Thread: Unprofessional

Thumbs down Unprofessional

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ok_now-5644211

I texted and booked - as suggested in ad. Request 1hr at 1:30. Provider suggests 2pm. Fine.
    Drive the hour to in call location arriving a few minutes early. Wait till closer to 2, text that Iím arriving. Provider requests a few minutes, no problem. I wait 10 and text about entrance. Reply sent. Wait 5 more text if ready and for room #. No reply. I wait five more minutes. Text that my time is running out. No reply. Text timeís up and I gotta go. No reply. 20 minutes 2pm I leave. Text about my disappointment and plan to post review. Immediate reply, donít contact me again.
    Why would I?

At least you didn't give her a deposit and are out only a bit of time and gas.

People Are Strange!!!!!
    Glad you posted a review on her. Time wasters go both ways and yes no money lost is a bonus yet time and gas loss sucks. Thanks for sharing
    I'lll act my age when I'm 69

Quote Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
    At least you didn't give her a deposit and are out only a bit of time and gas.
    I realize this is minor damage compared to so many other bad experiences out there. I just don’t think people should get away with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin' View Post
    Glad you posted a review on her. Time wasters go both ways and yes no money lost is a bonus yet time and gas loss sucks. Thanks for sharing

It doesn’t matter how hot you are - or think you are - you don’t fucking get to disrespect clients that way. That’s my view. I mean, just cuz I’m a chump in a car in a parking lot doesn’t mean you get to treat me like one! Lol.

Sorry, this ad is no longer active.
    I wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by JellyJam View Post
    It doesnít matter how hot you are - or think you are - you donít fucking get to disrespect clients that way. Thatís my view. I mean, just cuz Iím a chump in a car in a parking lot doesnít mean you get to treat me like one! Lol.
    Shitty! Hope your next adventure goes better babe..oxox

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaBlaze View Post
    Shitty! Hope your next adventure goes better babe..oxox
    Guess I should have come seen you.

Hey @JellyJam if you have her phone number, you should post it for future searches.

I don’t any longer. Suggestion noted for future reference.

Don’t waste your time Mates on unknowns. So many amazing lassies out in Durham worth seeing.
    Kitty
    Tina
    And her hot friends
    Nikky Jameson
    Jackie
    Asian Cindy and Judy
    Amazing lassies. Great prices gorgeous! Chow!