Thread: Miss South Africa Was Crowned 2019 Miss Universe & Helped Make History

Miss South Africa Was Crowned 2019 Miss Universe & Helped Make History

This will anger many terbites....

This means Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe are all Black women for the first time in history.

by Johanna Silver

Published on 12/9/2019 at 3:34 PM

Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi was crowned 2019’s Miss Universe on Sunday night, becoming the first Black woman to win the competition since Leila Lopes in 2011.

Tunzi was one of over 90 women from across the world to compete in the pageant, which took place at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, GA. The competition’s two runners-up were Miss Mexico and Miss Puerto Rico. The 26-year-old, who won Miss South Africa in August, is a “is a passionate activist and engaged in the fight against gender based violence.”

“May every little girl who witnessed this moment forever believe in the power of her dreams and may they see their faces reflected in mine,” Tunzi stated on Instagram.

Tunzi’s win also means that Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe are all Black women for the first time in history. 2019’s Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, a civil litigation attorney and #MeToo advocate, won the 68th Miss USA pageant on May 2. Kaliegh Garris, a disability advocate who received national attention for wearing her natural hair during the competition, won the 37th Miss Teen USA on April 28. Nia Franklin, a classically-trained opera singer composer, won the 92nd Miss America pageant on September 9.

https://nowthisnews.com/her/miss-sou...d-make-history

I've always known that...lol. My Miss Universes in the gta..

Why do say this will anger many terbites. I hope i am not a member of a racist club.

Missing since AD 393
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    No it won't actually. True female beauty knows no colour.

Another failed try by you to play the race card though.

But it will anger the feminists ( like Justin ) who can't stand such contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldilocks View Post
    Why do say this will anger many terbites. I hope i am not a member of a racist club.
    Don't feed the Troll.
    "The Innocent and the Beautiful...

...have no enemy but Time."

~ Ancient Proverb

Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women

A worthy winner, she’s very beautiful and smart, but Miss Iceland gave me an instant boner. A mixed-race girl with a fantastic smile and body, can’t link to her now but google her and you’ll see.

Remember this Miss America?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    No it won't actually. True female beauty knows no colour.

Another failed try by you to play the race card though.

But it will anger the feminists ( like Justin ) who can't stand such contests.
    These contests are outdated.

But a lot of the posters on this site are bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
    Don't feed the Troll.
    It's funny that you don't say that to the real trolls.

Tunzi’s win also means that Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe are all Black women for the first time in history.
    Are you objectifying black women? It's 2019, who is the socially conscious millennial, you or me???

What other archaic events are you going to celebrate next?

Female mating strategy: "Alpha fucks - short term sexual needs - and Beta bucks - long term provisioning and security needs." :-(

I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

]
    Doesn't anger me at all, and I'm sure it doesn't anger most Terb members. Why don't you go somewhere else if you feel Terb is racist? Some other members were trying to push that Terb is racist and they were rightfully banned.

Missing since AD 393
    Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy27 View Post

I do but thanks for reminding me. She could sing a bit too eh?

Very talented and beautiful woman. Still is.

Into Ties and Tail
    These contests are outdated.

But a lot of the posters on this site are bigots.

Blog Entries

This means Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe are all Black women for the first time in history.

by Johanna Silver

Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi was crowned 2019’s Miss Universe on Sunday night, becoming the first Black woman to win the competition since Leila Lopes in 2011.

Tunzi was one of over 90 women from across the world to compete in the pageant, which took place at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, GA. The competition’s two runners-up were Miss Mexico and Miss Puerto Rico. The 26-year-old, who won Miss South Africa in August, is a “is a passionate activist and engaged in the fight against gender based violence.”

“May every little girl who witnessed this moment forever believe in the power of her dreams and may they see their faces reflected in mine,” Tunzi stated on Instagram.

Tunzi’s win also means that Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe are all Black women for the first time in history. 2019’s Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, a civil litigation attorney and #MeToo advocate, won the 68th Miss USA pageant on May 2. Kaliegh Garris, a disability advocate who received national attention for wearing her natural hair during the competition, won the 37th Miss Teen USA on April 28. Nia Franklin, a classically-trained opera singer composer, won the 92nd Miss America pageant on September 9.

She's indeed a very lovely and beautiful woman who won the title. It's competition which ended up with winner and non-winners. I don't appreciate the fact that media has chosen to high-light/emphasize the racial element.
    9n9w-F93-Z5m-M5c-Epglp-Q5-e9-BOR45-GDe-me-Q531-Hz71-ZM9u-QKg79-Lnr-OAXB3ov7-B

by Johanna Silver

Are all those women black. The person in the middle looks darker than the other two. I mean if you put three white women side by each they all look white.
    TDL
    Indian
    Greek
    ISO a SP with a tongue stud, Greek tour guide.
    It's scary when it's hairy - ban the bush

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy27 View Post

Gross - I would never munch on such a hairy bush...
    TDL
    Indian
    Greek
    ISO a SP with a tongue stud, Greek tour guide.
    It's scary when it's hairy - ban the bush