Thread: Breathtakingly beautiful Kate is one of the most desired Courtesan in the GTA

Breathtakingly beautiful Kate is one of the most desired Courtesan in the GTA

]Hello gentlemen,

My name is Kate and I am one of the sexiest, most luxurious companions You can find in the GTA. If you enjoy some of the finer things in life and appreciate QUALITY over QUANTITY, I am the provider you have been seeking. I am classy, always look my best and always give the best service one could imagine. I am fun, open minded , highly educated and consider myself to be quite the conversationalist, as well as naughty girl at that. I love to talk sports, business and love to try new things. I am a petite lady with sexy curves in all the right places. I am beautiful all around and my skin has a nice sexy glow to it. I am eager to please and that’s exactly what turns me on but love exploring different sexual interests.

I used to formerly work under the names Avery and Chanel in my past but have since switched to Kate. All of my reviews are very flattering and have always been repeated by the majority of those I have had the pleasure of meeting with.

SCHEDULE

TODAY 11AM-7PM
    WEDNESDAY 4PM-12AM

Please text me at 6474887748

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kate XO
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Kate_M; 12-10-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Bump
    Last edited by Kate_M; 01-13-2020 at 01:51 PM.