Thread: great time with Amy Diamond

Thumbs up great time with Amy Diamond

Was a pleasure to meet Amy today. I noticed her ad in Toronto but didn't get the time to arrange anything. Fortunately for me this morning I noticed her ad in Hamilton. Immediately I messaged her. She was just getting up and said she'd start taking appointment by 9am; which was perfect for me. So I booked it.

As soon as I arrived she was prompt to give me her room number. Her communication is fantastic. Via phone or in real life. She opened the door and I won't forget the baby blue thong she had on made her bum look immaculate. She's very pretty. She has a natural gorgeous European face. Her body is 10/10 easily.

Her service was great. She's interactive and her head is phenomenal. Mind you she keeps eye contact with you and really knows how to suck a d. (Cbj) we did doggy, missionary and we even did it on the floor. The 69 was C.R.A.Z.Y. we both pleased each other. I personally think she enjoys what she does hense why it's so easy for her to have fun.

I recommend Amy Diamond she's personable, smoking hot and great time. She's in Hamilton this weekend. That's her 6139172022

Looks 9/10
    Body 10/10
    F-Service 9/10
    BJ 10/10

Repeat? YES

thanks hornyfrankly - glad u incl crucial full number

now in toronto
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...2022#ad5675691

if leave spaces no hyphens - 4 digit search on here will also work
    613 917 2022 amy diamond
    A, "Let's have some naked fun attitude!" - and a nice smile! - perfect!

I saw this girl before under a different name, she has rebranded 3 times since then.
    I wrote a review: https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?675057

I had a good experience, she is an all safe provider.
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I didn't know she rebranded her self. And there was nothing fiction or falsehood about the information I posted. I really had a genuinely good time and she had asked me if she was worth the review , which in my eyes she completely was. I've had terrible experiences with incredibly good looking sps, she was a good looking sp with great service. My opion can only be taken so far. Take it or leave it.

+ I know she's a all safe provider I never once insinuated otherwise.

& Luvyeah I find it funny you'd say I provided false information when I just read your review on this "rebranded sp" and you said nothing but good things about her. Now you have me really confused here...

Anyways I plan on seeing her. Shes great. I always give credit where its due.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornyfrankly View Post
    I didn't know she rebranded her self. And there was nothing fiction or falsehood about the information I posted. I really had a genuinely good time and she had asked me if she was worth the review , which in my eyes she completely was. I've had terrible experiences with incredibly good looking sps, she was a good looking sp with great service. My opion can only be taken so far. Take it or leave it.

+ I know she's a all safe provider I never once insinuated otherwise.

& Luvyeah I find it funny you'd say I provided false information when I just read your review on this "rebranded sp" and you said nothing but good things about her. Now you have me really confused here...

Anyways I plan on seeing her. Shes great. I always give credit where its due.
    I'm not sure where I conveyed the message that you provided false information...

I'm generally confused.

edit:

Oh, you are talking about my signature.

LMFAO, it's just a joke and will appear on every post I make, it has nothing to do with the provider.
    Gotta have plausible deniability.
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh my fault luvyeah. That's my mistake #miscomunication