Thread: $10,000 prize to the first applicant to present evidence that man-made co2...

$10,000 prize to the first applicant to present evidence that man-made co2...

...CAUSES CATASTROPHIC GLOBAL WARMING

I'll bet you $100.00 that nobody picks up the $10,000.00.

https://electroverse.net/10000-prize...lobal-warming/

They will just announce a random winner because they are idiots and just to virtual signal (thanks for the 100 bucks).

The contest is not scientific. Any scientific claim survives by having its null hypothesis rejected consistently. In layman's terms, you can't prove a theory, but you can disprove it. Rejecting the null hypothesis at 95% (say) means that you can't disprove the theory (e.g. man made climate change) most of the time (95% of the time) . Turning it around, a claim has no weight if its null hypothesis cannot be rejected statistically significantly (high percentage).

The claim of man made climate change is such a case. Just look at the previous few ice ages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacealien2 View Post
    They will just announce a random winner
    I think they will have no winner by saying that nobody's proof was good enough. Or their theory isn't "catastrophic" enough.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    I think they will have no winner by saying that nobody's proof was good enough. Or their theory isn't "catastrophic" enough.
    Nah that would mean that nobody could come up with any evidence that climate change is man made. That would be politically incorrect!

Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    Its true. There are truly some very misguided people out there he worship at the alter of the alt right. Thats why fox news exists.

As Dean Wormer said: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son."
    "The advantage of science is that it is true whether you believe it or not" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Last edited by kherg007; 11-30-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacealien2 View Post
    Nah that would mean that nobody could come up with any evidence that climate change is man made. That would be politically incorrect!
    I think people will come up with valid evidence. They will just reject the evidence regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by apoptygma View Post
    JOhn Olive is not funny.
    iTs a fAcT!
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    JOhn Olive is not funny.
    iTs a fAcT!
    Who said he was trying to be funny?
    He was stating objective facts, not trying to be subjectively humourous.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesbot View Post
    Its true. There are truly some very misguided people out there he worship at the alter of the alt right. Thats why fox news exists.
    Misguided lol
    What about the radical leftists on CNN
    What does it matter about climate change the fat cat politicians that control money won’t do anything what will normal hard working people do ? If the worlds ends I’m smoking a fat one and laying back laughing at all the snowflakes of the world