've had myself about a year ago (and before you ask, I've always been hygienic, but I used to care little about the SP pleasure/comfort). It's never too late to improve.

Cheers !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRollMachin View Post
    I agree with your preparation checklist prior to a booking : freshly showered, teeth freshly brushed, well groomed (beard and down there), nails trimmed and filled, perfume and/or deodorizer. Add on top of that an open and respectful attitude, in which you seek your provider feedback upon what she likes/dislikes while inviting her to express herself (establishing a safe word before hand, discussing of your likes/dislikes, and most importantly listening to her body language).

With those elements, you maximize your odds of making your SP at ease with you, potentially enabling a greater YMMV element and of course an overall better chemistry.

So yea, it might appears as self evident to most, and I certainly hope it does, but for other rather selfish and especially inconsiderate punters (unhygienic and disrespectful), I hope that if they happen to browse by this thread, that they get an epiphany out of it like I've had myself about a year ago (and before you ask, I've always been hygienic, but I used to care little about the SP pleasure/comfort). It's never too late to improve.

Cheers !
    I'm always fresh and well groomed when I see a provider.
    If my session is in the morning or late evening I always shower/groom at home before I head over.
    If it's in the afternoon, I'll drop by the gym just to shower and change of clothes before I head over.

Any details that makes the ladies feel positive about you, large or small, is always a plus.