Thread: Peterborough

Peterborough

Just had a session at the park hill apts .not the girl in pictures of course but still a good time .bbbj kissing the works also had no issues with me recording the whole thing , for $120 it worth the visit

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...3_5958-5655876

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Did she allow CIM?

Not my thing so I didnt ask

What was her body type like?

Maybe 30s ,little bit of a belly but a lot smaller than me lol .6 out of 10 .

For me it was good service and that's more important than a supermodel. For the price it was very good and worth the $120

I haven't been to park hill apts, is it sketchy?
    Shame about the pics (honestly no big surprise there) are the big D tits still included?

Just another apt building not sketchy. No D but I was counting on them lol ...you cant believe any of these ads

Great to hear. Over the last two years, I have been about 8-10 times and its really hit and miss. You know what you're going to get. The only thing I don't like about this place is when you enter you have to walk out onto Parkhill and there is not a better or more discreet entrance.

Thanks for the review hotheap.

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by daty4you10 View Post
    Great to hear. Over the last two years, I have been about 8-10 times and its really hit and miss. You know what you're going to get. The only thing I don't like about this place is when you enter you have to walk out onto Parkhill and there is not a better or more discreet entrance.

Thanks for the review hotheap.
    Go down the stairs to your left when you leave and then out the side door. Or go down to the first floor, then you can go around behind the elevators out the back to the parking lot.