Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 48 of 77

Thread: Masked Antifa Radical Who Harassed Elderly Lady is a Syrian Migrant

  1. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,142
    Blog Entries
    1
    Apparently they are going to re-open the restaurant, after getting assurances from the RCMP, who are investigating these "Death Threats" . Big difference between "Death Threats" and just "Harassment"
    !!


    Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Stay at Home

  2. #26
    Death threats are wrong. However, I won't be giving this restaurant any of my business (nor Paramount, where I have eaten many times in the past). The family has not denounced their son's actions. I won't support a business that won't support free speech. I won't be buying any NBA tickets this year either.

  3. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Conil fully supports death threats against immigrants, it appears, if they are against Bernier.
    He's now gone as far as saying that not only does the alleged protester deserve death threats but so does his family.
    Wow you're a big time liar and troll, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is something that needs to be reported.
    Terb members on ignore: Frankfooter


  4. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Wow you're a big time liar and troll, you should be ashamed of yourself. This is something that needs to be reported.
    You said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Their Antifa son brought this upon their family, they have no choice but to close while having a picture of their Antifa son on the internet.
    That looks like you're supporting death threats.
    Feel free to report your post.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  5. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    You said this:


    That looks like you're supporting death threats.
    Feel free to report your post.
    Your post is reported. You're a malicious liar and a troll.

  6. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Your post is sure reported. You're a malicious liar and a troll .
    Did you not say this in response to the news that there were death threats on the refugee and his family?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Their Antifa son brought this upon their family, they have no choice but to close while having a picture of their Antifa son on the internet.
    Are you saying that you lied in that post?
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  7. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Did you not say this in response to the news that there were death threats on the refugee and his family?


    Are you saying that you lied in that post?
    You have gone too far with your malicious lies. Its too late.
    Terb members on ignore: Frankfooter


  8. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    You have gone too far with your malicious lies. Its too late.
    Its obviously not a lie, as I can back up my claim with your comments on the death threats to buddy and his family and their restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Their Antifa son brought this upon their family, they have no choice but to close while having a picture of their Antifa son on the internet.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  9. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    18,142
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Oven View Post
    Death threats are wrong. However, I won't be giving this restaurant any of my business (nor Paramount, where I have eaten many times in the past). The family has not denounced their son's actions. I won't support a business that won't support free speech. I won't be buying any NBA tickets this year either.
    They definitely have apologized for their son's actions and even stated . Is that not good enough? This is what they stated:

    "Alaa regrets that he did not step aside and/stand up against the act of verbal abuse that occured against her, and would love the opportunity to personally extend his apologies to her," the satement says.

    "Our family and business do not condone acts of hate, violence or harassment in any shape or form, and advocate for peace, equality, and free speech for all human beings."
    We know that the right wing media will not report this fact, but try to make excuses for the actions of certain very right wing individuals that are threatening this family with death threats.

    https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/201...tifa-hamilton/


    Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Stay at Home

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    You have gone too far with your malicious lies. Its too late.
    Groggy has been banned so many times you can't keep track. Never... ever... expect him to admit he's wrong. Never...this is what differentiates the Boys from the honorable Men.

  11. #35
    Son is heavily involved in antifa the terror group his family is well off they owned a beach resort in Syria. See Faith Goldy twitter. He was involved in a big fight at eaton centre and other acts of violence. He's a gangster.

  12. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by happ View Post
    Son is heavily involved in antifa the terror group his family is well off they owned a beach resort in Syria. See Faith Goldy twitter. He was involved in a big fight at eaton centre and other acts of violence. He's a gangster.
    Look at that, nice video ...but Libtards are saying he's a nice guy...

  13. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    Look at that, nice video ...but Libtards are saying he's a nice guy...
    Look at what? More slanders without evidence? What vid? What, "he's a nice guy", statements?

    As fact-free here as always.

    What progress?

  14. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by happ View Post
    See Faith Goldy twitter.
    Nothing like a little white extremacist propaganda to really outline your moral position, happ.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  15. #39
    Here's the Antifa refugee idiot again LOL https://twitter.com/i/status/1182410454322290688
    Terb members on ignore: Frankfooter


  16. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Here's the Antifa refugee idiot again LOL https://twitter.com/i/status/1182410454322290688
    That video should be sent to the police, Faith Goldy and her crew can be heard repeatedly calling for violence and attacking protesters while Alaa can be heard yelling 'back off'.
    Clearly it shows that the white nationalists/extremists were looking for fights and aggressively attacking protesters who were peacefully following them.
    Faith's crew says 'hit him in the face' and 'put him in the hospital'.

    You really support such violence?
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  17. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    That video should be sent to the police, Faith Goldy and her crew can be heard repeatedly calling for violence and attacking protesters while Alaa can be heard yelling 'back off'.
    Clearly it shows that the white nationalists/extremists were looking for fights and aggressively attacking protesters who were peacefully following them.
    Faith's crew says 'hit him in the face' and 'put him in the hospital'.

    You really support such violence?
    Once you apologize for your vile trolling, I'll reply. Otherwise forget about it.

  18. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Once you apologize for your vile trolling, I'll reply. Otherwise forget about it.
    Oh the horrors!
    Thanks for giving me a second really good reason not to apologize for calling out zailbetter for his support of death threats.

    Meanwhile, feel free to keep posting incriminating videos from Faith Goldy, I particularly love the ones that confirm you as a white extremist who supports violence against protesters.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  19. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Thanks for giving me a second really good reason not to apologize for calling out zailbetter for his support of death threats..
    This is from the top Islamic terrorist supporter of Terb, anytime these guys murder civilians Frankfooter is there to defend the terrorists. He's even backing this Antifa POS that went after the old lady and called the woman a old nazi.

  20. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    This is from the top Islamic terrorist supporter of Terb, anytime these guys murder civilians Frankfooter is there to defend the terrorists. He's even backing this Antifa POS that went after the old lady and called the woman a old nazi.
    I call out terrorism here, all terrorism.

    As the most Islamaphobic poster on this board, who just recently tried to out an MP owner because of his race, you really should be careful of what you say.
    The RCMP is supposed to be monitoring for racist extremists these days, you know.
    And this board doesn't take kindly to those who out owners or advertisers here.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  21. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    I call out terrorism here, all terrorism.
    More bull from Frank! You're notorious for your defense of Islamic terrorist here on Terb to the point that even lefties have criticized you. You have been humiliated so many times its sad that you continue despite even Libtards calling on you to integrate to Canadian standards. You must give up that type of outlook and become a Canadian. The Syrian Antifa guy is a POS for what he did to the old lady and you couldn't even bring yourself to criticize him, instead you call a 90 year old woman with a walker that couldn't cross the street a old nazi. Unbelievable...

  22. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    I call out terrorism here, all terrorism.....
    Yet you have repeatedly said it is racist to describe Islamist terrorist groups as terrorists.

    Sadly your posting history only serves to make these fans of Bernier's racist party look reasonable.

  23. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    More bull from Frank! You're notorious for your defense of Islamic terrorist here on Terb
    Prove it or admit you're lying.
    Should be easy, if true.

    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Yet you have repeatedly said it is racist to describe Islamist terrorist groups as terrorists.
    Not at all, terrorism is the targeting of civilians.
    You have defended Israel's targeting and killing of 300 civilian protesters and the injuring of 14,000 more.
    That makes you the defender of terrorism here, as you try to use it for your own Islamaphobic goals.

    Noting that Israel commits far more and worse terrorism than Hamas isn't defending terrorism, its calling it out where its happening.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  24. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Conil View Post
    Here's the Antifa refugee idiot again LOL https://twitter.com/i/status/1182410454322290688
    Thanks, but as evidence that only shows some person once wore a pink t-shirt somewhere. If you think it means more, tell us what, and provide facts that substantiate it.

    What progress?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •