Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Secretly Asks Iran To Respond Proportionally

US Secretly Asks Iran To Respond Proportionally

“Foreign minister and top military commander say Washington ‘resorted to diplomatic measures,’ with Zarif saying ‘audacious’ request passed via Switzerland

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in separate television interview on Friday night that “Switzerland’s envoy transmitted a foolish message from the Americans this morning.”

The Swiss official “was summoned in the evening and received a decisive response in writing… to the Americans’ audacious letter,” Zarif added.

Switzerland’s embassy in Tehran has represented US interests in the Islamic republic since ties were cut in 1980”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-s...manis-killing/

Would that be killing Pompeo?
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by danmand View Post
    We should get OTB’s feedback on that measured suggestion.

To this day the people of Iraq have yet to give
    the U.S. a proportional retaliation to the 2003
    invasion. How could Iraq respond proportionally
    today?
    Last edited by oil&gas; 01-04-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Uh-oh. Sounds like Trump sent another "Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool." letter.

How embarrassing.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liminal View Post
    We should get OTB’s feedback on that measured suggestion.
    The next US response will be on Iran itself.

When they attacked assets (Ships, SA Oil Refinery) the response was economic, when they killed and injured Americans they paid with blood.

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Maybe Iran should kill Bolton. He is not an official member of the US Govt, but it would garner at least 55% support in the USA. They can say, "this act was a gift to the American people and will facilitate peaceful relations in the future" lol

American lives are worth a lot more than
    other nationals in the world. No need to kill a
    lot more than a handful to kick them out of
    the Middle East.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oil&gas View Post
    American lives are worth a lot more than
    other nationals in the world. No need to kill a
    lot more than a handful to kick them out of
    the Middle East.
    danmand and I both want the US out of the ME, but for different reasons. He thinks it’s a peaceful garden but for US meddling and 6m Jews. I think it’s a tribal, corrupt shit hole not worthy of our sacrifice or capable of a functioning democracy.

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    danmand and I both want the US out of the ME, but for different reasons. He thinks it’s a peaceful garden but for US meddling and 6m Jews. I think it’s a tribal, corrupt shit hole not worthy of our sacrifice or capable of a functioning democracy.
    But you seem exceedingly happy when attacks Iran.
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

Blog Entries
    That is where the Trump dynasty makes some big bucks. In that case they feed on shit holes!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Err..... I don't think the US is in there for the people exactly.

For instance, those backward, corrupt, tribal parts of the world where there's no oil and no $$$$ to be made - i.e. sub Saharan Africa - doesn't have a US presence. Can we draw a logical inference here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post

For instance, those backward, corrupt, tribal parts of the world where there's no oil and no $$$$ to be made - i.e. sub Saharan Africa - doesn't have a US presence. Can we draw a logical inference here?

The biggest sacrifice in the Middle East under this regime, was allowing the Kurds to be decimated after they helped to take down ISIS!!

Never Been Justly Banned
    But you seem exceedingly happy when attacks Iran.
    As the worlds leading sponsor of terror I think the world would do well to keep Iran on a short leash.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    The biggest sacrifice in the Middle East under this regime, was allowing the Kurds to be decimated after they helped to take down ISIS!!
    That was actually a move in the right direction. You want WWIII, advocate for a Kurdish state.

More likely Ivanka or Jared.
    Or Bill Barr.

I wonder if the rapey orange guy is going to try to stay away from the windows in Florida now, he must know that he'd be on that list.
    Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool! I will call you later

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    The just murdered Soleimanii who played a HUGE part in taking down ISIS.. see a pattern here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nottyboi View Post
    The just murdered Soleimanii who played a HUGE part in taking down ISIS.. see a pattern here?
    True that he was fully responsible for taking out ISIS from Iraq. But I still am trying to find out why exactly he is considered to be a terrorist. There is absolutely no data online about his exact involvements in terrorist killings. Trump stated that he was responsible for the killings of thousands of Americans and Millions of other people. When did thousands of Americans die apart from the Iraq war that did not involve Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    More likely Ivanka or Jared.
    Or Bill Barr.

I wonder if the rapey orange guy is going to try to stay away from the windows in Florida now, he must know that he'd be on that list.
    I think he’d be happy to offer up Giuliani. It would solve many problems for him.

For all the TERB lefties

Tell Justin Trudeau to keep Canada out of Trump’s Iran conflict
    https://north99.org/tell-justin-trud...iran-conflict/

As the worlds leading sponsor of terror I think the world would do well to keep Iran on a short leash.
    Look in the mirror if you want to find the leading sponsor of terror.

Leading sponsor of terror in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen is not Iran.

Look in the mirror if you want to find the leading sponsor of terror.

Leading sponsor of terror in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen is not Iran.
    Add Venezuela to that list. And probably Bolivia.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post

You mean like Afghanistan..... try again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast