Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Go to girls in Durham?

  1. #1

    Go to girls in Durham?

    Was really hoping to see a sp today but as I make my way through the posts I cant find even one sp that seems well reviewed and available.

    Can anyone recommend a good sp that is located in Durham but may not be in a current post ? Looking for slim, attractive & offers GFE with DFK . BBBJ would also be a plus

    Thanks

  2. #2
    I'd recommend Jade Jacobs. She is working today . Her ad: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...jacobs-3582756

    I wrote a review some time ago but it's still valid as I still see her regularly. My review is from over a year ago and it speaks for itself.

    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...-for-words-wow

    Treat this lady right and you will really feel the benefits.

  3. #3
    I agree with suggestion for Jade . Saw this beautiful girl based on horngry's review some time ago and was pleasantly pleased. I still see her every few months. Very pretty girl and the sweetest SP I've ever met. She is always smiling. Jade meets your criteria. Slim, not just attractive, very attractive, DFK and BBBJ but, I hate to have to say this , you have to be clean.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Horngry View Post
    I'd recommend Jade Jacobs. She is working today . Her ad: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...jacobs-3582756

    I wrote a review some time ago but it's still valid as I still see her regularly. My review is from over a year ago and it speaks for itself.

    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...-for-words-wow

    Treat this lady right and you will really feel the benefits.


    I don't get to play often but I agree with horngrys original review. Seen her a couples times in the last 6 months and thats all I get to play. Tall, lean, very sexy and sweet as hell. Reminds me of the girls we used to have in durham years ago that everyone seems to miss.

  5. #5
    Does anyone know if Jade offers cim?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durham Region
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by cameraboy View Post
    Does anyone know if Jade offers cim?
    Sorry bro, generally she does not but ymmv.

  7. #7
    I would recommend Mimi in Oshawa. Great massage and FS for $100. BBBJ and DATY is included as well.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...minded-3801658

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoKnight View Post
    Sorry bro, generally she does not but ymmv.
    Interesting how that statement obviously implies that Jade did or does for IndigoKnight. If he had not experienced cim with Jade, he would not have made that statement as it simply suggest that sometimes, for the right person, she does.

  9. #9
    I find Jade to be a YMMV provider, based on repeat visits and chemistry.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by yrbell3 View Post
    I find Jade to be a YMMV provider, based on repeat visits and chemistry.
    That's not a good thing honestly. Saw her last fall. I have to agree based my experience and on other comments like the one by indigo. It is obvious he got cim otherwise he would not make that kind of comment. I didn't . If she treats customers differently, it's her call and all the best to her but, return visits may be questionable once a client finds out what others might get. That's the problem if not consistent. May make some client wonder, why not me. I'm clean. oh well. To each their own. As I said, her choice, her business but this is a review board and have to comment on personal experience.

  11. #11
    My very first time last month was with. She’s slim, excellent shape , pretty and very good at what she does. She’s also very nice. I Also saw Mimi. Not as slim, cute, great massage and also very good .

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
    That's not a good thing honestly. Saw her last fall. I have to agree based my experience and on other comments like the one by indigo. It is obvious he got cim otherwise he would not make that kind of comment. I didn't . If she treats customers differently, it's her call and all the best to her but, return visits may be questionable once a client finds out what others might get. That's the problem if not consistent. May make some client wonder, why not me. I'm clean. oh well. To each their own. As I said, her choice, her business but this is a review board and have to comment on personal experience.
    Geez. Do some of you guys have to be so sensitive and posses no ability to understand that SPa are actually human, and may develop a rapport with some clients and not others?
    Also, on the flip side, if one does develop a rapport from an SP they should be wise enough to keep that off review boards.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HardPHX View Post
    Interesting how that statement obviously implies that Jade did or does for IndigoKnight. If he had not experienced cim with Jade, he would not have made that statement as it simply suggest that sometimes, for the right person, she does.
    Hey,

    I just wanted to set the record straight. I do not provide C.I.M. and never have. It's not something I do in my personal relationships, and absolutely not someting I offer in my sessions for anyone no matter the chemistry or relationship that I have with the client.

    ☆Jade☆

  14. #14
    I'll b 6, will u b my 9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Belleville/Durham Region
    Posts
    2,039
    Amy is always awesome
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans......

    Updated again, wow, easy to do with the latest lady I saw, update December 10th, 2007.

    See my latest encounted from a couple of weeks ago

    http://canbreathethroughearsmale.blog.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •