Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
Results 601 to 624 of 656

Thread: Only Three Months Left For Planet Earth( and other false doomsday predictions)

  1. #601
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    185
    1988 – Global Warming To Sharply Reduce Rice Yields


    Ignore: Frankfooter

    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  2. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    1988 – Global Warming To Sharply Reduce Rice Yields
    Climate change is fuelling a decline in rice crop production in major growing regions
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/...e-paddy-yield/

    Yup.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  3. #603
    Half Man Half Amazing
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Room 112
    Posts
    17,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Climate change is fuelling a decline in rice crop production in major growing regions
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/...e-paddy-yield/

    Yup.
    You can't get faker fucking news than this. SMDH.

    Climate change may cause a dramatic drop in rice production in major growing regions, a decline that could jeopardize critical food supplies, researchers report. New experiments exploring rice production in future climate conditions show rice yields could drop about 40% by 2100—with potentially devastating consequences in parts of the world that rely on the crop as a basic food source.

    I shine and rise at the same time.

  4. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by K Douglas View Post
    You can't get faker fucking news than this. SMDH.

    Climate change may cause a dramatic drop in rice production in major growing regions, a decline that could jeopardize critical food supplies, researchers report. New experiments exploring rice production in future climate conditions show rice yields could drop about 40% by 2100—with potentially devastating consequences in parts of the world that rely on the crop as a basic food source.
    Deny, deny, deny.
    If that's all you got, I guess you gotta go with it.

    Climate change is affecting crop yields and reducing global food supplies
    http://theconversation.com/climate-c...upplies-118897


    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...genous-wisdom/
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  5. #605
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    185
    Kilimanjaro To Be Ice-Free By 2020








    JASPER, Ind. (WEHT) Jasper native Charlotte Olson has officially completed her climb of Mount Kilimnjaro, the tallest free-standing mountain in the world.

    Olson reached the summit of Kilimanjaro on Friday after a nine day climb.

    Posted: Feb 10, 2020 / 11:56 AM CST / Updated: Feb 10, 2020 / 11:56 AM CST


    https://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...t-kilimanjaro/
    Ignore: Frankfooter

    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  6. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    Kilimanjaro To Be Ice-Free By 2020
    ]




    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  7. #607
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    185
    Now answer the questions

    In the 7 years since 2012 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen
    In the 3 years since 2016 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen

    Seven years is certainly long enough to want to know why?
    After all you are demanding we have to change .......... well everything, because you say CO2 is the control knob on climate
    I think we are entitled to enquire when your all-knowing prediction does not work.
    I think seven years is a quite reasonable amount of time ask, " Hey, why is it getting colder , CO2 increased past the all important 0.04% level, yet it is colder by 2.6 degrees celsius in the USA over the last seven years?"
    It seems a very reasonable question for anyone to ask
    It is as simple as that

    Answer the questions
    Ignore: Frankfooter

    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    Now answer the questions

    In the 7 years since 2012 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen
    In the 3 years since 2016 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen

    Seven years is certainly long enough to want to know why?
    After all you are demanding we have to change .......... well everything, because you say CO2 is the control knob on climate
    I think we are entitled to enquire when your all-knowing prediction does not work.
    I think seven years is a quite reasonable amount of time ask, " Hey, why is it getting colder , CO2 increased past the all important 0.04% level, yet it is colder by 2.6 degrees celsius in the USA over the last seven years?"
    It seems a very reasonable question for anyone to ask
    It is as simple as that

    Answer the questions
    Now you think you're larue?
    Larue appears to have finally learned what cherry picking is, do you think you can?

    The larue claim is false, the US isn't warming, he just cherry picked two dates to make the numbers appear like that.
    I had no idea you weren't even as bright as larue that you wouldn't be able to pick that up.

    New study on Antarctic ice loss.

    Our results suggest a 3.8 metre sea level rise during the first thousand years of a 2˚C warmer ocean. Most of the modelled sea level rise occurred after the loss of the ice shelves, which collapsed within the first two hundred years of higher temperatures.
    https://www.juancole.com/2020/02/anc...c-extreme.html
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  9. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Now you think you're larue?
    Larue appears to have finally learned what cherry picking is, do you think you can?

    The larue claim is false, the US isn't warming, he just cherry picked two dates to make the numbers appear like that.
    I had no idea you weren't even as bright as larue that you wouldn't be able to pick that up.

    New study on Antarctic ice loss.

    Explain this
    If you say "quoting the most recent average annual temperature for the USA (2019) as lower than 2012 & lower then 2016 while CO2 has risen" is cherry picking
    Then how can your quoting a single data point (Antarctica record) temperature (a single point, esperanza station, 1840 miles from the pole) as proof positive of global warming, not also be cherry picking?


    Once again you display your lack of any balanced or rational understanding of the subject & you display your need to spread propaganda without regard for logic

  10. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    Now answer the questions

    In the 7 years since 2012 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen
    In the 3 years since 2016 CO2 has increased , however US temperature have declined. This is inconsistent with your premise and I want you to explain how this could happen

    Seven years is certainly long enough to want to know why?
    After all you are demanding we have to change .......... well everything, because you say CO2 is the control knob on climate
    I think we are entitled to enquire when your all-knowing prediction does not work.
    I think seven years is a quite reasonable amount of time ask, " Hey, why is it getting colder , CO2 increased past the all important 0.04% level, yet it is colder by 2.6 degrees celsius in the USA over the last seven years?"
    It seems a very reasonable question for anyone to ask
    It is as simple as that

    Answer the questions
    I really like your writing style
    Just to be fair the 2.6 degrees C should have been 2.6 degrees F. My fault, my mistake
    The result however is still significant

  11. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    Explain this
    If you say "quoting the most recent average annual temperature for the USA (2019) as lower than 2012 & lower then 2016 while CO2 has risen" is cherry picking
    Then how can your quoting a single data point (Antarctica record) temperature (a single point, esperanza station, 1840 miles from the pole) as proof positive of global warming, not also be cherry picking?


    Once again you display your lack of any balanced or rational understanding of the subject & you display your need to spread propaganda without regard for logic
    Antarctica hitting record warm temperatures shows a continuing trend of warming, it is to be expected with the planet warming up. And yes, more useful is seeing a long term chart as is seeing long term glacier declines.
    Long term trends are always more informative, as noted with the US temp increases that are very clearly happening and shown by the chart you posted.
    What is very clear is that there is zero chance that the US temperatures are declining, as you claim.
    Over the 6 years, the US temp has increased.
    Over the last 10 years, the US temp has increased.
    Over the last 20 years, the US temp has increased.
    Same with 30 or 40 years.

    The US is warming just like the rest of the planet.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  12. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    I really like your writing style
    Just to be fair the 2.6 degrees C should have been 2.6 degrees F. My fault, my mistake
    The result however is still significant
    The result is not significant.
    All it shows is that you still don't understand what cherry picking data is, just as it took 10 posts for you to even be convinced you screwed up with your US temp claims.




    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  13. #613
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    22,155
    Blog Entries
    185
    The Guardian back in 1999


    Spain will be ridden with malaria, the eastern Mediterranean will be as hot as the Sahara desert, flash floods will swamp parts of the American coastline and there will be almost no snow in the Alps.

    This is the doomsday scenario painted in a new report on the effects of global warming on 10 of the planet's most popular tourist destinations in the next century.

    The study, commissioned by the World Wild Fund for Nature, found that profitable tourist destinations could be turned into "holiday horror stories".

    By 2020, visitors to the Costa del Sol could risk contracting malaria as global warming brings more frequent heatwaves, making the country a suitable habitat for malaria-bearing mosquitoes, while increases in summer temperatures to more than 40C (104F) could make parts of Turkey and Greece no-go areas in July and August.

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/aug/30/jamiewilson
    Ignore: Frankfooter

    Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    https://private.kinky-blogging.com/ is back online!

    back up https://canadaman2019.blogspot.com/

  14. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    The Guardian back in 1999


    Spain will be ridden with malaria, the eastern Mediterranean will be as hot as the Sahara desert, flash floods will swamp parts of the American coastline and there will be almost no snow in the Alps.

    This is the doomsday scenario painted in a new report on the effects of global warming on 10 of the planet's most popular tourist destinations in the next century.

    The study, commissioned by the World Wild Fund for Nature, found that profitable tourist destinations could be turned into "holiday horror stories".

    By 2020, visitors to the Costa del Sol could risk contracting malaria
    Spain: Doctors confirm locally-acquired malaria case in Madrid Feb. 28
    https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-...-madrid-feb-28
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  15. #615
    [QUOTE=Frankfooter;6625691]
    Antarctica hitting record warm temperatures shows a continuing trend of warming,
    It is one data point , 1840 miles from the pole from a data record only 58 years long. The 1930s were pretty warm

    Where as the 2019 USA temperature is an average of thousands of US weather stations over a whole year .
    So it is the average of probably over 250,000 surface data measurements surface temperature data you have previously argued as beyond reproach

    no the the only trend is here is the continued stream of your propaganda

    it is to be expected with the planet warming up.
    Too bad for you the US cooling off over the past 7 years was not at all expected and in fact is completely at odds with rising CO2
    And it has not been explained


    And yes, more useful is seeing a long term chart as is seeing long term glacier declines.
    So a single data point is cheery picking or is it not? Antarctica hitting record warm temperatures is a single data point 1840 miles from the south pole
    Your view appears to be that your single data points are Ok, but any evidence supporting an opposing view is cherry picking
    The reality is you do not have a rational explanation for the US temp decline, so you claim cherry picking

    Long term trends are always more informative, as noted with the US temp increases that are very clearly happening and shown by the chart you posted.
    The why do you ignore the long term trends of multiple ice ages , the roman warming period & the medieval warming period (ie natural climate variability) ?
    Because it is inconvenient and does not fit the propaganda. Thats is why


    What is very clear is that there is zero chance that the US temperatures are declining, as you claim.
    Over the 6 years, the US temp has increased.
    But decreased over 7 years
    Over the last 10 years, the US temp has increased.
    Over the last 20 years, the US temp has increased.
    Same with 30 or 40 years.
    What about 800 years or 1800 years. Those would be long term trends

    The US is warming just like the rest of the planet.
    It has cooled off in the USA the past 7 years and that should not have happened if CO2 is the control knob for climate

    As of the end of 2019
    South America also looks like its cooled off since 2015
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Asia does not look like it has warmed up since 2015, despite all the CO2 they are generating (Co2 get uniformly distributed pretty quick though)
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Asia is big chuck of the planet

    North America is down from 2016
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    The Gulf of mexico looks a tad cooler since 2016
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Grettaland (Europe) does show a slight upward trend since 2014 (if you call 0.07 F a warming trend

    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Oceania has also warmed a little in 2019 over the past six years. no doubt some warming caused by the Australian bush fires
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020


    odd how Gavin Schmidt claimed 2019 was the second warmest year on record, yet failed to mention North & South America & Asia show no warming or even cooling over the last few years
    Any rational explanation that does not use the words "Cherry Picking"? This should not have happened if Co2 is the control knob on climate

  16. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Spain: Doctors confirm locally-acquired malaria case in Madrid Feb. 28
    https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-...-madrid-feb-28
    Costa del Sol is 625 KM from Madrid

    From your own article
    On Wednesday, February 28, doctors confirmed a locally-acquired case of malaria in Madrid. According to the University Hospital of Můstoles, the patient, a 3-month old infant who had not traveled to a malaria-affected area, is thought to have acquired the virus in the city.

    You just post & post & post & hope some of the BS sticks don't ya

  17. #617
    Half Man Half Amazing
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Room 112
    Posts
    17,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Deny, deny, deny.
    If that's all you got, I guess you gotta go with it.

    Climate change is affecting crop yields and reducing global food supplies
    http://theconversation.com/climate-c...upplies-118897


    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/s...genous-wisdom/
    So I disagree with an alarmist opinion (that's right opinion) and I'm a denier. What are you some kind of Communist freak?

    I shine and rise at the same time.

  18. #618

  19. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Deny, deny, deny.
    If that's all you got, I guess you gotta go with it.

    Climate change is affecting crop yields and reducing global food supplies
    https://www.google.ca/search?source=...10.8vWzAME7zxs
    https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/...production.pdf
    world crop production statistics

    Area is estimated at a record 36.9 million hectares (mha), unchanged from last month and up 1 mha (3 percent) from last year. Yield is estimated at 3.39 tons per hectare, up 2 percent from last month, up 4 percent from last year and up 6 percent from the 5-year average.

    https://ourworldindata.org/crop-yields


    Try shutting down fossil fuel production and you sure as shit will see reduced food supplies

    https://industrialprogress.com/fossi...-food-of-food/

    Fossil Fuels Are The Food Of Food
    We all know that fossil fuels power our machines. Often overlooked however is the vital role they play in powering humans, as the food we eat is made possible by fossil fuels.
    And according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, it is fossil fuels that feed the modern mechanized agricultural industry: the “dominant share of direct energy use on U.S. farms is fuels (including diesel and gasoline) to run machinery for field operations such as planting, tilling, and harvesting; to dry crops; for livestock use; and to transport goods.”

    Supplying “water can also be an energy-intensive task,” the EIA adds. Fossil fuel-powered modern irrigation has limited our reliance on nature to rain water down on crops. Today, the electricity to power water pumps, filtration, and treatment systems, is inexpensive and abundant, thanks to coal- and natural gas-fired central power stations; while more rural settings can depend upon water pumps powered by diesel or propane generators. This ability to pump water vast distances created the opportunity for a wider variety of cropping alternatives, reduces frost damage, and has led to higher yields with increased drought protection.
    Shutting down fossil fuels without a reliable replacement will be a disaster and starve millions maybe billions of people to death
    Have they developed a solar powered combine yet or do you plan on placing massive charging stations on every farm in the world & running electric combines, tractors and harvesters ?

  20. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    It is one data point , 1840 miles from the pole from a data record only 58 years long. The 1930s were pretty warm

    Where as the 2019 USA temperature is an average of thousands of US weather stations over a whole year .
    Wrong again, mr science.
    You picked one data point from a chart, all charts mentioned here use multiple measurements to get those points.
    You still picked an El Nino, record warm, year as your measurement.
    That, my dishonest friend, is cherry picking data.




    The reality is you do not have a rational explanation for the US temp decline, so you claim cherry picking
    The reality is you picked a single El Nino event, record warm year to measure from.
    There is no decline in US temperatures, you're bullshitting.





    But decreased over 7 years
    Cherry picking, when one doesn't use your choice of warm US years you also get this from the same chart.
    Over the last 10 years, the US temp has increased.
    Over the last 20 years, the US temp has increased.
    Same with 30 or 40 years.
    You are cherry picking.


    What about 800 years or 1800 years. Those would be long term trends
    Go grab the US charts for those temps then.

    It has cooled off in the USA the past 7 years and that should not have happened if CO2 is the control knob for climate
    It has not, you are lying based off of your cherry picking.

    As of the end of 2019
    South America also looks like its cooled off since 2015
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Asia does not look like it has warmed up since 2015, despite all the CO2 they are generating (Co2 get uniformly distributed pretty quick though)
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Asia is big chuck of the planet

    North America is down from 2016
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    The Gulf of mexico looks a tad cooler since 2016
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Grettaland (Europe) does show a slight upward trend since 2014 (if you call 0.07 F a warming trend

    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020

    Oceania has also warmed a little in 2019 over the past six years. no doubt some warming caused by the Australian bush fires
    https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/global...2/12/1980-2020


    odd how Gavin Schmidt claimed 2019 was the second warmest year on record, yet failed to mention North & South America & Asia show no warming or even cooling over the last few years
    Any rational explanation that does not use the words "Cherry Picking"? This should not have happened if Co2 is the control knob on climate
    The planet is warming, rather than show how ignorant your claims are lets just go back to the global temperatures.
    You really think this chart shows that the planet is now cooling?
    That's moronic.



    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  21. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    Costa del Sol is 625 KM from Madrid

    From your own article
    On Wednesday, February 28, doctors confirmed a locally-acquired case of malaria in Madrid. According to the University Hospital of Můstoles, the patient, a 3-month old infant who had not traveled to a malaria-affected area, is thought to have acquired the virus in the city.

    You just post & post & post & hope some of the BS sticks don't ya
    CM posted that it was ridiculous to claim malaria would hit Spain.
    Malaria hit Spain.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

  22. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    CM posted that it was ridiculous to claim malaria would hit Spain.
    Malaria hit Spain.
    Actually he posted that it was ridiculous to claim malaria would hit Costa del Sol
    a 3-month old infant who had not traveled to a malaria-affected area, is thought to have acquired the virus in Madrid
    625 km away

    Now you can continue to post massive amounts of propaganda filled with half truths, inaccuracies and wild speculations and we shall continue to show you for what you are
    Or
    You could smarten up do some fact checking before posting and stick to the facts

    It is obvious you will not even consider the more responsible route and will continue to prove how much of a propaganda effort is being put into "Climate Change"
    People get turned off when you lie to them once. Do it constantly & well...... you become a laughing stock
    You have passed that point long ago


    If you honestly believe you are right there is no need for lies, omissions of pertainted facts and misleading information
    Unless of coarse your lies, omissions of pertainted facts and misleading information is driven by an agenda rather than the truth

  23. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Wrong again, mr science.
    You picked one data point from a chart, all charts mentioned here use multiple measurements to get those points.
    You still picked an El Nino, record warm, year as your measurement.
    That, my dishonest friend, is cherry picking data.
    Oh El Nino ?
    Now you're trying to use natural climate variability to explain away an inconvenient cooling period
    Sorry but you have made it crystal clear that CO2 and CO2 alone is the control knob for climate

    if you are now saying El Nino is responsible for the US temperature spikes in 2012 and 2016 then how is natural climate variability not responsible for all or even the majority of any warming during any period under study?

    You just cheery picked yourself into a corner




    The reality is you picked a single El Nino event, record warm year to measure from.
    Too funny
    One only needs to look at an extended graph to see that climate alarmists picked the 1870s as a low temperature point as a reference.
    Now that is cherry picking



    There is no decline in US temperatures, you're bullshitting.
    Actually the NOAA data shows quite clearly the US average annual temperature has declined from 2012 to 2019 and from 2016 to 2019
    You have previously defended NOAA data as above reproach, so...... this is not bullshit




    Cherry picking, when one doesn't use your choice of warm US years you also get this from the same chart.
    Over the last 10 years, the US temp has increased.
    Over the last 20 years, the US temp has increased.
    Same with 30 or 40 years.
    You are cherry picking.
    Ignoring the medieval warming period, the Roman warming period and ignoring any natural climate variability is cherry picking

    Go grab the US charts for those temps then.
    I do not take orders from people I do not respect
    Garb them yourself
    What is wrong with you?

    Odd how Gavin Schmidt omitted mentioning recent cooling in the USA, North America, the Gulf of Mexico , no warming in Asia (I think Africa may have cooled a tad as well) when he reported 2019 as the second warmest period on record.
    Could Gavin have some bias?
    Why wont he debate Roy Spencer?


    It has not, you are lying based off of your cherry picking.
    No it is a factual statement backed by NOAA data
    It has cooled off in the USA the past 7 years
    that should not have happened if CO2 is the control knob for climate

    The planet is warming, rather than show how ignorant your claims are lets just go back to the global temperatures.
    You really think this chart shows that the planet is now cooling?
    That's moronic.
    I never said the planet is cooling.
    I was quite clear
    backed by NOAA data
    I simply pointed out the fact that It has cooled off in the USA the past 7 years
    that should not have happened if CO2 is the control knob for climate

  24. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLarue View Post
    Actually he posted that it was ridiculous to claim malaria would hit Costa del Sol
    a 3-month old infant who had not traveled to a malaria-affected area, is thought to have acquired the virus in Madrid
    625 km away
    Exactly, that report suggests that there are now mosquitos with malaria in Spain, which CM posted as a ridiculous prediction.
    Deal with it, you're wrong again.
    Donít be a tough guy. Donít be a fool! I will call you later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •