Thread: Terry Jones RIP

Terry Jones RIP

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

He's had Alzheimer's for awhile now, his suffering has ended.

So much a part of my childhood. RIP

Just heard about Terry J

It feels strange that a man of so many talents and such endless enthusiasm, should have faded so gently away...

Of his many achievements, for me the greatest gift he gave us all was his direction of 'Life of Brian'. Perfection

Two down, four to go

Tweet from John Cleese.

A sadder and a wiser man.
    "He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy" was just watching Life of Brian a few days ago. A true classic. Apparently he had FTD, frontal temporal dementia which is less common than Alzheimer's.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51209197

Sorry to hear. RIP. Not my favorite python, but there again, I suppose none of them were besides Michael Palin. Thought I heard John Cleese say he had started a family at quite a late age. Cleese was cackling rather unsympathetically about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    "He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy" was just watching Life of Brian a few days ago. A true classic. Apparently he had FTD, frontal temporal dementia which is less common than Alzheimer's.
    CityTV used to play all kinds of excellent films like Life of Brian, Convoy, Who'll stop the Rain, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, etc
    Never see them on TV now.

But also watched Life of Brain not too long ago.

Terry Jones as Brian's mother was the best. My favorite scene was the "I'm not a Roman" rant by Brian.
    The line "You mean...you were raped??!" "Well, ...at first, yes." puts me in tears laughing.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Bazinga Bitches
    Shit!

There are few of us left now.

To respect the memory of Terry Jones - and all the gold he can eat.

We must still extricate the truth for unbelievers by method of torture. Are the soft pillows ready?

He was my favourite Python!