1 1.69%
  • I used to but not anymore

0 0%
  • NOPE NEVER

8 13.56%

Thread: Do you use twitter?

Hottest Mom At Drop-Off

Do you use twitter?

Do you use twitter to keep up with worker, answer poll questions, etc...
    ~Kitten Kinkie~

i do indeed. less fakes that leolist!!!!

I joined quite recently and I've found it to be a really great tool and wish I had earlier.

Benefits include:
    - A Lot more confidence that the person you're seeing is not fake
    - You get to see a lot more of their personality and have a better idea of if you'll get on well.
    - The opposite to the above, you'll find people who seemed appealing but as you watch their feed you realize they're not for you (or they're just plain terrible).
    - Hot pics
    - I find there are too many retweets overall but sometimes there's a retweet that's basically like a referral and you'll discover someone new
    - Another way to communicate before meeting, and I can do it on my computer with a proper keyboard so I don't have to try and make my old gen-x fingers compose long passages of text on the goddamned cellphone keyboard (see I even called it a cellphone and not a smartphone, or mobile device, or whatever) and if you haven't realized by now I can be a little long winded so it's extra aggravating for me.

And since she started the thread I'll add a special one: Kitten's dancing videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten_Kinkie View Post
    Do you use twitter to keep up with worker, answer poll questions, etc...
    I do use it daily, including to check you out! I find it is far more useful than LeoList, or any of the other websites. There's no fakes and I find you get a much more genuine feel for a person using Twitter.

I love it and get a lot of clients from there and have made a lot of amazing friendships with other providers that I wouldn't have if I didn't have twitter xoxo

I would like to use Twitter but I am unfamiliar on how to search for ladies on it. Any help would be appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Twitter is a great tool.
    Easier to verify the other person.

Able to see regular interactions of provider and client allowing the chance for both sides to mutually gauge each other by looking at each other's history and follow/following list.
    Of course if the account is a bit on the bare side or hidden then it is always a red flag.

Based on the recent on-line study, 100% of the world population has access to the internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    Based on the recent on-line study, 100% of the world population has access to the internet
    I would think it'd be more like 85-90% or something. I know there are countries or parts of certain, still in development countries, that lack resources and infrastructures to provide internet access to it's population.

edit: did some digging the real number is probably 60%-70% or so given the fact 2015 it was only about 50%.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Internet_usage

Quote Originally Posted by asuran View Post
    I would think it'd be more like 85-90% or something. I know there are countries or parts of certain, still in development countries, that lack resources and infrastructures to provide internet access to it's population.
    It's actually a joke. If the study has only sampled online people, obviously 100% of those surveyed will have access to internet by definition.

Best tool for arranging dates without a doubt!

I was pretty active on twitter from 2015-2017 but I found social media in general can be very draining. I hardly use it in my personal life anymore and dont bother with it at all for Inara. The one thing I will say is that clients who were the most engaging on twitter hardly ever booked IRL dates, just liked to endlessly interact through it.

Yes but, truly seeing the "princess-ness" of so many providers, especially the self described "elites" who think they are so much better than all the other ladies, turns my stomach.

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robt85 View Post
    Yes but, truly seeing the "princess-ness" of so many providers, especially the self described "elites" who think they are so much better than all the other ladies, turns my stomach.
    So it is helpful to you then because you now have better way to do research????

Think of it as a win, not a downer. Makes all the difference.

+1 for Twitter too BTW
    Fabulously Full Figured Fun

Jessica Rain

Twitter: @MsJessicaRainSP

I go on twitter from time to time and especially if she has a twitter on her ad for me to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Robt85 View Post
    I think some of them just have too much time on their hands. I see some tweeting 6 or 7 times a day.

Who really cares about the "princess". Just move on to the next lady who loves to tease bikini pics and nudes lol. Honestly it's her life and she's making twitter part of her life and part of her lifestyle along with the marketing. I see all the time luxury handbags, dinners at fancy restaurants, jewelry ect... It's part of the lifestyle.

What does bother me is if they bash men and say we don't need them, and "feel" liberated when literally all thier clients are men, and they paid for her dinner and luxury expenses....

It has been a long time since I booked with someone who I didn't follow on twitter first. It can be a good way to get an idea of a lady's personality and how she runs her business. Usually twitter convinces me not to visit SPs so I think it has saved me a lot of cash and allowed me to avoid what would have been bad encounters. If I do book after following someone on twitter, there is quite a good chance the meeting will go well because I have been able to get to know the SP a bit more than I would have from just an ad.

I use Twitter mostly now and terb. Rarely go on Leolist, maybe I'm missing out but Twitter is a great way to check the schedule of the ladies and communicate with them. Their tweets gives me an idea of their personality and if we're a good fit. Their cute and sexy pics help too

CMJ does an amazing job of posting the daily schedules and Twitter IDs of all the ladies. That's why I lean towards booking with them. That and the ladies who work with them are mostly sweethearts.

Quote Originally Posted by itd131 View Post
    It has been a long time since I booked with someone who I didn't follow on twitter first. It can be a good way to get an idea of a lady's personality and how she runs her business. Usually twitter convinces me not to visit SPs so I think it has saved me a lot of cash and allowed me to avoid what would have been bad encounters. If I do book after following someone on twitter, there is quite a good chance the meeting will go well because I have been able to get to know the SP a bit more than I would have from just an ad.
    What are some of the things that turn you off at Twitter and what are some of the things that interest you?

Wellllll....I do use it pretty much every day...especially to see what's new with Kitten Kinkie...always entertaining as well as informative. Cutely outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Driver View Post
    What are some of the things that turn you off at Twitter and what are some of the things that interest you?
    Some things that make me book:

Professionalism - protects the privacy of her clients and potential clients, good spelling/sentence structure, doesn't complain or talk trash about clients. I don't see doctors or lawyers posting on twitter about their annoying clients. Some ladies do this almost every day. For me it's unprofessional.

Intelligence - I prefer to see people who are intellectually enjoyable to interact with. Also, this is a business that requires tact and discretion so it's a safety thing. Someone who isn't very smart is more likely to run a poor business.

Appears to enjoy her job - I'm not referring to the x-rated stuff. To me there is a difference between someone who is just running an assembly line/money printing operation versus someone who is genuinely interested in meeting people and gaining something from the experiences.

Uniqueness - could be a sense of humour, unusual approach to photos, unique interests or skills, etc. Some ladies post interesting stuff while others just post and repost the same six pictures for years. I prefer to meet interesting people.

Down to earth approach - I guess I mean the "princess" factor. I'm not interested in booking someone who comes across as self entitled and full of herself. I look for ladies who appear to be honest, kind and seem to care about their clients (in a professional way).

Mental/emotional stability - Oversharing personal information, or looking to twitter to exorcise demons or solve "real life" problems, to me, makes someone a risk to visit. Same thing for someone posting about their sadness, depression, how bad their life is, etc. Not that I don't have sympathy for someone if they are in a bad place, but this isn't a time for clients. It's a time for friends, family, therapy or other professional help.

Consistent pictures - preferably some professional ones and some selfies.