Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: May switch from ma to sp

  1. #1

    May switch from ma to sp

    This past month I've spent over$1000 with ma's. All the while I keep thinking this is ok. But I need more than a pretty girl rubbing and tugging. I'm losing the excitement of seeing someone new. I think I'll start looking for hybrid...a little of both worlds. Maybe stick with 1 or 2. Been nearly 3 years now and I need a change of pace. So... Any recommendations on hybrid providers?

  2. #2
    I haven't see either but Alisonxox and her partner Kimorra have had very good reviews and are both Hybrid providers.

  3. #3
    Bizz-ness
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    382
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone2 View Post
    This past month I've spent over$1000 with ma's. All the while I keep thinking this is ok. But I need more than a pretty girl rubbing and tugging. I'm losing the excitement of seeing someone new. I think I'll start looking for hybrid...a little of both worlds. Maybe stick with 1 or 2. Been nearly 3 years now and I need a change of pace. So... Any recommendations on hybrid providers?
    Honestly I have a hard time figuring out how not everyone thinks like you. I understand that the older you get, maybe that's enough. But until then I would think a male needs more lol. I'd recommend finding a nice full service escort that doesn't charge for extras such as bj and fs. Good luck.

  4. #4
    all posts are fictional
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,982
    Blog Entries
    221
    Go see kitten kinkie. She’s a cutie hybrid MA with SP menu and would be a nice transition. Te fact she’s a regular terbite is a bonus.
    #MTGA

  5. #5
    Think I'll try 2 and see how it goes.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiz View Post
    Honestly I have a hard time figuring out how not everyone thinks like you. I understand that the older you get, maybe that's enough. But until then I would think a male needs more lol. I'd recommend finding a nice full service escort that doesn't charge for extras such as bj and fs. Good luck.
    The answer is easy: quality and availability. There are lots of young fresh pretty enthusiastic MAs that do everything except BJ and FS. My SPs experience: mostly old-looking (or "used" looking) with less then stellar enthusiasm. I get more GFE feeling from MAs than from these SPs. Honestly, if an incall agency had the same girls as Brass with the same attitude by added bonus of SP services, I'd be willing to pay up to $400 per hour. But there are none. My guess, there may be some independent providers, but I never use independent due to inconvenience and limited last-minute booking availability. I just want to be able to walk in the door (or make a single quick call) and have a choice of several girls available at the familiar location.

  7. #7
    Bobbie will rock you world... you will never see a MP again

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiz View Post
    I understand. But are you older? If you were between 25 and 40, would you still do (not think) the same?

    If it would be possible to do a full and honest survey, I think the results would show that most MA clients are older than escort clients.

    This hj thing is very unsatisfying imo
    Yep, I am pushing 50, so, cuddling/kissing is important part of the experience and long rough sex is not. And I am very picky when it comes to "fresh look" and enthusiasm. Unfortunately, most SPs are too old for my taste (mid-20 and above) and offer more of a physical sex then a GFE experience. But, everything else equal, sex is better than HJ . Too bad that the condition of "everything equal" is often violated.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    And I am very picky when it comes to "fresh look" and enthusiasm. Unfortunately, most SPs are too old for my taste (mid-20 and above) and offer more of a physical sex then a GFE experience. .
    I mean everyone can have their preferences and taste but...
    you are 50 and you think 25-30 year old ladies is too old for you? You are going to have some problems in your life man

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ott.matteo View Post
    I mean everyone can have their preferences and taste but...
    you are 50 and you think 25-30 year old ladies is too old for you? You are going to have some problems in your life man
    It is escort, not GF. So, I cannot see any problem seeing 19-22 y.o. as long as I have money for it . When I was 35, anyone under 30 was OK with me, but the older I get, the younger I want them (with 18 y.o. lower bound of cause). Younger girls are less entitled and more genuine IMHO. And DATY is more delicious too

  11. #11
    It is too bad that Brass and CMJ don't offer hybrid services from providers who are willing to do so. For my situation (dead marriage with 5 + years no sexual/intimate contact), the girlfriend component to the meeting is the most important and sometimes if things are ramping up it would be nice to be able to take the session in the direction you would with a real girlfriend.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MattStone View Post
    It is too bad that Brass and CMJ don't offer hybrid services from providers who are willing to do so. For my situation (dead marriage with 5 + years no sexual/intimate contact), the girlfriend component to the meeting is the most important and sometimes if things are ramping up it would be nice to be able to take the session in the direction you would with a real girlfriend.
    Amen to that.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brass Club Ottawa
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    It is escort, not GF. So, I cannot see any problem seeing 19-22 y.o. as long as I have money for it . When I was 35, anyone under 30 was OK with me, but the older I get, the younger I want them (with 18 y.o. lower bound of cause). Younger girls are less entitled and more genuine IMHO. And DATY is more delicious too
    I can't wait till I turn 22 and I'm considered old and expired! Might as well kill myself now

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brass Club Ottawa
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiz View Post
    Lol gotta love the humour I'm sure you'll remain sexy beyond your years Asia. Can you share a link so we can see how beautiful you are please?
    Haha Not sure if I'm allowed to post here but you can follow me on Twitter at @BrassAsia

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by brassasia View Post
    I can't wait till I turn 22 and I'm considered old and expired! Might as well kill myself now
    Asia is hilarious. She has a wicked sense of humour. I highly recommend everyone to follow her Twitter.
    #MTGA is #MakeTerbGreatAgain https://twitter.com/Ottawa_Maseeker

    GFE MA history from deleted thread. Just search for name in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

  16. #16
    If you spent over 1000/month for sessions and looking for hybrid , you might like our membership since you would save 30$/session. The membership is good for the both of us (Kimoraxox & I) and we are not competitive so you could have two hybrids to choose from everytime you wish to book.
    Feel free to contact one of us to know more
    Kisses
    Ali

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Micber View Post
    Bobbie will rock you world... you will never see a MP again
    Got a link?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •