Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most useless day of impeachment hearings so far.

The most useless day of impeachment hearings so far.

Today we have lawyers cross examining lawyers about their analysis of facts they have no first hand knowledge of.

Could there be a more textbook definition of political theater?

Live now on Fox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFtk0a2vc0

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Oven View Post
    Today we have lawyers cross examining lawyers about their analysis of facts they have no first hand knowledge of.

That's hilarious.

Last week, these lawyers were asking so called witnesses what they heard and how did they feel. Now these same lawyers are being asked what they thought about these second/third hand accounts.
    Last edited by WyattEarp; 12-10-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Have none of you ever been in court?

All of the days have been useless because the transcripts and Trump's public comments made things 100% clear. All these hearings have done is provide more corroboration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Oven View Post

Live now on Fox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFtk0a2vc0
    Could there be a more textbook definition of 1) abuse of power 2) obstruction of congress, and 3) obstruction of justice as articles of impeachment?

The framers hit a home run when they envisaged such a corrupt President as Trump could one day come to pass.
    I'm a bitter house**** baby....so why don't you **** me.

I hear MacDonald's newest offering is the McNothing Burger to commemorate the failed impeachment attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    I hear MacDonald's newest offering is the McNothing Burger to commemorate the failed impeachment attempt.
    That's sounds like a healthy option.

Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp View Post
    That's sounds like a healthy option.
    Apparently they are trying to tap into the Democrat market as they have been eating crow and sucking lemons for a while so this could be a good change for their meal choices.

Apparently they are trying to tap into the Democrat market as they have been eating crow and sucking lemons for a while so this could be a good change for their meal choices.
    Enjoy the last days of Trump's presidency before being impeached with your not very fine whine, fake news.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Enjoy the last days of Trump's presidency before being impeached with your not very fine whine, fake news.
    I thought his last days were leading up to the Russian collusion witch hunt? I guess you were wrong about that.
    Feel like a Nothing Burger? People are raving about them.

He will be impeached but not removed the only way his presidency ends is if he loses the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    He will be impeached but not removed the only way his presidency ends is if he loses the election.
    That's the only way he stays out of prison.

Half Man Half Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcazar View Post
    Have none of you ever been in court?
    This wasn't court, this was a circus.

I shine and rise at the same time.

Missing since AD 393
    You really think he is going to be impeached?

Would bet your parents house on that?

I thought his last days were leading up to the Russian collusion witch hunt? I guess you were wrong about that.
    Feel like a Nothing Burger? People are raving about them.
    Perhaps impeachment is an Impossible Burger.

No
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post

He would but he won't pay up when he loses lol
    swollen member

he is clearly guilty and even you know it, but your partisan prejudice outweighs any notion of appropriate jurisprudence. He will be impeached, but the Repugs in Congress will not remove him because they don't care about democracy or the Constitution either.... only clinging to power

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post

It looks like the Dummycrats will vote to impeach, but it will never get past the Senate since 20 Republicans have to go along with it.
    So basically its just impeachment on paper, which means nothing since Trump wont be removed before 2020.

If anything this might hurt the Dummycrats because history shows the country tends to unite with a President if they feel he's been unfairly impeached

People on ignore: Rhymes with FrankfŁrter

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    It looks like the Dummycrats will vote to impeach, but it will never get pas the Senate since 20 Republicans have to go along with it.
    So basically its just impeachment on paper, which means nothing since Trump wont be removed before 2020.

If anything this might hurt the Dummycrats because history shows the country tends to unite with a President if they feel he's been unfairly impeached

'dummycats'
    And it only took you 2 years of Trump support to come up with that one.

At least Nixon wasn't a total moron, 'cuz his supporters still had something to back him.

The IG report shredded every claim by Trump, the Ukraine conspiracy, the FBI conspiracy, the deep state conspiracy....
    The repug defense was a shambles, they were left admitting that Trump made up the Ukraine conspiracy.

The only thing Trump has going for him now is Fox, which will repeat Trump's lies about the report Barr commissioned.

Happy impeachment day!

Blog Entries
    history shows the country tends to unite with a President if they feel he's been unfairly impeached
    Once, maybe.

Did the country feel Clinton was unfairly impeached? He even admitted he lied. Did you feel he was unfairly impeached? I don't think any other prez met your above criteria so he is the only possibility.

Not many examples to support your assertion.

Blog Entries
    It looks like the Dummycrats will vote to impeach, but it will never get past the Senate since 20 Republicans have to go along with it.
    So how will the senate repugs argue that trump did not obstruct Congress which is one of the articles of impeachment? He ignored all subpoenas and did not allow any of his people to testify? Even if the Dems were incorrect in their assertion of wrongdoing in Ukraine, it doesn't change that he did not comply with requests that were legal and obstructed the investigation by failing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    So how will the senate repugs argue that trump did not obstruct Congress which is one of the articles of impeachment?
    I think this will be their defense. Using the courts is not obstruction.

Turley: Congress Commits An 'Abuse Of Power' If It Calls Going To Courts Obstruction

Now it's going to be obstruction and abuse of power. Neither of which have any weight. What happened to Russian Collusion, bribery, and most important quid pro quo?
    Those three were was all this was supposed to be based on.

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    So how will the senate repugs argue that trump did not obstruct Congress which is one of the articles of impeachment? He ignored all subpoenas and did not allow any of his people to testify? Even if the Dems were incorrect in their assertion of wrongdoing in Ukraine, it doesn't change that he did not comply with requests that were legal and obstructed the investigation by failing to do so.
    The House Democrats have not challenged any Executive "rejections' therefore the charge of obstruction is without merit. The fact that the House "requested" or even subpoenaed evidence does not mean that the Executive has to comply without seeking a judicial opinion of the Court. This is a laughable amateur hour all around.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpro View Post
    The House Democrats have not challenged any Executive "rejections' therefore the charge of obstruction is without merit. The fact that the House "requested" or even subpoenaed evidence does not mean that the Executive has to comply without seeking a judicial opinion of the Court. This is a laughable amateur hour all around.
    So you are saying that Congress does not have the power of oversight? It is in the constitution, not something the courts need to decide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast