Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea: Sweet L'il College Bunny 613-604-3070

What the fuck is your problem.... I have seen her have you.

My problem is with lowlifes harassing women.

I have seen Chelsea three times. She knows me and I know her.

You have evidently not seen her and are hanging around on her thread causing shyte.

Get away from your keyboard, eat some Tidepods or batteries or whatever your real hobby is, and stop wasting our time.

Book an appointment with your therapist poste haste. Actually, you'll need a team of therapists.

Best wishes for reclaiming sanity. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRollMachin View Post
    For your information Chelsea, myself and some others get a very bitter taste from upcharges. Say that I were to book you for a 1h session with bbbj and CIM, that would make it a 300$ deal, which in itself is fine with me. But where my brains does not compute is that this upcharge makes it seem to me that you dislike bbbj so much that you feel the need to upcharge 60$ for it to make it worthwhile for you.

I'll sum up just how crazy I get regarding these upcharge : if you were to offer your sessions as all inclusive 300h, with no mention of upcharges, I would've been much more tempted to book you in a heartbeat. Still, given your amazing reviews, I may as well go over my fussiness regarding upcharges and see you sooner rather than later.

Just trying to give you insights on some of your potential customers perspective.

Cheers !
    Yes I agree (not with 300hr lol).

imo upcharges gives off a "stripper money hungry" vibe and/or the service in question not being enjoyed.

And 60, 80, 100, upcharges for a single service are automatic pass for me regardless of the service.

No disrespect, just my honest opinion.

Thanks Chelsea for helping IDing yet another fake account here. You seem like a great Gal
    My Twitter account: @BobBiz12

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPunter View Post
    My problem is with lowlifes harassing women.

I have seen Chelsea three times. She knows me and I know her.

You have evidently not seen her and are hanging around on her thread causing shyte.

Get away from your keyboard, eat some Tidepods or batteries or whatever your real hobby is, and stop wasting our time.

Book an appointment with your therapist poste haste. Actually, you'll need a team of therapists.

Best wishes for reclaiming sanity. ��
    That is the first time I see you feisty MP. Nice to see you show some teeth from time to time ehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123