Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: TrudeauMustGo hashtag tracked to single US alt-right bot

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Missing since AD 393
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
    Posts
    5,324
    That has a nice ring to it.........

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not unexpected from the alt right bots in the USA!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  4. #4
    That doesn't change the fact that a majority of Canadians do want him gone.
    http://m.torontosun.com/2017/07/30/n...litical-winner
    JOIN THE NDP AND VOTE GUY CARON LEADER!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
    That doesn't change the fact that a majority of Canadians do want him gone.
    That's not true. He's polling as the most preferred Prime Minister.

  6. #6
    Where did Trudeau get all his money from. That trust fund everybody talks about. Im told it was his grand father and not fathers monies that was the majority of the fund. Im sure were ever the money came from it dosent offend any of his supporters. Docent offered me either, however his hypocrisy does. Ill save you all time. His money came from leaded gasoline. You know the poisonus kind of gasoline. Grampy was the biggest retailer of gasoline in Montreal. My kinda guy, to bad Justy has so much guilt over it that.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by drawcoat View Post
    Where did Trudeau get all his money from. That trust fund everybody talks about. Im told it was his grand father and not fathers monies that was the majority of the fund. Im sure were ever the money came from it dosent offend any of his supporters. Docent offered me either, however his hypocrisy does. Ill save you all time. His money came from leaded gasoline. You know the poisonus kind of gasoline. Grampy was the biggest retailer of gasoline in Montreal. My kinda guy, to bad Justy has so much guilt over it that.
    Whataboutism

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    That's not true. He's polling as the most preferred Prime Minister.
    So when he loses the election will you accept it?
    Or will you spend the next 4 years outraged that it wasn’t fair?
    You know, like blaming bots, Russians, and the Easter bunny?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boober69 View Post
    So when he loses the election will you accept it?
    Or will you spend the next 4 years outraged that it wasn’t fair?
    You know, like blaming bots, Russians, and the Easter bunny?
    He's most likely not going to lose the election. Polls have him in the lead.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    He'll lose Quebec and most of Western Canada. Proably BC as well as they're stoned enough to vote Green. Eastern Canada he'll do ok but he's not going to win. He's a moron but the alternatives suck. This is why they promote the idea of a "Democracy". Every four years 35% of the electorate get to decide who will rule over you. While the other 65% sit there and go WTF happened to the Country. The elite like "Democracies ' because they can control both sides. Face it. We're fucked no matter who gets in. I just hope Trump can stay alive. Win the next election by a landskide. and investigate Trudeau for his role in Uranium One and his Trudeau Foundation that has direct toes to the Clinton Foundation which is tied into child and human sex trafficking. Trudeau's a freak and his Father was worse. Paul Hellyer could tell you what he knows when he was the Minister of Defense. He wanted to take over the Government when they found out Trudeau was a pedophile and a harcore Communist. Oh well...we reap what we sow.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sleazy View Post
    He'll lose Quebec and most of Western Canada. Proably BC as well as they're stoned enough to vote Green. Eastern Canada he'll do ok but he's not going to win. He's a moron but the alternatives suck. This is why they promote the idea of a "Democracy". Every four years 35% of the electorate get to decide who will rule over you. While the other 65% sit there and go WTF happened to the Country. The elite like "Democracies ' because they can control both sides. Face it. We're fucked no matter who gets in. I just hope Trump can stay alive. Win the next election by a landskide. and investigate Trudeau for his role in Uranium One and his Trudeau Foundation that has direct toes to the Clinton Foundation which is tied into child and human sex trafficking. Trudeau's a freak and his Father was worse. Paul Hellyer could tell you what he knows when he was the Minister of Defense. He wanted to take over the Government when they found out Trudeau was a pedophile and a harcore Communist. Oh well...we reap what we sow.
    Gibberrish nonsense from the alt right. Jeez, whatever, next. Maybe they are praying for Hitler's second coming!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Far Right Manning Centre:

    Manning Centre won’t disclose source of donations to third parties for attack ads on Liberals:

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...d-parties-for/

    Yes, some dirty money that is not being disclosed!!


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemagne View Post
    You left out a mountain of debt which took the GST to fix
    I guess you think another 7-8% tax on every dollar you spend is OK

  15. #15
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    22,453
    I thought 90%+ of the anti Trudeau hashtags on the internet were done by Conil.

    Now I'm confused.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Far Right Manning Centre:

    Manning Centre won’t disclose source of donations to third parties for attack ads on Liberals:

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...d-parties-for/

    Yes, some dirty money that is not being disclosed!!
    They are just showing the reality of Justin's incompetence, corruption & hypocrisy
    I guess you feel better knowing the source ($650 MM of your tax dollars) which were spent promoting Justin vai the union controlled main stream media

  17. #17
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    22,453
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    They are just showing the reality of Justin's incompetence, corruption & hypocrisy
    I guess you feel better knowing the source ($650 MM of your tax dollars) which were spent promoting Justin vai the union controlled main stream media
    Err, John.... You know that the "union controlled main stream media" is overwhelmingly supporting the Tories, as they always do in every election, huh?

    Look forward to the explanation, bud.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,984
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    They are just showing the reality of Justin's incompetence, corruption & hypocrisy
    I guess you feel better knowing the source ($650 MM of your tax dollars) which were spent promoting Justin vai the union controlled main stream media
    The biggest corruption and hypocrisy is from this guy who spent the taxpayers money on his ads prior to the elections:

    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ticle23735196/


    On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals!!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by drawcoat View Post
    Where did Trudeau get all his money from. ....
    Is Scheer's last minute plan to demand Ukraine investigate Trudeau's money?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •