Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 26

Thread: How to dress to catch a Ladies eye

  1. #1

    How to dress to catch a Ladies eye

    It can be expensive but not necessary to spend big bucks

    Build a wardrobe by starting with dark jeans and a plain fitted t-shirt without a print - get the finer cut jeans for an extra $100 at finer men's store IE Harry Rosen as not everything there is super expensive although they do have a - get this - 50K suit - then go from there with nice soft dark calf leather jacket without the biker zippers that you can wear as a sports jacket and a proper sports jacket. Be willing to spend a grand but they last a long time so the $ is well spent

    Gorgeous guitar solo

    https://youtu.be/vV1HrhhroaE

  2. #2
    Helps to be tall too. Notice how tall the guys are in the video. Women don't find short men attractive no matter how well dressed.

  3. #3
    One word.............. Italian.

  4. #4
    I wear nothing, then I give them money.
    Can't go wrong. Works 100% of the time.

  5. #5
    old member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,033
    Quote Originally Posted by luvyeah View Post
    I wear nothing, then I give them money.
    Can't go wrong. Works 100% of the time.
    And they don't run away screaming?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Deeds View Post
    And they don't run away screaming?
    Nope, hasn't happened yet, but I sure would.

    I'll keep you posted.

  7. #7
    Only a certain....demographic can get away with that outfit.

  8. #8
    In other words, dress like you're going to and from work at a high paid white collar job. Suits, ties,dress shoes. How extraordinary!


    Female mating strategy: "Alpha fucks - short term sexual needs - and Beta bucks - long term provisioning and security needs." :-(

    I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesbot View Post
    Only a certain....demographic can get away with that outfit.
    Ditto.

  10. #10
    Oh Yes..women love well dressed men...and I hate dressing up....give me a t-shirt and jeans. I feel much more comfortable..

  11. #11
    Well dressed = money in their eyes.

    But the truly wealthy like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. don't give a damn about what others think about how they dress. They don't need to show off. They are beyond that.

  12. #12
    Yoga pants

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,728
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkynuts View Post
    Well dressed = money in their eyes. But the truly wealthy like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. don't give a damn about what others think about how they dress. They don't need to show off. They are beyond that.
    I don't think Steve Jobs is getting any pussy anytime soon. You don't have to be super wealthy not to give a shit.

    If I go to Harry Rosen, I'm there to buy. I bought my Canali and my Calvin Klein outfits there, but I rarely bother to wear them that much any more.

  14. #14
    I'd say that a proper suit always works great. For ladies it's much harder to dress properly. I mean, all those trendy clothes and accessories are crazily expensive. I know that some girls know Mau-fashion.com opinion on cheap replicas and basically, it's an option for those who don't have much money but still, I think that authentic stuff is much better or at least good-quality replicas hich look much better.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot Allures View Post
    It can be expensive but not necessary to spend big bucks

    Build a wardrobe by starting with dark jeans and a plain fitted t-shirt without a print - get the finer cut jeans for an extra $100 at finer men's store IE Harry Rosen as not everything there is super expensive although they do have a - get this - 50K suit - then go from there with nice soft dark calf leather jacket without the biker zippers that you can wear as a sports jacket and a proper sports jacket. Be willing to spend a grand but they last a long time so the $ is well spent

    Wear clothing that shows off your package; no, not the one in the front, that one in the rear that houses your wallet. If fat enough, works every time.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Coinygy View Post
    I'd say that a proper suit always works great. .
    So, you go around wearing a suit? Because I wear a suit seldom IE weddings etc, spending big $ on a suit is not something I am willing to do. I would rather spend my clothing $ on smart casual wear

    I prefer sports/leather jacket to a sweater as it gives you a place to put your wallet and cellphone

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkynuts View Post
    Well dressed = money in their eyes.
    No.

    Women are thinking you respect people when you dress well, as after all, you would not dress cool isolated on an island as there is no one else there to care about.

    More importantly, it also shows you would be as attentive to them as you are to yourself. Dressing like a slob shows the opposite


    Also, figure out which colors look good on you and wear something that matches and stay away from neon colors and shirts with slogans as they are for teenagers

  18. #18
    No, no, no, bruh. Don’t you even watch the “seduction artist” videos? You’re supposed to wear pink jeans, a smoking jacket, a feather boa, a cape, genie shoes, a fuzzy top hat, and 7 monocles. These dudes obviously know what they’re talking about, I mean, it has “seduction” right in the name. It’s like you dorks don’t even want to get laid!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimnul View Post
    No, no, no, bruh. Don’t you even watch the “seduction artist” videos? You’re supposed to wear pink jeans, a smoking jacket, a feather boa, a cape, genie shoes, a fuzzy top hat, and 7 monocles. These dudes obviously know what they’re talking about, I mean, it has “seduction” right in the name. It’s like you dorks don’t even want to get laid!
    I agree with their sentiment. Wear something interesting so you stand out and the women can comment on it that way you get the conversation going but be more subtle

    I wear a stone as a pendant and lie and say I found it at an archeological dig, or whatever, then joined a jewelry class to make the pendant

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig View Post
    I agree with their sentiment. Wear something interesting so you stand out and the women can comment on it that way you get the conversation going but be more subtle

    I wear a stone as a pendant and lie and say I found it at an archeological dig, or whatever, then joined a jewelry class to make the pendant
    Sure, but standing out doesn’t help much if you’re the sort of person that makes up the majority of “seduction community” followers, namely incels with such poor social skills that they couldn’t possibly hold a conversation with a woman anyway. A flashy outfit or accessory is not a substitute for a good personality. The sort of person who can just casually chat with women doesn’t tend to need a gimmick to help them do it.

  21. #21
    I am not tall, about 5'7" I don't dress up that often, but when I do have a meeting downtown and put on a suite and tie, I am surprised how much attention women give me.

    That said I have light hazel eyes and when the sun is shining on my face they really pop ...and it also surprises me how much female attention I get.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimnul View Post
    Sure, but standing out doesn’t help much if you’re the sort of person that makes up the majority of “seduction community” followers, namely incels with such poor social skills that they couldn’t possibly hold a conversation with a woman anyway. A flashy outfit or accessory is not a substitute for a good personality. The sort of person who can just casually chat with women doesn’t tend to need a gimmick to help them do it.
    It always helps to have something to fall back on when conversation starts to fail. Besides, the common talk like what is your job, hobby, how often do you come here drivel is stuff I avoid. I want to come across as different

    If I wear my leather jacket and they comment on it I tell them how soft it is then suggest they feel it. When they touch it I say "MOO". Silly but it gets them laughing and if they like you they want something to laugh at to show interest and how nice they are.

    Look at the situation through from their perspective, not yours

  23. #23
    Wear a wad of cash as a pocket square

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,177
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimnul View Post
    No, no, no, bruh. Don’t you even watch the “seduction artist” videos? You’re supposed to wear pink jeans, a smoking jacket, a feather boa, a cape, genie shoes, a fuzzy top hat, and 7 monocles. These dudes obviously know what they’re talking about, I mean, it has “seduction” right in the name. It’s like you dorks don’t even want to get laid!
    the feather boa and fuzzy top hat is called peacocking according to Mystery. *rolls eyes*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •