Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does PTBO suck!?

Lots of good intel on this thread! It’s good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    Houle? Not sure - she's on my TDL though.
    Average service at best, more perfunctory than anything. She also has a mummy tummy. It was short and quick with her, no passion, pedestrian.

No one's really answered the original question.

Why does it suck for us that are looking to play and treat women with respect here in Peterborough?

Well, from what I hear a majority of guys lowball the women, try to negotiate. We are also off the beaten track mostly, a half hour north of the 401. We aren't very big so not sure just how many players there are around here and our economy has sucked balls for a decade or more, meaning less people with the disposable income needed to afford this hobby?

Those are just my observations.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishJohnny View Post
    No one's really answered the original question.

Why does it suck for us that are looking to play and treat women with respect here in Peterborough?

Well, from what I hear a majority of guys lowball the women, try to negotiate. We are also off the beaten track mostly, a half hour north of the 401. We aren't very big so not sure just how many players there are around here and our economy has sucked balls for a decade or more, meaning less people with the disposable income needed to afford this hobby?

Those are just my observations.

pretty much covered it.
    therefore a drive of 60-90 mins will get you some sugar....

SkIbUm
    The Patch is truly a huge disappointment. I cottage in the Kawartha's for the summer and every Wednesday, I search Leolist for the lineup. I can't believe the terrible quality of ladies' that come through Ptbo. 2 weekends ago, I finally ordered an outcall to the cottage. What a mistake. I can't remember her name. I've blocked it out. One of many travelers through this area. My error was talking to her for a bit, asking if that would affect our time together and she said no. I told her that so many of my friends will want to meet her, if we have a good time. Off we finally went to my room and she said...only 15 minutes left. What the fuck? She didn't even want to start. Yes...of course I paid her upon arrival. Clothes came off, she said 10 more minutes. Maybe we shouldn't start. WTF? I said...just do something! Anything! Times up. She gets dressed and get this...she asks if this will affect me introducing her to my friends? Wow. Really? Loss for words.

I now hobby on my way to the lake. I guess I could research Oshawa.

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Is it more accurate to say the travellers are a separate problem?

Sure, the talent pool of locals and trusted regulars here isn't the greatest, but the girls that travel around giving poor service and ripoffs give the same shitty service whether they are in Peterborough, or Durham, or Hamilton, etc.

Loyal Order of Water Buffalo Lodge No. 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    therefore a drive of 60-90 mins will get you some sugar....
    I wish I could figure out how all of you people are getting that extra 2-3 hours to spare for travel. My choices are local, waiting for work to send me towards Oshawa, or doing without.

"Times up. She gets dressed and get this...she asks if this will affect me introducing her to my friends? Wow. Really? Loss for words."

Thanks for "introducing" her to us. If your memory gets an infusion of neurons then a link would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    Depends what you mean by legitimacy. Fakes pics do not always mean poor service, or vice versa. And lower end ladies may not be attractive, but are still legitimate.

I just scanned the LL ads back to Friday.

Sexy Star and Ava (Lindsay in/out) are both low priced BBW. Probably not your cup of tea, but the 2 in Lindsay both allow Greek which might be a factor.
    Jessica is also a low priced BBW, but in Peterborough outcalls only. No Greek though.
    Paris is a frequent visitor. Fake pics, but actually looks better in person. All safe services.
    Vivian is also a frequent visitor. Legit pics, but shitty service.
    Tina is legit, real pics, good service. All the other Asian ads are BS except hers.
    Emily Rushton is coming soon. Highly recommended if you want to splash out a premium rate.
    Harley Quinn is legit, real pics.

Can't confirm anyone else.
    Starr is an ex heroin junkie. Im all for people cleaning up but I would be hesitant. Use that knowledge as you wish.

Here's why Peterborough "sucks".

Although there are a few gems in Peterborough, as already mentioned, there's far more money to be made nearby in Greater Toronto. Clients in Toronto are also more likely to have serious money to spend, so the highly attractive ladies who can get $400 per hour for a session are going to go to T.O. and not to working-class Peterborough.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGary Diablo View Post
    Here's why Peterborough "sucks".

Although there are a few gems in Peterborough, as already mentioned, there's far more money to be made nearby in Greater Toronto. Clients in Toronto are also more likely to have serious money to spend, so the highly attractive ladies who can get $400 per hour for a session are going to go to T.O. and not to working-class Peterborough.
    Exactly

SkIbUm
    OK. So I'll ask. Who are these Ptbo gems? Please do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by SkIbUm View Post
    OK. So I'll ask. Who are these Ptbo gems? Please do tell.
    Tina is fantastic
    Paris is also highly rated.
    Melissa Blaze, Leyla and Emily Rushton are also often in Peterborough and are well-reviewed. Other than that, you'll need to go to the GTA.

SkIbUm
    Many thanks JeanGary

Anyone had the pleasure to play with Tia? She's 'new' i think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12