Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 54

Thread: Biden's top Latino Advisor Quits.

  1. #1

    Biden's top Latino Advisor Quits.

    Joe Biden's Top Latino Advisor just quit his campaign citing they didn't feel the Campaign was listening to any thoughts on how to reach them.

    I suppose when you tell a voter at a town hall to "go vote for Trump" when they want to discuss Obama era immigration policy that resonates.

    This is big. It's another nail in the supposed front runners coffin.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Joe Biden's Top Latino Advisor just quit his campaign citing they didn't feel the Campaign was listening to any thoughts on how to reach them.

    I suppose when you tell a voter at a town hall to "go vote for Trump" when they want to discuss Obama era immigration policy that resonates.

    This is big. It's another nail in the supposed front runners coffin.
    To be fair, what case any of the candidates can make for Latinos and/or blacks? The legal migrants are more in tune with Trump on border issues than with the Democrats. Simply, they can see the effects of massive illegal migration on their neighborhoods, job situation, etc. Same goes for the black population. One reason that Trump is above 30% among blacks- lofty heights for a Republican.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bernie Sanders has had his staff quit:

    Bernie Sanders staff shake-up: Top strategists leave his presidential campaign:

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...mpaign-n976221

    Wonder why this was not news for OP.

    But we have seen tons of Trump's staff quit is the past barely three years of his campaign. Then a significant number of his campaign staff were either indicted, under investigation or sent to jail.

    Yet to the right wingers, this is no big deal, but one single person leaves Biden's campaign, and hey that means the "collapse" of Biden according to these same right wingers.


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Bernie Sanders has had his staff quit:

    Bernie Sanders staff shake-up: Top strategists leave his presidential campaign:

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...mpaign-n976221

    Wonder why this was not news for OP.

    But we have seen tons of Trump's staff quit is the past barely three years of his campaign. Then a significant number of his campaign staff were either indicted, under investigation or sent to jail.

    Yet to the right wingers, this is no big deal, but one single person leaves Biden's campaign, and hey that means the "collapse" of Biden according to these same right wingers.
    This is a little different than normal staff changes, this is his top Latino advisor who left because they weren't listen to him on the concerns of Latino's

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    This is a little different than normal staff changes, this is his top Latino advisor who left because they weren't listen to him on the concerns of Latino's
    You can go on nitpicking. There were several fronts for Trump's campaign, and his staff even went to jail or are still under investigation. Sanders lost 3 staff members. I am sure that Biden will get a qualified person to replace this individual!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    You can go on nitpicking. There were several fronts for Trump's campaign, and his staff even went to jail or are still under investigation. Sanders lost 3 staff members. I am sure that Biden will get a qualified person to replace this individual!!
    It's not nitpicking, the Latino votes are very important to the Democrats.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    It's not nitpicking, the Latino votes are very important to the Democrats.
    They will find a replacement for him. No problem!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    They will find a replacement for him. No problem!!
    I hope he listens this time, maybe he did but to senile to remember what the guy told him.

  9. #9
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,649
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    They will find a replacement for him. No problem!!
    His name is Vanessa Cárdenas,lol.

    You didn't even bother to research the story just went right into attack mode. Per usual I might add.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    His name is Vanessa Cárdenas,lol.

    You didn't even bother to research the story just went right into attack mode. Per usual I might add.
    And I'm sure the best people will be clamouring to work for a guy who will ignore them.

    What Bver can't extrapolate from this news is his Latino outreach is in trouble.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    His name is Vanessa Cárdenas,lol.

    You didn't even bother to research the story just went right into attack mode. Per usual I might add.
    Okay it is a typo. If I pick on your typos, no doubt I can produce a full page of them!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    I hope he listens this time, maybe he did but to senile to remember what the guy told him.
    Okay, he is not a guy like Oracle stated, but only to me. So it is a lady called Vanessa. But as your arguments are in line with the "right" wing he will not point out your error!!

    Biden is not as senile as Trump. But Trump is the President, so anything is possible!!

    By the Way, there was a certain individual that stated that he was neither left or right leaning. But he constantly attacked those on the "left". His excuse was that most of those posting in this Forum were from the "Left". He then got banned. Wonder what his new handle is? Out of curiosity what was your previous handle?


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    And I'm sure the best people will be clamouring to work for a guy who will ignore them.

    What Bver can't extrapolate from this news is his Latino outreach is in trouble.
    That certain so called Sanders' supporter is running out of steam, now that Biden looks more and more likely to spank the rest of those competing for the nomination.

    Biden has the best support among the Blacks. No doubt the Latinos will fall in line. Butler cannot extrapolate from the polls that Biden's outreach spells trouble, not only for supposed idol called Sanders, but also his real Cult Leader called Trump!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    That certain so called Sanders' supporter is running out of steam, now that Biden looks more and more likely to spank the rest of those competing for the nomination.

    Biden has the best support among the Blacks. No doubt the Latinos will fall in line. Butler cannot extrapolate from the polls that Biden's outreach spells trouble, not only for supposed idol called Sanders, but also his real Cult Leader called Trump!!
    "Fall in line".

    Wow, the arrogance. It's that arrogance at the heart of the Biden Campaign that will end it.

    Btw. Latest Emerson has Sanders leading in New Hampshire at 26%.

    Biden was about 14%.

    He may not make it to Super Tuesday.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    "Fall in line".

    Wow, the arrogance. It's that arrogance at the heart of the Biden Campaign that will end it.

    Btw. Latest Emerson has Sanders leading in New Hampshire at 26%.

    Biden was about 14%.

    He may not make it to Super Tuesday.
    Biden his leading nationally by a mile:

    He has 28% v 17% for Sanders!!

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/27/polit...ieg/index.html

    Then there is this:

    Latest 2020 Democratic primary polls show Buttigieg surge in Iowa and New Hampshire, and Biden lead in Nevada and South Carolina:

    South Carolina has Biden at 35% v Sanders at 13%, Nevada has Biden at 29% v 20% for Sanders.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/27/bide...nd-nevada.html

    In other words just speculation from you and you cannot accept the full picture!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Biden his leading nationally by a mile:

    He has 28% v 17% for Sanders!!

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/27/polit...ieg/index.html

    Then there is this:

    Latest 2020 Democratic primary polls show Buttigieg surge in Iowa and New Hampshire, and Biden lead in Nevada and South Carolina:

    South Carolina has Biden at 35% v Sanders at 13%, Nevada has Biden at 29% v 20% for Sanders.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/27/bide...nd-nevada.html

    In other words just speculation from you and you cannot accept the full picture!!
    My point continues to be the polls are all over the place, with up to a 6% margin of error. And continue to have off sampling of the electorate that doesn't reflect the actual feeling of the population.

    And if Biden places 4th in either NH or Iowa, and continues to kill his Latino Outreach(which will hurt him bad in Nevada), he may not make it to SC.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  17. #17
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,649
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    That certain so called Sanders' supporter is running out of steam, now that Biden looks more and more likely to spank the rest of those competing for the nomination.

    Biden has the best support among the Blacks.
    No doubt the Latinos will fall in line. Butler cannot extrapolate from the polls that Biden's outreach spells trouble, not only for supposed idol called Sanders, but also his real Cult Leader called Trump!!
    It's going to really get interesting if Obama doesn't endorse him though isn't it?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Okay, he is not a guy like Oracle stated, but only to me. So it is a lady called Vanessa. But as your arguments are in line with the "right" wing he will not point out your error!!

    Biden is not as senile as Trump. But Trump is the President, so anything is possible!!

    By the Way, there was a certain individual that stated that he was neither left or right leaning. But he constantly attacked those on the "left". His excuse was that most of those posting in this Forum were from the "Left". He then got banned. Wonder what his new handle is? Out of curiosity what was your previous handle?
    I'm not sure who you are referring to. I said I think Trump and Biden are equally senile. I don't find one better than the other. I also have stated to you a number of times I think Trump should be impeached, How is that right wing? Which right wing person says Trump should be impeached. Can you answer that question? I think you have me confused with someone else.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    I'm not sure who you are referring to. I said I think Trump and Biden are equally senile. I don't find one better than the other. I also have stated to you a number of times I think Trump should be impeached, How is that right wing? Which right wing person says Trump should be impeached. Can you answer that question? I think you have me confused with someone else.
    He is of the simple opinion any criticism of his MSM Neo Liberal spoon fed stances he parrots means you are either a Russia stooge, a Trump supporter, or both.

    As long as MSNBC is touting it he is in.
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    He is of the simple opinion any criticism of his MSM Neo Liberal spoon fed stances he parrots means you are either a Russia stooge, a Trump supporter, or both.

    As long as MSNBC is touting it he is in.

    You are the biggest bullshitter. That is why everyone knows that you claim to support Sanders, but the policies that you argue in favour of is all in line with the alt right!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseifur View Post
    I'm not sure who you are referring to. I said I think Trump and Biden are equally senile. I don't find one better than the other. I also have stated to you a number of times I think Trump should be impeached, How is that right wing? Which right wing person says Trump should be impeached. Can you answer that question? I think you have me confused with someone else.
    My buddies who are Conservatives also think that Trump should be impeached and kicked out of office. What is your problem about it, as we know that Trump is an idiot!!!

    But on a constant basis you keep on stating that you are a centrist, but all your posts are about attacking the ones on the "left". I claim that I am a centrist as well, and that butler dude has even asked me on one occasion why I do not support all of Sanders' policy on Affordable Healthcare for all. That is because it will not win over the majority of American voters. That is important to win back the presidency for a Democrat!!

    So what is wrong with my response that Biden is not as senile as Trump, as anything is possible if someone like Trump was elected??

    Your responses to my posts are identical to a certain individual who also claimed to be someone from the centre but always seems to support the Conservative and Republicans' agendas.


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    You are the biggest bullshitter. That is why everyone knows that you claim to support Sanders, but the policies that you argue in favour of is all in line with the alt right!!
    Since when is being anti war, anti globalist and pro Medicare for all "alt right"?
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    My buddies who are Conservatives also think that Trump should be impeached and kicked out of office. What is your problem about it, as we know that Trump is an idiot!!!

    But on a constant basis you keep on stating that you are a centrist, but all your posts are about attacking the ones on the "left". I claim that I am a centrist as well, and that butler dude has even asked me on one occasion why I do not support all of Sanders' policy on Affordable Healthcare for all. That is because it will not win over the majority of American voters. That is important to win back the presidency for a Democrat!!

    So what is wrong with my response that Biden is not as senile as Trump, as anything is possible if someone like Trump was elected??

    Your responses to my posts are identical to a certain individual who also claimed to be someone from the centre but always seems to support the Conservative and Republicans' agendas.
    So in essence you support right wing views on Healthcare so long as it's a Democrat touting them?
    I endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for President in 2020.

    It is my hope Tulsi Gabbard becomes his running mate.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,325
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Since when is being anti war, anti globalist and pro Medicare for all "alt right"?
    Constantly defending Trump is!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •