Thread: Anyone tried Hana or Jojo @ Kitty’s Place?

Anyone tried Hana or Jojo @ Kitty’s Place?

Anyone tried the new girls? Looks like they are working with Kitty? Is Kitty still around or is this new management now? Curious to see if service is similar to how Kitty and her friends used to be? I miss Miso and Monica, they were fantastic. Hope they return one day.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...a_jojo-5743697

It says they just arrived today.
    You or someone will have to toftt

Kitty is still around. Saw her last week.

I went there this afternoon. I saw the new girls then left immediately. They may provide the same services but, they did not appeal to me. Every time they get someone good there they disappear. I won’t be going back.

Saw both of them this morning and they look old and fat. Maggie was still there so I got her.

haven't seen the newbies yet. I always have good times there. Jenny is my favourite so far. anyone know if she's still there. saw her a couple of times two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Marky--mark View Post
    haven't seen the newbies yet. I always have good times there. Jenny is my favourite so far. anyone know if she's still there. saw her a couple of times two weeks ago.
    She went home to China yesterday. . . : (

Those two are gone.
    They didn't quite make the grade
    Btw Maggie will be leaving Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamuyo View Post
    She went home to China yesterday. . . : (
    Ah man, thats too bad.

P'Boro missing Toronto
    Too bad. I liked Jenny a lot. I was going to make a trip there for my birthday but I don't want old OR fat, let alone both. If I wanted fat I'd look in the mirror.

Kitty and the little house had a good run. Changing out great service providers for very old out of shape ones is now going to hurt them. Durham doesn’t have much to offer (as we are discussing in another post) but, you could always count on Kitty’s place.

It seems from their adds lately that this is their final week in oshawa. Does anyone know if they will be coming back or if this is for good?

Kitty is probably taking a break for Christmas and will come back sometime in the New Year. Hopefully with some new girlfriends !

I am still missing Misu- we had a good connection- I think she thought my name was OHMYGOD!

Senior Turgid Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOnce5 View Post
    Kitty is probably taking a break for Christmas and will come back sometime in the New Year. Hopefully with some new girlfriends !
    March or April, I was told.

Theyre shutting the place down for that long? Or just operating it without kitty there?

Kitty will be back Feb 29th and bringing Jenny back with her

Senior Turgid Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdy319 View Post
    She told me March or April, but wasn’t sure. Better sooner than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowdy319 View Post
    Ok that’s good to know. Glad both Kitty and Jenny will be returning in the new year. Hopefully Maggie too? And yes Miso and Monica were good too, hopefully they can come back. What do we do now for a couple of months that they are away? Any other Asian providers with similar services and prices?