Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikki in Courtice 1201

You know, it's funny, I like her as a person, she is rather cool, but, she self admittedly, says she is "jaded", which is demonstrated in her "performance", she really doesn't give a fuck but understands she is there to get you off and collect her money. She could do a lot better if she put more effort into being connected and making you feel special, but as stated above, she is way beyond that with her jaded attitude. Crys in Bowmanville, on the other hand, puts on a terrific "hungry Vixen" attitude that I hope she never loses, Lindsay/Nikki/Mandy (whatever her name du jour is) may have possibly been like that in her younger days but alas, she is unlikely to "enjoy" sex again (if she ever did) with the attitude she has evolved to, rather sad in many ways.
    Oh well, it is just a business after all and it can't be easy seeing dozens of different guys every week.

She has used Lyndsey before.

Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    I think she also used just an ..XO..too
    Breaking News
    A cheese factory exploded in France today
    Da Brie is everywhere

saw her once in Whitby- never again-there are so many better options including staying home and taring one off

Hi all. Im very new to this. Had a few HJ massages but would love to find an amazing CIM girl in the oshawa area. My big question is like, aren't you guy worried about disease when your going bare? Has anyone had issues in that area or what? I was thinking of going to this Lyndsey or whatver her actual name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolfool View Post
    You know, it's funny, I like her as a person, she is rather cool, but, she self admittedly, says she is "jaded", which is demonstrated in her "performance", she really doesn't give a fuck but understands she is there to get you off and collect her money. She could do a lot better if she put more effort into being connected and making you feel special, but as stated above, she is way beyond that with her jaded attitude. Crys in Bowmanville, on the other hand, puts on a terrific "hungry Vixen" attitude that I hope she never loses, Lindsay/Nikki/Mandy (whatever her name du jour is) may have possibly been like that in her younger days but alas, she is unlikely to "enjoy" sex again (if she ever did) with the attitude she has evolved to, rather sad in many ways.
    Oh well, it is just a business after all and it can't be easy seeing dozens of different guys every week.

link or info pls
    Crys in Bowmanville, on the other hand, puts on a terrific "hungry Vixen

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle 1 View Post
    link or info pls
    Crys in Bowmanville, on the other hand, puts on a terrific "hungry Vixen
    Who is Crys?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Participant View Post
    Who is Crys?!?!
    Don't you have Leolist where you live? Lol. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ilable-5246396

Quote Originally Posted by bluebro69 View Post
    Don't you have Leolist where you live? Lol. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ilable-5246396
    Thanks for the link. Might check her out sometime.

her rates keep going down

$40 right now

if this keeps up

soon she will be paying you for services that she does for you

Quote Originally Posted by Participant View Post

r these her actual pic's
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...minded-5706085

Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentle 1 View Post
    No they are not
    Breaking News
    A cheese factory exploded in France today
    Da Brie is everywhere

No they are not her. She is over 50 years old with saggy breasts. Her bbbj is average nothing special. I went once and will never go back.

I went once because cheap and bailed mate. Ran hard chaps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12