Thread: 3 way lassies

3 way lassies

Hello Mates! Just got back from late lunch surprise with my beautiful lassie Samantha. Had a triple with her Angel and Jada her gorgeous friends from Pickering. Absolutely incredible time. One hour with 3 beauties for 200. All 3 lassies fit and busty and slim. Did I mention gorgeous! Once every couple months she offers this for her regular clients. So members have great privileges. The lassies advertise now on their own also but this was worth mentioning. Just wondering who else does 3 way with 3 lassies for 200. Even I think that’s too cheap lol. Still in this area you can find great gals who are affordable. If you want 3 way with Asian. I believe kitty still does that but not for 200! Have a great afternoon Mates! Chow!

Stories without pictures are a big disappointment. Links?

How was the session?
    Was there any interaction or did they just take care of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971 View Post
    Hello Mates! Just got back from late lunch surprise with my beautiful lassie Samantha. Had a triple with her Angel and Jada her gorgeous friends from Pickering. Absolutely incredible time. One hour with 3 beauties for 200. All 3 lassies fit and busty and slim. Did I mention gorgeous! Once every couple months she offers this for her regular clients. So members have great privileges. The lassies advertise now on their own also but this was worth mentioning. Just wondering who else does 3 way with 3 lassies for 200. Even I think that’s too cheap lol. Still in this area you can find great gals who are affordable. If you want 3 way with Asian. I believe kitty still does that but not for 200! Have a great afternoon Mates! Chow!
    WTF MATE!?!?!

Link please