Thread: Alice at the Ottawa Asian Milf Factory 343-922-9022

No

Thumbs up Alice at the Ottawa Asian Milf Factory 343-922-9022

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...r_need-5676081

There was some discussion in the 411 section about Alice. Alice is NOT the same Alice that was in Kingston in 2016 for this agency. She is new to this agency and new to Canada.

I know I will get crap for this ..... those are real pics guys, verified by Alice and my eyes. No photoshopped head on a fake body or vice versa. They were taken at a studio and present her in the best possible light but she would look good in any light. They don't show her face so you don't see how pretty she is. Long black (or very dark brown) hair in a pony tail down to middle of her back. When she opened the door I had to do a double take - she is even prettier than Berlinda IMO. Next my eyes went to her chest ..... her cleavage is impressive. In reality her boobs are not super huge but on her tiny spinner frame they look very big. She knows how to dress to show them off. They seem natural to the touch but they may be enhanced, if so it is a very good job. When she got naked my eyes almost popped out of my head. Super cute little ass.

She began by helping me undress, then SF2 (no intro bj) was brief .... she did not seem to like getting her beautiful hair wet. I was wondering how this was gonna go, then we hit the bed. DFK (YMMV) and she willingly let me take the lead and explore her thin body. Responsive nipples and she loved DATY, as did I. Shaved and tasty, her hips moving to help the action. When she started the bbbj I thought she was trying to be the female slurp. One of the noisiest, wetest, slurpiest bbbjs I ever had but highly enjoyable. She seemed to enjoy doing it as she kept going and going, I had to stop her for the hat before I blew. Wonderful snug fit for the main event, she started with RCG, always a good sign. Doggy, mish but I wanted to finish with more slurping from her and finish she did with CIM (YMMV). She apologized that she had to go spit and brush her teeth- several times. Great attitude and a real joy to be around. She finished with a nice massage, for such a small girl she got really good pressure. After the cupping to finish she rubbed me down with her beautiful tits. She helped dress me before a nice long kiss to say goodbye.

She's not perfect by any means but she has a lot of great qualities. She is one of the youngest of the women this agency has had. I guess late 20s - for what it's worth. She is courteous, constantly checking if what she was doing was ok and enjoyable. To be honest I was so smitten that I was negligent in checking to see if I could see signs of breast enhancement etc. My expectations were low as she in new to the biz and Canada. She's a natural, she really blew me away.

Yeah, I kinda like this girl. I try to be reserved and not give the seal to someone after one visit. Fuck it, Alice earns the slurp seal of approval. Can't wait to see her again LOL
    swollen member

Wow... I might follow your dicksteps Slurp.

Met her for an hour, here's the review :

The good : Her handler was prompt and responsive on text ; enthusiastic ; friendly ; great massage (I had shivers running along my spine to give you an idea) ; decent dfk ; responsive in DATY ; great bbbj ; cute face ; tits (D cup, felt manmade to be honest, perky nipples) ; cute tight ass ; kitty (tasted very good, prolly the after taste of her cleansing wipes, very tight, easy to find the clit) ; soft skin ; in sync while in mish, she would rock her hips along my pace.

The average : doesn't speak much English, so not much convo with her ; doesn't like to be kissed in the neck since she's too ticklish there ; although enthusiastic, she felt mechanical to me and not passionnate enough for my taste ; her smell wasn't really pleasant honestly, she didn't smell bad per say, but she could've used some perfume.

The bad : none

All in all, this girl is probably worth it for you to visit if you like her pics. The dim lighting in the room helps hide the fact that she's most likely in her mid 30's (wrinkles under her tits, overall quality of her skin). I won't repeat due to the reasons listed in the average. If anything, she told me she'd be staying in Ottawa for the next month or so.

Cheers, and thanks for the reckon Slurp !

Thanks to both of you for the reviews. Much appreciated.

N

No
    Interesting about the lack of perfume. I saw her in the morning, perhaps it wore off by the time you saw her ...... which was obviously late. Get up earlier! lol

Spent all day fighting the urge to go see her again. Somehow i made it home with my wallet intact.
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Interesting about the lack of perfume. I saw her in the morning, perhaps it wore off by the time you saw her ...... which was obviously late. Get up earlier! lol

Spent all day fighting the urge to go see her again. Somehow i made it home with my wallet intact.
    Ah that's probably why she looked spent. Go easy on them mr. Slurp ! But yea, I saw her near midnight, that's what I get for being a night owl.

Cheers !

Slurp, I owe you a huge vote of thanks. On your reco, I saw Alice today for an hour and it was great!

She may be older than her pics depict but not by much and in my opinion she’s better looking than what we see on LL.
    She may be a tad heavier than she looks in the ad but no fat and a good figure with great breasts, flat tummy and cute behind. I really enjoyed her excellent and responsive nipples. Her attitude throughout was fantastic. Limited English but enough to get by.

We got naked right away and started with DATY. Faked or not I loved her her moaning and squirming as she ground into my face and claimed she really enjoyed it so I stayed there longer than anticipated which was easy as she is so sweet.

She then gave an awesome bbbj and I had to beg for the cover for fear of popping. She immediately assumed the spooning position which pleased me to no end as it is my favourite position allowing me to play with her boobs and clit. She then maneuvered to almost a right angle position so we could watch each other and again she moaned and thrust at me throughout. It was one of my best experiences ever. We then went doggy and again, faked or not I could care less, she shouted she was coming. I was close myself and had her finish me off bbbj cim, again incredible!

She then gave a lengthy massage which I would not call either good or bad. My best description would be different - sort of double push and squeeze style. I didn’t care. I just enjoyed having her hands and naked body on me. We then snuggled for a while before it was time for me to go.

Communication: 5/10
    Face: 8/10
    Body: 9/10
    Skills: 9/10
    Attitude: 10/10

Repeat. Hell yes!

THANX, Slurp

ELK

No
    Finally got to repeat ... damn am I smitten! A total sweetheart and sexy as hell. And she even smelled nice .... lol. Being the second visit things went even better as we had some familiarity. This girl is on her way to the top of this agency's choices. Alice easily retains the slurp seal of approval.
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Finally got to repeat ... damn am I smitten! A total sweetheart and sexy as hell. And she even smelled nice .... lol. Being the second visit things went even better as we had some familiarity. This girl is on her way to the top of this agency's choices. Alice easily retains the slurp seal of approval.
    Totally agree. Her enthusiasm is infectious. She couldn’t wait to get my clothes off. She did as much removal as I and was fondling the boys before we hit the bed. DATY was awesome - sweet and wet with wonderful moaning and squirming. I almost lost it right then ��
    As per my review, the rest was just as great.

No
    A well deserved bump for this pretty spinner. Had another great time, right now she is the best asian value in town IMO. She likely only has about a week left in Ottawa so don't dawdle if you want to see her. Alice cums with the slurp seal of approval
    swollen member

Real gem, I agree. IMHO the best looking from MILF factory, and possibly the youngest. Enhanced breasts but oh so little, it's barely noticeable. And the cutest pink pussy I've seen in a long time. She had a slight hair coverage down there, mostly around the playzone. Now if she could let it grow naturally, that would be perfect!
    Rare for Asians from my experience but she does initiate stuff and seems to enjoy. Often if they initiate, it's visible they're going through the motions and that's a mood killer but, not with her: she's into it.

The agency should invest in some real massage training, it would be the icing on the cake, this woman doesn't need anything much else. She was so good I still had time left for a massage and that's rare for me.

I have been to see Alice 3 times this month. She is fun and it would be interesting to see how far into the hour she would go with the BJ. After 25 minutes she looked at me and enthusiastically asked “suck more?”

Only issue I had was she REALLY doesn’t like anything around the back door. No fingers, no tongue.... she pulls away if you go anywhere near. I respect her limits and to each their own, but it was disappointing.

No
    Saw Alice again and have to say this was the best yet. She wasn't very busy today so she seemed to really enjoy the company. She said she may be extended in Ottawa a couple weeks, keep in mind mamasan has been known to change her mind at a moment's notice. Bottom line, if we keep her busy enough she is more likely to stay longer. I'm doing my part lol

Alice does cum with the slurp seal of approval .......
    swollen member

No
    Reminder that Alice may be here much longer. Had another amazing time today ... she took her sloppy bbbj to a new level and I never made it to FS. Such a sexy sweetheart......
    swollen member

No
    Heads up that Alice is in her last few days in Ottawa. Her service is stellar, she is very pretty and this sweetheart has a stranglehold on the slurp seal of approval.
    swollen member

She told me today she is leaving for KINGSTON Next Saturday, She is amazing. what a sweetheart...

Quote Originally Posted by snagglepuss View Post
    She told me today she is leaving for KINGSTON Next Saturday, She is amazing. what a sweetheart...
    That’s correct . Her schedule was adjusted to accommodate the needs of the other girls in the apartment rotations In the various other 8 cities serviced by this franchise. If things evolve as anticipated , you will be more than very delighted by the replacement. But no official word will be disclosed until after arrival.