Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "No Malarkey" Joe Biden Bus Tour!

The "No Malarkey" Joe Biden Bus Tour!

Well this little humdinger will pull out the Millennials vote!

My god where is he getting his advice from, Mickey Roonie Movies?

Let the roasting commence on Twitter and the like.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

Missing since AD 393
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Well this little humdinger will pull out the Millennials vote!

My god where is he getting his advice from, Mickey Roonie Movies?

Let the roasting commence on Twitter and the like.
    My grandpa used to use this expression all the time......

The Democrat front runner lmao

The malarkey stops here!

Never Been Justly Banned
    He is a gift that keeps giving

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by onthebottom View Post
    He is a gift that keeps giving
    Do you think he knows what a centenary is?

More from the Democrat front runner.....

:so i learned about roaches ,I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and i've loved kids jumping on my lap"

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids

here is the full vid for those that feel it's doctored https://youtu.be/oihV9yrZRHg (6:49 in this clip is where the above clip begins)

Quote Originally Posted by b4u View Post
    More from the Democrat front runner.....

:so i learned about roaches ,I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and i've loved kids jumping on my lap"

Joe Biden's Insane thoughts on Hairy Legs, Roaches, and kids

here is the full vid for those that feel it's doctored https://youtu.be/oihV9yrZRHg (6:49 in this clip is where the above clip begins)
    The stable genius: "My father is German—was German," Trump said in the Oval Office, with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg sitting beside him. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany,"

Ah actually he was born in the US. A common mistake not knowing where your father was born.

Quote Originally Posted by toguy5252 View Post
    The stable genius: "My father is German—was German," Trump said in the Oval Office, with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg sitting beside him. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany,"

Ah actually he was born in the US. A common mistake not knowing where your father was born.
    So you are saying Biden is as out of it as Trump.

Cool!

Actually he said his grandfather.....Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany),
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

but you can carry on with that myth if it makes you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by b4u View Post
    Actually he said his grandfather.....Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany),
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

but you can carry on with that myth if it makes you feel better
    Nice try but on at least 4 occassions he said his FATHER was born in Germany.

"The president made the claim on Fox News last year when discussing the trade issues in Europe and his administration's push for a new agreement.

After blasting the European Union he added: "Now we also love the European Union, you know, I was there many many years ago, meaning my parents were born in the European Union."

He echoed the claims again on CBS, saying "don't forget both my parents were born in the E.U. sectors," adding that "my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany. And – you know I love those countries."

but you can carry on with that attempt to rewrite history if it makes you feel better

Never Been Justly Banned
    Do you think he knows what a centenary is?
    That’s a great test for connecting with voters....

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

It's probably a kids bus.

So you are saying Biden is as out of it as Trump.

Cool!
    Guess you can finally support him too!
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

That’s a great test for connecting with voters....
    Its a great test of one's intellectual acuity.

Biden, who is in Iowa on his "No Malarkey!" campaign tour, has raised eyebrows for nibbling his wife's fingers while she was giving a speech. On Sunday, Biden also shared a story about children touching his leg hair that left some uneasy.

"By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun,” he said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again ... I love kids jumping on my lap."

Story

Kathleen HFH

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP in Mississauga - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

Biden, who is in Iowa on his "No Malarkey!" campaign tour, has raised eyebrows for nibbling his wife's fingers while she was giving a speech. On Sunday, Biden also shared a story about children touching his leg hair that left some uneasy.

"By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun,” he said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again ... I love kids jumping on my lap."

Story
    So you prefer talking about grabbing a woman's pussy or walking in on beauty contest contestants while they are changing?

So you prefer talking about grabbing a woman's pussy or walking in on beauty contest contestants while they are changing?
    People don't like either. So why support one or the other? Especially with a better choice available.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

Story
    I think Biden is checking out the hairy legs...

I think Biden is checking out the hairy legs...
    I wonder why you are so obsessed with Joe Biden.
    The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent anybody else.

People don't like either. So why support one or the other? Especially with a better choice available.
    So why do you support one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    So why do you support one?
    Read my Sig.

Read my Sig.
    You support Trump and pretend to support Sanders.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Its a great test of one's intellectual acuity.
    Like knowing where your parents were born...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast