Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Porn Star Keisha Grey Normal Civie Job

  1. #1

    Porn Star Keisha Grey Normal Civie Job

    Porn star Keisha Grey has retired from porn, somewhat she may return. I hoped for her return. But it looks like she is trying to live a normal life working at a fast food chain. See her twitter post.

    https://twitter.com/littlekeish/stat...15177509265408


  2. #2
    I always liked her vibe.
    Hope she can make a go of it in civilian life.

  3. #3
    My question is why fast food?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,632
    Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    My question is why fast food?
    It's the hypocrisy of American society. No other country consumes more porn yet stigmatizes the performers once they're out. I hope she saved some money.

    Sierra Sanders is also retired, she owns a yoga studio in NC.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    My question is why fast food?
    She can always get back into porn. She has her fans.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,632
    Quote Originally Posted by glamphotographer View Post
    She can always get back into porn. She has her fans.
    Maybe not, she's probably tired of getting her ass ripped.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    My question is why fast food?
    fast food
    fast cars
    fast money
    fast livin
    she likes saying "would you like thighs with that?"

  8. #8
    could be just a publicity stunt. but I like this girl...she can take a pounding like the best of them...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by richaceg View Post
    could be just a publicity stunt. but I like this girl...she can take a pounding like the best of them...
    The Twitter post the op references is now gone. My guess is that it's nothing more than a stunt

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,632
    I agree with explorezip, she's cute though. Nice and thick in all the right places...I would do bong hits with her.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by glamphotographer View Post
    she is trying to live a normal life working at a fast food chain.
    Nothing wrong with working at a fast food chain. Donald Brashear is working at Tim Hortons. Honest work for honest pay.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    Nothing wrong with working at a fast food chain. Donald Brashear is working at Tim Hortons. Honest work for honest pay.
    I agree with you there. Nothing wrong a person trying earn a living, even if it's fast food. Why do we judge them and put them down?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by explorerzip View Post
    The Twitter post the op references is now gone. My guess is that it's nothing more than a stunt
    She could have quit the job, I saw a tweet of a fan asking if she is returning to porn, she said yes.

  14. #14
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    22,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Darts View Post
    Nothing wrong with working at a fast food chain. Donald Brashear is working at Tim Hortons. Honest work for honest pay.
    I hear wise-ass punks complaining about the coffee being cold dropped by over 97% at that Timmy's right after Brashear was hired. Mitch Marner refuses outright to even drive past it!
    After 35 years hobbying and 20 years on TERB, maybe I should write my memoirs. I'd call them..... "If these Balls could talk".

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by richaceg View Post
    but I like this girl...she can take a pounding like the best of them...
    Same here, if she turned to escorting.....

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,632
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    I hear wise-ass punks complaining about the coffee being cold dropped by over 97% at that Timmy's right after Brashear was hired. Mitch Marner refuses outright to even drive past it!
    Sheeeeeiiiitttt, Quebec City is a long way to drive for a coffee and a cruller.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    I hear wise-ass punks complaining about the coffee being cold dropped by over 97% at that Timmy's right after Brashear was hired. Mitch Marner refuses outright to even drive past it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    Sheeeeeiiiitttt, Quebec City is a long way to drive for a coffee and a cruller.
    Glad to see there are still members with a sense of humor. LOL!

    Ok, back to regularly scheduled programming.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    It's the hypocrisy of American society. No other country consumes more porn yet stigmatizes the performers once they're out. I hope she saved some money.

    Sierra Sanders is also retired, she owns a yoga studio in NC.
    Wow, sometimes cool references drop when you least expect it. Sierra Sanders is such a GND hotty.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by glamphotographer View Post
    She can always get back into porn. She has her fans.
    I read on Reddit that she has some issues with substance abuse, and is trying to stay sober, and I suppose the job at Dunkin' Donuts helps keep her focused.

    I also read she was stripping for awhile too, but apparently got fired for giving one of the strip club customers extras...she posted this on her Twitter (before she took it down).

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,632
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp View Post
    Sierra Sanders is such a GND hotty.
    That's something we can agree on, Sierra sanders is a peach. has been out of the business for over four years now.


  21. #21
    Senior Member ClubDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    7850 Woodbine Avenue, Markham - 905-477-0099 - www.clubdynasty.ca
    Posts
    86
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by glamphotographer View Post
    Porn star Keisha Grey has retired from porn, somewhat she may return. I hoped for her return. But it looks like she is trying to live a normal life working at a fast food chain. See her twitter post.

    https://twitter.com/littlekeish/stat...15177509265408

    Sad to see her go - not too many all natural beauties left in the biz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •