Thread: Trump says U.S. has killed al-Baghdadi's 'number one replacement'

Missing since AD 393

Trump says U.S. has killed al-Baghdadi's 'number one replacement'

Oct. 29, 2019, 10:39 AM EDT / Updated Oct. 29, 2019, 1:44 PM EDT
    By Allan Smith
    President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the U.S. had killed the "number one replacement" to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was killed in a U.S. raid over the weekend.

"Just confirmed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s number one replacement has been terminated by American troops," Trump wrote. "Most likely would have taken the top spot — Now he is also Dead!"

Trump was speaking about the death of ISIS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, a U.S. official confirmed to NBC News Tuesday. A senior State Department official confirmed Monday that Muhajir had been killed in Syria during an operation by U.S. forces in which the Syrian Democratic Forces also played a large role. Muhajir's death was earlier announced by SDF commander Gen. Mazloum Abdi.

The tweet followed Trump's announcement on Sunday morning of al-Baghdadi's death. The ISIS leader was the world's most-wanted terrorist. In his announcement, Trump provided sensitive details of the raid and intimate information regarding al-Baghdadi's death.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...umber-n1073316

Condemnation from the Democrats is coming next I'm sure..

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    Oct. 29, 2019, 10:39 AM EDT / Updated Oct. 29, 2019, 1:44 PM EDT
    By Allan Smith
    President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the U.S. had killed the "number one replacement" to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was killed in a U.S. raid over the weekend.

"Just confirmed that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s number one replacement has been terminated by American troops," Trump wrote. "Most likely would have taken the top spot — Now he is also Dead!"

Trump was speaking about the death of ISIS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, a U.S. official confirmed to NBC News Tuesday. A senior State Department official confirmed Monday that Muhajir had been killed in Syria during an operation by U.S. forces in which the Syrian Democratic Forces also played a large role. Muhajir's death was earlier announced by SDF commander Gen. Mazloum Abdi.

The tweet followed Trump's announcement on Sunday morning of al-Baghdadi's death. The ISIS leader was the world's most-wanted terrorist. In his announcement, Trump provided sensitive details of the raid and intimate information regarding al-Baghdadi's death.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...umber-n1073316

Condemnation from the Democrats is coming next I'm sure..
    Hallo Snackbar !!! The world is a better place....Franky and Knucklehead will light a candle

Trump is the Fonz

The leader of ISIS position must come with a helluva hazard pay.
    "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Hillary Clinton

You guy's don't actually believe any of this stuff do you ?

I wonder if he also died like a whimpering dog?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallcock View Post
    Who do you work for? The Illuminati? The Freemasons? The Mossad? I bet the whole story about the Lizard people and their tentacles was merely a distraction, or more accurately, an abstraction from the real game you're playing.

I'm onto you. Your lies are old but you tell them well.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sleazy View Post

Can I use your quote for my sig line? Attributed to you of course!
    "Stupidity has a certain charm. Ignorance, not so much.

Never Been Justly Banned
    Ideally we turn that role into a Spinal Tap drummer duration

At the bottom of all the tributes paid to democracy, is the little man, walking into the little booth, with a little pencil, making a little cross on a little bit of paper - no amount of rhetoric or voluminous discussion can possibly diminish the overwhelming importance of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sleazy View Post
    At the end of the day, he's another dead terrorist, that's all that matters.
    Terb members on ignore: Oagre

Blog Entries
    Islamic State group names its new leader as Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50254785

Time to take him out as well. No doubt they will have more successors to take over, as it is a satanic cult.

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

Apparently one of the Isis guys turned on him and told the US where to find him. I hear he's getting the 25 million reward and moving to the US.