Thread: How much extra should an outcall cost than an incall in Toronto?

How much extra should an outcall cost than an incall in Toronto?

I prefer incalls personally but get asked to do outcalls sometimes and curious how much people charge for this

I get charged $50 when an incall does outcall...

I don't understand or love it but G-d help me I do adore the girls I do this with... so whatever.

I think it's supposed to cover the transit costs and extra travel time.

Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    Whatever you feel comfortable charging

It usually ranges from 50 to 100 depending on travel distance
    Some ladies drive themselve..othereswill have a driver..other will Uber it and so on
    Some want their travel costs upfront incase the client bails so they're not out the travel cost
    I dont think there is a hard and fast rule
    Last edited by thumper18474; 12-11-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    The archeological community is all giddy today with the discovery of a new tomb in Egypt
    Upon opening the sarcophagus in the burial chamber they discovered it full of chocolate and hazelnuts
    Scholars believe it to be the tomb of
    PHAROAH ROCHER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate_M View Post
    I prefer incalls personally but get asked to do outcalls sometimes and curious how much people charge for this
    It would depend on the location within the GTA. But it usually ranges anywhere from $40-$100 for areas like Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle99 View Post
    It would depend on the location within the GTA. But it usually ranges anywhere from $40-$100 for areas like Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan
    I agree that it depends on the area, but in my experience (North York) usually 20-30 dollars extra, using very reputable agencies such as TP or Cupids. Not sure why an indie would need to charge more than an agency. If they need to, all the more reason to use an agency.

Thanks for the tips

When I'm away on business it's strictly outcalls and I find indies charging more than agencies then tacking on higher outcall fees keeps me using agencies.

Within Toronto, and also elsewhere, I have seen an extra $50-100 tacked on for outcalls. While I would prefer not to be charged that, it is reasonable given the travel and extra time the lady would additionally incur.

I have also seen $200 tacked on, but that becomes a no-go for me as I find that excessive especially when a lady's incall and the outcall destination are both within the downtown core.

should cost less or equal, no hotel costs, but my experience (west end) is plus $50

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swshowtime8 View Post
    Within Toronto, and also elsewhere, I have seen an extra $50-100 tacked on for outcalls. While I would prefer not to be charged that, it is reasonable given the travel and extra time the lady would additionally incur.
    A $100 extra is reasonable for an outcall within Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Well, aside from travel costs (Uber, taxi, parking, etc.), I also take into account the travel time both before & after. We each have our own sense of what we feel is reasonable and am comfortable with. Personally, I would not go beyond $100.

I’ve been charged anywhere from a $50 discount to a $50 up charge in the downtown.

It's interesting how each market has different norms. As someone who travels to Ontario for hobbying, I mostly sample the offerings in GTA and Niagara. In Niagara, it's hard to find an Incall. The agencies will charge about $50 for a very rundown motel.

Official Cyclops Wrangler
    $50.00, depending on distance that the girl has to travel.

Outcall saves hotel / condo rental. But there's Uber and lost time getting to and from the location.

Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    $50.00, depending on distance that the girl has to travel.

Outcall saves hotel / condo rental. But there's Uber and lost time getting to and from the location.
    If the Outcall is within the downtown core, the travel charge can vary depending on the agency.

Toronto Passions and Garden of Eden charges no additional travel fee

Select charges an extra $20 on top of the Hourly Rate

Sassy Angels charges an extra $25 on top of the Hourly Rate

Hush charges an extra $50 on top of the Hourly Rate

I'm willing to pay up to $300/HR for an Outcall downtown; anything beyond that I won't consider, seeing as how I'm the one footing the bill for the Hotel room or Airbnb.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    If it's within the traditional downtown boundaries (Bathurst to Parliament; Lakeshore to Bloor), no fucking way.

North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Airport; $50 max. Anything beyond that is ridiculous!

Half Man Half Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate_M View Post
    Depending upon how far you have to travel I would say minimum $50/hour more.

I shine and rise at the same time.

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It should be your travel expenses + time.

For example, within the city - $15 Uber both ways, total travel time back and forth is 30 mins then $50 is appropriate.

I personally don't believe in charging travel on each hour the date is booked for. The travel.expense.of an out all is one price on top of your multi or single hour rate.

So if he books two hours at a normal price of $500 then it is $550 for outcall, not $600. It $50 extra on each hour. But that is me. Most do not agree with that.
    Fabulously Full Figured Fun

Jessica Rain

Twitter: @MsJessicaRainSP

It depends on the location. Sometimes take into consideration the transportation fee to go and come back as well.

I mostly do incalls and on a very rare note an outcall if the booking is longer.

Toronto’s Firecracker

(Downtown Toronto: 20-22 | Feb 6 )

(Mississauga: Jan 13 Feb 3-5 )

(USA:FEB 2020)

[email protected]
    www.twitter.com/Zaarakhanxo
    www.zaarakhanxo.com