Thread: Do you sometimes show up drunk or high?

Do you sometimes show up drunk or high?

Never showed up drunk but high yes. I have more control when I'm high. Drunk me can't handle women unfortunately.

No
    You don't drive your Uber high to see SPs do you?
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Driver View Post
    Never showed up drunk but high yes. I have more control when I'm high. Drunk me can't handle women unfortunately.
    Been completely sober for the past 4 years, and having sex is intoxicating enough in of itself. Sober is the way to go for me to enjoy it the most.

I showed up to an MA session high once and I was really awkward and it was a bad session and I'm about 99.9% sure it was entirely my fault. Haven't done it since.

Hey I'm a professional driver Sir!

all posts are fictional
    Blog Entries
    Never drunk or high. Based on conversations with SWs over the years, apparently it’s a huge turnoff.
    #MTGA

Don’t want anything that will dull my reasoning. Share a drink before okay as long as it’s just one. Was with a SP once who got too far into the bottle, not a pretty sight.

A lot of providers smoke. Probably most. Highly recommend partaking before if she's cool with it of course. Can be a great ice-breaker.

I usually smoke before a session if it’s with someone I have seen before. I find I get really paranoid if it’s with someone I’m trying out for the first time and that usually leads to a quiet, awkward experience. I have yet to see someone who would partake during a session, I think that would be fun.

Nope. It’s a waste.

No - never showed up drunk. I did drink with a SP before receiving service, to the point where we both were very tipsy. Hated myself for it the next day because I couldn't really remember the experience the way I like to when I'm fully aware and cognizant. Definitely felt like a waste of time, and money. I never made that mistake again.

I'm sober so I wouldn't show up high or drink and wouldn't want the provider to be high or drunk either as it would be a trigger for me.