Thread: Leah laurence

Leah laurence

So saw on terb where Leah was coming to Ottawa tHis week.

Had some free time today so thought I would see if she was free. To my luck she was so we made arrangements and I went o her hotel.

This lady is sexy pics are definitely her read some reviews on her and they were all true

She is a bubbly firecracker we talked and played and talked some more she is not a clock watcher at all she is a great kisser.

She drove in from Kingston today so I treated her to some daty and boy is she responsive and loud I'm sure there could here her 4 doors away she returned the favour and she is amazing at bbbj

She said she wanted to ride which she did but wanted another position and asked if it was okay I said whatever you want well reverse cowgirl man can she ride infant long busting she is a sweet lady and maybe I will repeat before she leaves Thursday

If anyone was thinking of seeing her I would say go for it

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...26%23127825%3B

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...i_an4l-5664077

Quote Originally Posted by cheektocheek View Post
    Absolutely agree!!! She’s a 10 across the board!

Quote Originally Posted by cheektocheek View Post
    So saw on terb where Leah was coming to Ottawa tHis week.

Had some free time today so thought I would see if she was free. To my luck she was so we made arrangements and I went o her hotel.

This lady is sexy pics are definitely her read some reviews on her and they were all true

She is a bubbly firecracker we talked and played and talked some more she is not a clock watcher at all she is a great kisser.

She drove in from Kingston today so I treated her to some daty and boy is she responsive and loud I'm sure there could here her 4 doors away she returned the favour and she is amazing at bbbj

She said she wanted to ride which she did but wanted another position and asked if it was okay I said whatever you want well reverse cowgirl man can she ride infant long busting she is a sweet lady and maybe I will repeat before she leaves Thursday

If anyone was thinking of seeing her I would say go for it

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...26%23127825%3B

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...i_an4l-5664077
    Hello CheektoCheek, you are a GEM!

Thanks for the glowing review. You are very pleasant to spend time with and I truly enjoyed myself.

If our paths do not cross again, I wish you all the best ! xoxo

Leah Laurence
    London Dec 2-5* Ottawa 5-8* NorthBay 9-10 * Barrie 10-11* Winnipeg 11-15* Brandon 15-17* Lethbridge 17-19* YYC 19* Kamloops Dec 22-23* Holidays Dec 23-Jan 3*

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Driver View Post
    No text app :'(
    Hello Uber,

have you texted me recently on one? If so, I most likely would have responded that I only will book text apps if you have a username from Merb/Terb/Perb or Baby Cow with a decent posting history & reviews with responses from credible providers.

If you're unable to accommodate a username request, my second screening would be a EMT of 10.00 sent before I willingly share my address.

If neither of these screening methods are obtainable for you than I will decline as my safety always comes first. I've been touring Canada for a couple years now & by sticking to these pre-measures I haven't had any issues.

'
    London Dec 2-5* Ottawa 5-8* NorthBay 9-10 * Barrie 10-11* Winnipeg 11-15* Brandon 15-17* Lethbridge 17-19* YYC 19* Kamloops Dec 22-23* Holidays Dec 23-Jan 3*

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Driver View Post
    No text app :'(
    Get a burner phone.

Hi Leah, do you accept DM’s on Twitter for arranging encounters?

Quote Originally Posted by Franz27 View Post
    Hi Leah, do you accept DM’s on Twitter for arranging encounters?

No I do not.
    Cell phone only - text apps must include either a board handle with reviews & posting history or a 10.00ET .

If you’re unable to do either - use a real number.

If you’re still unable to well unfortunately I am uninterested in risking my safety.

Thanks

Thanks Leah. Next time you’re back in Ottawa I’ll be sure to reach out to you.