Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ottawa's Most Sapiosexual Companion

  1. #1

    Ottawa's Most Sapiosexual Companion

    I just tuned into the term 'sapiosexual' and must say that Karmella Lynn (Karmella-asiancompanion.com) twitter @ KarmellaLynn qualifies at the top of the list IMO. She was the first 'lady' I ever visited, now over 3 years ago, and I have come to realize that experience was a freak wonder. Had it not been as favourable, I may never have seen any others. Back then, Karmella was a toned and curvy university student with a wonderfully pleasant personality. She is now a registered nurse, after wisely applying her earnings toward tuition and achieving remarkable grades. Every encounter I've had with her has included wonderfully enlightened conversation, wine, shared cuisine, and discussions of art, literature, travel, personal experiences, much laughter and wonderful and varied sexual experiences. That may sound somewhat pretentious to some of you, but it's very real. In fact, the overall joy of the time I have spent with her has only complemented the physicality and affection which inevitably followed.... perhaps aptly described as a 'mind-blowing good time'. I'm out of country now, but already dreaming of seeing her again upon my return.

  2. #2
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    9,406
    What is the term for someone turned on by dumb people?
    swollen member

  3. #3
    So, um, is this like, um, some kind of 'thinking with your dick' thingy?

  4. #4
    Delete her job you dummy. I am sure she would be thrilled if her association found her out.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ottawa / Gatineau
    Posts
    249
    This is a delicious thread that makes me want to meet Miss Karmella! I also struggled with the concept of being sapiosexual, it initially sounded a little millennial-pretentious to me. But as I’ve read a little more the resonance of your brain being engaged grew. I think women are naturally more sapiosexual, I’ve always been more drawn to the voice and what someone says, I listen to erotic stories and turn off the sound in conventional porn because I dislike the tone & content. And I started thinking about my own erotic impulses which are so connected to elaborate fantasy, words, verboten ideas. The brain-body connection is the critical one for real sensual experience, and some people need more brain stimulation and some more body. It’s very exciting to explore these realms in concert. Thanks MikeO for opening this yummy titilation.
    Last edited by Theredmilf; 12-01-2019 at 01:24 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice93 View Post
    Delete her job you dummy. I am sure she would be thrilled if her association found her out.
    Karmella mentions it in the caption of her twitter. Otherwise, I never would never have included it in my post. I won't call YOU and dummy, though.

  7. #7
    TRM, you are of course another lady whom I would certainly describe as 'sapiosexual'. I and other of my friends who really enjoy their time with you have found that the 'whole experience' of combining a great mind and delicious body with action proves far more gratifying and memorable than merely 'getting off' the brainless member. Geez, did I really SAY that? It must be Sunday morning in a warm, sunny climate.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    What is the term for someone turned on by dumb people?
    I tried googling, but can't find an appropriate term, so may I suggest 'intelligenciphobic'? ...possessing a fear of intelligence. Always on a humorous (and sometimes not) note, ladies:
    - Have any of you ever considered making an IQ test part of your screening process? Ha ha.
    - Do you find that gentlemen of a certain 'type'....age, background, etc. are more enthralled with enjoying good 'companionship and conversation' an effective prelude to 'playtime'?... Does doing so enhance your mental and physical 'engagement' as a factor in experiencing WOW sex (for them and for you)? Of course, this only applies ladies who choose to provide an experience that goes beyond the act/dollar/hour. There is clearly a market demand for those that don't, and that market also needs to be well served.
    - Can any of you boast that benefit of professional knowledge and experience that may benefit their clients. I know AllisonXOX has great RMT quality massage skills. Kitten Kinkie really enjoys acting a good role play. Karmella...well, I must say that when I was injured a while back, it was great to have a nursing student who could 'apply a dressing' as well as get undressed.

    CheeriO from MikeO

  9. #9
    Into Ties and Tail
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Durham & Toronto
    Posts
    8,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Theredmilf View Post
    This is a delicious thread that makes me want to meet Miss Karmella! I also struggled with the concept of being sapiosexual, it initially sounded a little millennial-pretentious to me. But as I’ve read a little more the resonance of your brain being engaged grew. I think women are naturally more sapiosexual, I’ve always been more drawn to the voice and what someone says, I listen to erotic stories and turn off the sound in conventional porn because I dislike the tone & content. And I started thinking about my own erotic impulses which are so connected to elaborate fantasy, words, verboten ideas. The brain-body connection is the critical one for real sensual experience, and some people need more brain stimulation and some more body. It’s very exciting to explore these realms in concert. Thanks MikeO for opening this yummy titilation.
    Well said and very insightful, thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •