Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 28

Thread: GAFFE-PRONE TRUDEAU: A look back at his most embarrassing moments

  1. #1

    GAFFE-PRONE TRUDEAU: A look back at his most embarrassing moments

    Please check the link too many to list and too many pictures LOL

    https://torontosun.com/news/national...assing-moments

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Please check the link too many to list and too many pictures LOL

    https://torontosun.com/news/national...assing-moments
    An Indian journalist said that he wouldn't get married in Trudeau's Indian garb.

  3. #3
    India was embarrassing.

    Black face was disgusting.

    Idiotic socks are juvenile.

  4. #4
    People need to be reminded of all those gaffes before voting...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    India was embarrassing.

    Black face was disgusting.

    Idiotic socks are juvenile.
    A veritable hat trick of nothing burgers!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wigglee View Post
    A veritable hat trick of nothing burgers!
    I guess we'll find out in a week.

    If Trudeau hangs on, it will be by the skin of his teeth.

  7. #7
    You left out his promise that "2015 would be the last election held under FPTP".

    What progress?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    India was embarrassing.

    Black face was disgusting.

    Idiotic socks are juvenile.
    When bad socks makes #3 on your list of Trudeau criticisms, that really makes him look pretty darn clean.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    India was embarrassing.

    Black face was disgusting.

    Idiotic socks are juvenile.
    Boy he's proud of those socks , always flashing them. He's childish.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    When bad socks makes #3 on your list of Trudeau criticisms, that really makes him look pretty darn clean.
    Did the budget ever “balance itself” yet?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    Did the budget ever “balance itself” yet?
    Sorry, we were discussing right wing fixation on Trudeau's issues.
    Like his socks.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Sorry, we were discussing right wing fixation on Trudeau's issues.
    Like his socks.
    Too real of a question for you?
    Stretch goal perhaps?

    Btw when he says “WE should all do better” does he mean we should all wear spiffy socks?
    Speaking of socks, can you recommend some that would go well with an Afro wig and banana t-shirt?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Sorry, we were discussing right wing fixation on Trudeau's issues.
    Like his socks.
    It's desperation

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    When bad socks makes #3 on your list of Trudeau criticisms, that really makes him look pretty darn clean.
    The question asked in the first post was "most embarrassing moments"

    However, If you want to know why in addition to the items I listed that I can no longer support Justin Trudeau, well,

    1. Incompetent

    2. He is planning to run huge deficits each and every year to fund whatever he figures free money will buy.

    3. His hypocrisy with respect to supporting Alberta in its desire to build pipelines. He has no intention of allowing any pipeline to be built.

    4. His agreement with the Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women's Commission's finding that Canada is guilty of genocide because aboriginal men kill aboriginal women. Any Prime Minister who accuses his own country of genocide is not fit to be Prime Minister.

    5. Carbon taxes. As Doug Ford correctly stated, a tax is a tax is a tax.

    6. His choice of Bill Morneau as Finance Minister

    7. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.




    La fumee du gala = "the smoke of the gala"

    Smoke is a derogatory expression for an African Canadian.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    The question asked in the first post was "most embarrassing moments"

    However, If you want to know why in addition to the items I listed that I can no longer support Justin Trudeau, well,

    1. Incompetent

    2. He is planning to run huge deficits each and every year to fund whatever he figures free money will buy.

    3. His hypocrisy with respect to supporting Alberta in its desire to build pipelines. He has no intention of allowing any pipeline to be built.

    4. His agreement with the Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women's Commission's finding that Canada is guilty of genocide because aboriginal men kill aboriginal women. Any Prime Minister who accuses his own country of genocide is not fit to be Prime Minister.

    5. Carbon taxes. As Doug Ford correctly stated, a tax is a tax is a tax.

    6. His choice of Bill Morneau as Finance Minister

    7. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.


    [IMG]https://i.cbc.ca/1.5289274.1569025456!/somerandomrightwingtrudeauhate.jpg[MG]

    La fumee du gala = "the smoke of the gala"

    Smoke is a derogatory expression for an African Canadian.
    1. personal opinion
    2. so is Scheer
    3. possibly, a pipeline really shouldn't be built
    4. agree that the use of the word 'genocide' wasn't correct or politically smart
    5. except that a Nobel was given out for a paper showing that a carbon tax is the best way to fight climate change, so in this case its smart
    6. hmm
    7. don't think I agree, but its your opinion

    Personally, I think he didn't go far enough with the carbon tax but the biggest thing is he gave up on electoral reform. That's his biggest failure, if you asked me, which you didn't.
    Likely it'll be a liberal minority, which is probably the best case scenario anyways.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Here we see the alternative...... Scheer's Total BS:

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/v...u-need-to-know


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Here we see the alternative...... Scheer's Total BS:

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/v...u-need-to-know
    Keep reading lower down the page and look at the JT horror show...actually you don't even have to read more than the first couple of paragraphs to get an idea of how this entitled self-serving hypocrite has operated.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    Keep reading lower down the page and look at the JT horror show...actually you don't even have to read more than the first couple of paragraphs to get an idea of how this entitled self-serving hypocrite has operated.
    Nothing like the Baby Scheer Horror show. But the 40 year lowest unemployment numbers and the best wage increases of over 4% is something that I will take into account. The tax cuts were lowered to 20.5%, so that makes the usual scaremongering by the conservatives about tax increases a big lie. Remember that harper boasted about his approx. 80,000 job creations in a Fiscal Year. But Trudeau's record in just April, was a 110,000 jobs mainly full time in just one month. So, the biggest hypocrite of course is Scheer!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Nothing like the Baby Scheer Horror show. But the 40 year lowest unemployment numbers and the best wage increases of over 4% is something that I will take into account. The tax cuts were lowered to 20.5%, so that makes the usual scaremongering by the conservatives about tax increases a big lie. Remember that harper boasted about his approx. 80,000 job creations in a Fiscal Year. But Trudeau's record in just April, was a 110,000 jobs mainly full time in just one month. So, the biggest hypocrite of course is Scheer!!
    As mentioned in other threads by many other people as well, political leaders have little to do with anything you have mentioned. But if we want to stick to your argument, you should be praising rump for his contributions to a 50 year low unemployment rate in the US.
    You pick which way your hypocrisy will swing.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    As mentioned in other threads by many other people as well, political leaders have little to do with anything you have mentioned. But if we want to stick to your argument, you should be praising rump for his contributions to a 50 year low unemployment rate in the US.
    You pick which way your hypocrisy will swing.
    Obviously, you are not reading the posts by the right wingers. THEY ARE PRAISING TRUMP FOR THE ECONOMY DOING WELL FOR NOW. It started from day 1. But the same right wingers will never give the same credit to Trudeau for the economy doing well here. So is that not considered to be "HYPOCRISY"!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Obviously, you are not reading the posts by the right wingers. THEY ARE PRAISING TRUMP FOR THE ECONOMY DOING WELL FOR NOW. It started from day 1. But the same right wingers will never give the same credit to Trudeau for the economy doing well here. So is that not considered to be "HYPOCRISY"!!
    Are you saying that Canada’s economy is doing well because Trump has helped the US economy and the fact that Canada is almost fully dependent on the US economy doing well that we should thank the POTUS?

    Btw has the budget “balanced itself” yet?

    Day O my brother!

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    Are you saying that Canada’s economy is doing well because Trump has helped the US economy and the fact that Canada is almost fully dependent on the US economy doing well that we should thank the POTUS?

    Btw has the budget “balanced itself” yet?

    Day O my brother!
    Which deficit is going up and which is going down, fake news?
    The US under Trump?
    Or Canada under Trudeau?

    Time for you to put away your blackface and stop singing.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Which deficit is going up and which is going down, fake news?
    The US under Trump?
    Or Canada under Trudeau?

    Time for you to put away your blackface and stop singing.
    You haven't answered my question. What are you so afraid of?

  24. #24
    Trudeau is a goof, its all child play for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •