Thread: Anastasia bloom 🌹 december 12-14

Anastasia bloom 🌹 december 12-14

ANASTASIA BLOOM
    Your Montreal Sweetheart

Hello there,

My name is Anastasia an independent model and muse based in Montreal, Canada.

BORN AND RAISED IN EASTERN EUROPE. AS A KID I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY, MAKING NEW FRIENDS WAS REALLY EASY FOR ME. I ALSO CONSIDER HAVING AN ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT, AND A GENUINE HEART. EXPLORING NEW CITIES AND CULTURES, DISCOVERING A NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANTS , AND TRAVELING TO EXPLORE NEW DESTINATIONS ARE JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.

MY ULTIMATE GOAL AS A MUSE IS TO MAKE OUR MEETING THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND MEMORABLE EVENT IN YOUR MEMORY. TEASING AND SEDUCING ARE MY FAVORITES HOBBIES. MY COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS MAKES ME PERFECT GIRLFRIEND FOR A NIGHT IN AND OUT.

Considerations:

My rates are non-negotiable and for my time only. The donation should be offered in an unsealed envelope at the begging of our encounter.

1 hour - 400
    1.5 hour - 550
    2 hours - 700
    Wine & Dine ( 2h social + 2h private )- 900

Book directly

For couples, add +150 per hour

Spoil me
    IF YOU’D LIKE TO SHOW EXTRA APPRECIATION AND SPOIL ME, HERE ARE THE FEW THINGS THAT MAKES ME SMILE. A MILLION THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Gift cards

Amazon
    Aritzia
    Honey Birdette
    Agent Provocateur
    Lululemon
    Sarks Fifth Avenue

I am very elective with the company that I have.Screening is my number #1 priority.
    While contacting me provide some information about yourself, location, duration ,(Incall or Outcall), and optional time for our meeting & references from recently SP that I could contact.

My incall location is Downtown Toronto

If you have any other questions you can always reached me at my email :
    [email protected]
    My website: www.bloomanastasia.com

P.S follow me for recent updates: @nastyabloom
    Last edited by anastasiabloom; 12-12-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Available
    Today 7-8:30 pm
    Tomorrow 5-10 pm

See you soon? Xoxo