Thread: Refuses to prove - Tanya - 514-613-7013

Refuses to prove - Tanya - 514-613-7013

Hi Tanya

Please help us, we need better reassurance from providers that we are not getting tricked. We r happy to support the unestablished, but without either honesty or proof that ur the girl in the pic, itís not fair to anyone. Either a link to a review, website or even social media would go along way, but the best proof for us is a personalized pic with a client specified hand gesture.

If u do this, and provide good service it wonít take long to build a good reputation. Lots of ppl would be more than happy to provide u with a review and before u know it, u wonít have ppl questioning ur authenticity.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2G4G5cguyuhLbqw9A

RIGHT!?!? I figured tgtbt, but like they say, u miss 100% of the shots u don’t take. Even if she looked reasonably similar it could have been a sweet find.

I suspect she the same faker, or working with the same faker as Gabby - 613-505-5654, they both told us they located on Joseph Cyr street.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...efuse-to-Prove

When they say they don't send a verification pic "for free" you know right away they are total fakes.

That is such BS!

Thanks for Fishin tho!

You should have stopped at "i don't send pic for free". Or you just wana tease the ho a little

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Yelnats View Post
    You should have stopped at "i don't send pic for free". Or you just wana tease the ho a little
    Depends what kind of person they r. If they really want to make a business out of being a legit provider, than I want them to see I’m willing to be respectful and helpful. If they want to make a business of scamming ppl, than I want them to see they can’t get away with it. And if they feel teased by seeing money they can’t get their dishonest hands on, so be it.

Everyone here can use their Terb superpowers for the good of the group in this. Leechers, don’t visit them or feed them money. Haters/trolls/debaters, waste their time. Active members, report them so that everyone knows.