Thread: Leah Laurence - Review

Leah Laurence - Review

Hello lads, been a while.

I had the chance to meet Leah today in the capital. Probably one of the best sessions I've had in a while. Where to start? We enjoyed some wine together before we began, well I had a cup and she instantly dropped to her knees to thank me for the wine while wearing my requested outfit. Definitely in the top 3 best bbbj I've had. This girl can take it all and more, lots of spit, lots of eye contact, and loves having her throat used.

After a solid 10-15 minutes of oral, she asked which hole I wanted to use first. That really got me going. Let me tell you, this girl loves greek and takes it like a champ. I don't think I've gone that hard in greek in a long time, she practically begs for it. After a solid 1h of action we resumed the bbbj and it was more intense than before, she begged for cim while making full eye contact and it was definitely one of the hottest experiences I've had.

Do yourselves a favour and visit this girl before she heads back to the west coast.

http://www.leahlaurence.com/

Glad you had a super time... I'm very sorry I missed her as she drove through along the 401....
    will keep my eye open for her return.

Boom

Hey babe !

I had a incredible time with you... thanks so much for the positive review & sending me on my way with good vibes !

I’ll be returning to Ottawa sometime early December, hopefully with Roxanne Rose in tow.
    London Dec 2-5* Ottawa 5-8* NorthBay 9-10 * Barrie 10-11* Winnipeg 11-15* Brandon 15-17* Lethbridge 17-19* YYC 19* Kamloops Dec 22-23* Holidays Dec 23-Jan 3*