Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 47

Thread: Thai gold digger confrontation with American loser

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Thai gold digger confrontation with American loser



    I don't know which is worse the literal gold digger or the unemployed, overweight loser.

  2. #2
    This guy must be the dumbest man on the planet.

  3. #3
    why? because he is 48 and broke?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    21,788
    Blog Entries
    179
    why would he start a relationship or marriage if he is unemployed?
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online


    back up blog is at

    https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    why? because he is 48 and broke?
    Going to Thailand and trying to woo a woman when he is completely broke. Then dealing with the consequences....

    Kind of like how a man with no job goes out and buys a brand new Corvette on credit...

  6. #6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx9OjiG-y5Y

    This series is really entertaining, actually. They have several different stories with different couples. Some of the men use the women to get a visa, just as some of the women do. Always lots of drama, lol.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    why? because he is 48 and broke?
    You call tell how much of an idiot he is in this next clip...


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar_88 View Post
    why? because he is 48 and broke?
    Because he will get divorce raped as soon as they move back to the US and she becomes a US citizen.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    My head is my home
    Posts
    20,695
    Some men can't stand their own company and they do stupid shit.

    Were all vulnerable, here's mine.


  10. #10
    This TV show has to be staged, nobody can be this stupid.

    Then again....


    People on ignore: Rhymes with Frankfürter

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,721
    That's a 48 year old?

  12. #12
    The Colombian woman Jeniffer is incredibly hot. The man child freak Tim is such a burden to her. Entertaining show ! It can be addictive.

  13. #13
    Actually the Thai girl and the 48 year old fat guy are a happy couple and still together.


  14. #14
    whatever happened to that black guy who worked in a nail salon and that russian chick? last i saw he went to cancun and was waiting for her.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by hungcornhole View Post
    whatever happened to that black guy who worked in a nail salon and that russian chick? last i saw he went to cancun and was waiting for her.
    I don't know their story, but what I do know is that of all the shallow, mean, petty users of all the girls on the show, the worst of the worst by far is eveylen.

    She is completely abusive and repugnant. The guy, Corey, is a real nice guy, and I can't believe with the abuse he puts up with.



  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkynuts View Post


    I don't know which is worse the literal gold digger or the unemployed, overweight loser.
    how could the thai chick possibly be the worse one when the entire logic of the relationship is predicated on him paying her out for her affection, and she's the one following along with that logic while he utter fails to live up to it?


  20. #20
    This show makes my skin crawl. Often it seems to take an emotionally fragile man and play on his insecurities for views.
    For the record, I don't blame the women in these clips. The majority of them are upfront in what they're asking for.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by penelopebloom View Post
    how could the thai chick possibly be the worse one when the entire logic of the relationship is predicated on him paying her out for her affection, and she's the one following along with that logic while he utter fails to live up to it?
    This.

    The guy is an arrogant f’ck who thinks his first world shit is gonna make some poor third world girl love him cause he’ll save her from her poverty... except he finds out the cost of buying true love was harder than he thought on his second world budget. She’s just level headed. This is a transaction and she’s playing her hand, the man child is just getting confused.

    And the Corey guy, serious whiner. She was actually pretty cool, basically told him to hop on a plane and go home if he’s such a baby about the horrible third world conditions he’ll have to suffer. “Like serially girl, there’s no where to plug in my citronella sticks!? Gasp, you just don’t understand how bad this situation is!” With obviously other things they could spend their money on, they instead bought some fresh sheets for the demeaning prick to sleep on, and he didn’t even acknowledge the consideration.

    The “I’m hear to save you from your own shit, so love me” attitude, was unbearable. No wonder I don’t watch TV.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by penelopebloom View Post
    how could the thai chick possibly be the worse one when the entire logic of the relationship is predicated on him paying her out for her affection, and she's the one following along with that logic while he utter fails to live up to it?
    I agree. The bottom line is that each party needs to bring something to the table. Men want a young beautiful woman. Women want a rich man.

    If you're a man looking for a beautiful woman, but don't have the money to back it up, then what are you bringing to the table? Why would the woman want to be with you? Why don't you just date an uglier, older woman?

    The girl I really like the most in this series is the gold digger Anfisa. She is pretty, but completely honest about her being a gold digger. She doesn't pretend that that's her motivation. It's actually kind of refeshing after seeing all the other girls pretend.


  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hof View Post
    This.

    The guy is an arrogant f’ck who thinks his first world shit is gonna make some poor third world girl love him cause he’ll save her from her poverty... except he finds out the cost of buying true love was harder than he thought on his second world budget. She’s just level headed. This is a transaction and she’s playing her hand, the man child is just getting confused.

    And the Corey guy, serious whiner. She was actually pretty cool, basically told him to hop on a plane and go home if he’s such a baby about the horrible third world conditions he’ll have to suffer. “Like serially girl, there’s no where to plug in my citronella sticks!? Gasp, you just don’t understand how bad this situation is!” With obviously other things they could spend their money on, they instead bought some fresh sheets for the demeaning prick to sleep on, and he didn’t even acknowledge the consideration.

    The “I’m hear to save you from your own shit, so love me” attitude, was unbearable. No wonder I don’t watch TV.
    I disagree on the Corey one. Sure, he is wimpy, but she is just damn evil. If she doesn't want to be with him, she shouldn't string him along. Just leave him. Stop abusing him.

  24. #24
    The trophy for the worst (and most entertaning) couple goes to Mohoammed and Danielle.

    Mohammed is a complete user and low life. Dainelle is an overweight middle aged woman who is is desperate.

    In a tell-all on the show, Mohammed reveals that he cannot stomach having sex with her because her pussy stinks. I'm not making this up.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •