Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte Edwards GFE Extraordinaire Downtown Incalls/GTA Outcalls Simcoe/Richmond

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Downtown Toronto Financial District Incall near Simcoe/Richmond Outcalls to GTA
    Days posted are available for prebookings as I am not available last minute.
    *Known/prescreened clients can book with 4+ hours notice when I'm available. A rush fee of $100 is added for new client requests without 6+ hours notice to change my plans.

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 2-7, 11- 29 with prebooking

N/A Feb 8-10

50% Deposit Required for all bookings. Interac etransfer, bitcoin, Vanilla visa gift card or cash in a card to my PO box accepted.
    Transferrable if rescheduled at least 12 h before our date. I suggest shakepay for bitcoin. Super easy to use the app to purchase crypto. Same day/last min cancellations forfeit deposit. I will never cancel on
    you last minute, and if I have to I will reschedule the appt or return your deposit. Thank you

90min minimum Outcall to YYZ/Downtown
    2h minimum Outcall to Vaughan, North York, Markham
    3h minimum Outcall to Burlington, Oakville, KW, Hamilton and Niagara
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte Edwards Your Upscale Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 35+ Toronto Downtown Incalls GTA Outcalls By Appointment
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.
    *Phone apps NOT accepted for booking unless you have 2 reputable recent references.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Known/prescreened clients can book with 4+ hours notice when I'm available. A rush fee of $100 is added for new client requests without 6+ hours notice to change my plans.

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 3-7, 11- 29 with prebooking

N/A Feb 8-10

50% Deposit Required for all bookings. Interac etransfer, bitcoin, Vanilla visa gift card or cash in a card to my PO box accepted.
    Transferrable if rescheduled at least 12 h before our date. I suggest shakepay for bitcoin. Super easy to use the app to purchase crypto. Same day/last min cancellations forfeit deposit. I will never cancel on
    you last minute, and if I have to I will reschedule the appt or return your deposit. Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me via website or email to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.
    *Phone apps NOT accepted for booking unless you have 2 reputable recent references.*

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 4-7, 11- 29 with prebooking

N/A Feb 8-10

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 6, 11- 29 with prebooking

N/A Feb 7-10

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 11- 29 with prebooking

N/A Feb 7-10

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 13- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 14- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 15- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 16- 29 with prebooking

Email: BookCharlotteE[email protected]

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 18- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 18- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 20- 29 with prebooking

Downtown Incalls/Outcalls available between Feb 21- 29 with prebooking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12