Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Syrian refugee crisis explained honestly by Treka

  1. #1
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,653

    The Syrian refugee crisis explained honestly by Treka

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ven41DAcI

    Treka is a Syrian comedian who gives his political views with humour.

    It's hard to dispute what he is saying here.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ven41DAcI

    Treka is a Syrian comedian who gives his political views with humour.

    It's hard to dispute what he is saying here.
    He's right among the refugees there are many terrorists ...

  3. #3
    Yet so many clowns here keep believing they are fleeing Assad...lol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nottyboi View Post
    Yet so many clowns here keep believing they are fleeing Assad...lol
    Give us your inside info Notty..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    Give us your inside info Notty..
    There is no need for inside info. The Assads have been in power for decades. Father was far more brutal then son. Until the war there was no refugee crisis. If you want the truth Treka has it. The war was funded and foemented by other countries. Peace has only been returned at the hands of..THE Russians. Yes I know we all grew up believing they are the bad guys, but grow up and examine the facts.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nottyboi View Post
    Peace has only been returned at the hands of..THE Russians. Yes I know we all grew up believing they are the bad guys, but grow up and examine the facts.
    The Russians are brutal. They kill everything in sight. In WW II they killed over 5 million Germans.

    "The German Red Cross reported in 2005 that the records of the military search service WAS list total Wehrmacht losses at 4.3 million men (3.1 million dead and 1.2 million missing) in World War II."

    "The war between Germany and the Soviet Union officially began in late .... Somewhere between 500000 and 2 million German civilians died"

    Then there is the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. How many Afghans did Russia killed there?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    The Russians are brutal. They kill everything in sight. In WW II they killed over 5 million Germans.

    "The German Red Cross reported in 2005 that the records of the military search service WAS list total Wehrmacht losses at 4.3 million men (3.1 million dead and 1.2 million missing) in World War II."

    "The war between Germany and the Soviet Union officially began in late .... Somewhere between 500000 and 2 million German civilians died"

    Then there is the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. How many Afghans did Russia killed there?
    If you check your History you'll see that it was Germany that invaded the USSR. And in Afghanistan. You'll have to check your History again. The USSR at the time was an ally to the Government in Kabul. Yes, they got tied down in Afghanistan for a decade. Many people were killed. Including many Russians. But they were invited into Afghanistan by their ally. The Afghan Government in Kabul. Now lets look at where we're at today. america and NATO have been in Afghanistan for 18 years. Nobody invited them. And they're stupid enough to stay their wasting away in a desolate area of the World while destroying their respective Treasuries and wealth.

    That Syrian comic is telling the truth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •