Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: She the north

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2006 View Post
    @nottyboi. You are absolutely 1000 per cent right. She seems a much nicer person and that goes a long way. After three months of being with someone the looks don't matter anymore and nothing worse than being with someone with a bad heart.

I'm sure there are a lot of boys and some young girls that have pulled it or rubbed it out to Bianca and good for them :-)

Like I said, if she becomes a mega star like Steffi Graf or Martina awesome. Let's see how her career evolves before we start renaming streets and givi g her keys to the city.
    Being the first Canadian to win a SLAM is a HUGE DEAL. It is worth a street and a key to the city. Think of all the thousands of kids that will be inspired to pick up a racquet, get of the couch and get out there. Tennis is a wonderful sport for kids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    I disagree shack, are you American? PTI is a myopic show, Kornheiser is oblivious of anything that happens beyond US borders. Michael Wilbon is cool, he's a Black Hawks fan and participates in Masai's Giants of Africa program. I'll stay with Tim and Sid...and Bianca
    That is common to most Americans. They think the US is the center of the universe. By no means do I think that they are the best thing ever. They have no idea what they are talking about whenever they happen to talk about soccer. I also don't like the massive overcoverage of basketball. They also aren't the best in hockey knowledge either. I like their style (they do not take themselves too seriously like SS does), I like their chemistry and I just find them more entertaining to watch. It's fun but not stupid. Having said that, in no way would I begrudge someone liking Tim and Sid more. Just saying why they don't do it for me.

The blowhard Steven A Smith said Masai should have left the Raptors, why would he leave? Toronto is the NBA's International beacon.
    He is a blowhard and has his own show which I do not watch.

@nottyboi. Fully agree. Just like the raptors will get more kids esp minorities to play basketball over ice hockey (the parents prob happy about this as basketball is way cheaper than ice hockey haha) this girl will get kids involved in tennis.

Probably not as many though because tennis is an elitist sport. To become good you have to practise and get coaching and that is not cheap.

I remember years ago Jonathon Powers got a lot of people into squash, another great sport for kids and everyone. But again squash is not cheap.

Please don't think I'm shitting on her for winning. Good for her but we need to see how she progresses. Let's hope she doesn't get hurt or burnout like others. One more thing I think people forget is that Serena williams is old for tennis and she recently became a mother. A lot of athletes once they have a family lose that killer instinct. So the question one has to also is did she beat a Serena Williams at 100%?

Look at Mohammed Ali. By the last couple of fights he had hung around too long and he wasn't as dominant.

I personally would hold off on naming streets and giving keys just yet until we see a real winning trend at the Grand Slams at least.

The only thing that might impede this woman is her health. If she can manage to avoid injuries then I'm confident she'll be a top 10 player for many years to come. Her technique, physicality and mental strength are top notch and she's barely 19. Serena destroyed everyone on the way to the final only to get demolished by Bianca in what was a very hostile environment. As previously mentioned, she's won against every top 10 opponent this year.

Blog Entries
    Probably not as many though because tennis is an elitist sport. To become good you have to practise and get coaching .
    Just wondering in which sport can someone become world class without practise? (Aside from Allen Iverson of course.) Who can do it in any sport without top level coaching and they all cost?

If anything, I'd say tennis is one of the least elitist sport. All you need are sneakers, a racket and some balls. There are public courts where anyone can walk on and play for hours and hours for free. It is one of the cheapest sports for kids.

Golf requires expensive equipment and playing a round is not cheap. Hockey equipment, ice time, joining leagues are expensive. IMO, those are a couple of sports that are more elitist than tennis.

Tim and Sid and Bianca.

Bianca rockin a pair of red leather pants, I've focused so much on Bianca the player, Bianca as an attractive girl slipped my mind. Her parents sat in for the interview and she looked totally with it as she described them, "The Two Cool Jackasses". She got the Tim and Sid Gift Basket which included a $20 Gift Card from Square One, a t-shirt withe her face on it for Coco, another for her with Coco picture on it.

Then she lost her poise as Sid walked in carrying the Larry O'Brien Trophy.

Bianca will be in Beijing when the NHL and NBA Seasons start. Any celebrations will have to be held back till November.

Blog Entries
    Bianca will be in Beijing when the NHL and NBA Seasons start. Any celebrations will have to be held back till November.

Is she throwing out the opening pitch tonight? Or did she do it already and I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Is she throwing out the opening pitch tonight? Or did she do it already and I missed it?
    That was not long after withdrawing from the Miami Open. In retrospect, should she have done it?

Just wondering in which sport can someone become world class without practise? (Aside from Allen Iverson of course.) Who can do it in any sport without top level coaching and they all cost?

If anything, I'd say tennis is one of the least elitist sport. All you need are sneakers, a racket and some balls. There are public courts where anyone can walk on and play for hours and hours for free. It is one of the cheapest sports for kids.

Golf requires expensive equipment and playing a round is not cheap. Hockey equipment, ice time, joining leagues are expensive. IMO, those are a couple of sports that are more elitist than tennis.
    Some of the world's best soccer players come from impoverished areas in their home countries.
    Some learn to play even without shoes. All you need is something to kick around.
    Yet in the "developed" countries, we tend to over structure things.

Quote Originally Posted by happ View Post
    Shes a slut ull see drake will bang her
    Shes wearin same nikee Losers as all the followers
    How many abortions has she had
    Has anybody jacked off to her yet
    Work on yourself dude. You hopefully will find peace that you need.

Cheers,

Shes not a product of immigration shes a product of feminism that stripped money away. She gave credit to tennis canada the state. Apparently her victory is good advertising for canada brand.
    What's your point? What are you trying to say?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bret View Post
    Some learn to play even without shoes.
    When I was a kid we went swimming wearing nothing.

I think running is another sport where the need for equipment is minimal. Wasn't there an Olympic runner who ran barefoot (too poor to buy shoes)?

"Abebe Bikila (Amharic: አበበ ቢቂላ; August 7, 1932 – October 25, 1973) was an Ethiopian marathon runner who was a back-to-back Olympic marathon champion. He won the first gold medal at the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome while running barefoot"

Quote Originally Posted by blixa View Post
    The only thing that might impede this woman is her health.
    Let's hope she doesn't get stabbed in the back by a German.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bret View Post
    Some of the world's best soccer players come from impoverished areas in their home countries.
    Some learn to play even without shoes. All you need is something to kick around.
    Yet in the "developed" countries, we tend to over structure things.
    Very valid point. Just saying that compared to a lot of sports, tennis is not overly expensive.

But even with soccer, at some point, they will need top level training and coaching.

happ has been to too many sausage parties.

Aldair was born into abject poverty in the favelas of Rio, he had to fight to survive. He won a World Cup with Brazil in 2002 but didn't get to start due to his tendency of getting red carded. He was a fierce defensive midfielder...sometimes too fierce. His time at Roma ended when he got into a brawl with Galatasary players after drop kicking one of them. The team had a rough ride getting out of Istanbul.

Bianca hasn't lost a competitive match since bowing out to Julia Goerges at Auckland. The other three were all withdrawls. She's eventually going to lose, I wonder how Canadians will react when that happens?

Julia Goerges is HOT!

Bianca had to qualify for Auckland, The Australian Open and Indian Wells. The Rogers Cup is now almost at the same level as Indian Wells, it's used to set up the ranking going into the draw for the US Open. That's how Marie Bouzkova got into the draw without having to qualify for Flushing Meadows.

The full match is available on YT.

But even with soccer, at some point, they will need top level training and coaching.
    Coaching is needed for team playing, that I understand. Never
    know a player has to learn their skills like dribbling from a trainer.
    Certainly the great ones like Pele, Garrincha, George Best and
    Maradona were self-taught. No one could possibly be good
    enough to have taught them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oil&gas View Post
    Coaching is needed for team playing, that I understand. Never
    know a player has to learn their skills like dribbling from a trainer.
    Certainly the great ones like Pele, Garrincha, George Best and
    Maradona were self-taught. No one could possibly be good
    enough to have taught them.
    They need to have the basic skills first. I think tennis is similar in that regard.

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She might be trans
    We the north has it gotten you pussy or more bitches
    drizzy
    Shes ur typical cdn chic brought up on a steady diet of hip hop n feminism. Notice her drizzy drawl. Make it easy for her to kick u in the ass. She said Champagne Papi where r u ya all the chix for him none for u. Enjoy nikee!
    Shes not a product of immigration shes a product of feminism that stripped money away. She gave credit to tennis canada the state. Apparently her victory is good advertising for canada brand.
    She'll never suck ur cock
    What the AF? What is your problem? Calling her a slut, trans? Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Fabulously Full Figured Fun

Jessica Rain

Twitter: @MsJessicaRainSP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rain View Post
    What the AF? What is your problem? Calling her a slut, trans? Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    I already listed those in the Seeking Arrangement thread where he is giving "advice" and said who would follow the dating advice of someone who posts this stuff.

Please don't think I'm shitting on her for winning.

One more thing I think people forget is that Serena williams is old for tennis and she recently became a mother. A lot of athletes once they have a family lose that killer instinct. So the question one has to also is did she beat a Serena Williams at 100%?
    Sure sounds like you're trying to discredit her win and making excuses for Serena. Virtually all of the sports commentators favoured Serena to win. Make all the excuses you want, she simply got outplayed by Bianca, fair and square.

@gameboy. I'm just being real. Let's not start sucking each other's dicks yet. She just won one major. We need to see a trend to be sure.

Like others have said this chick is injury prone she could get hurt and that's abwrap or maybe she just got lucky or maybe she's that good.

I guess I'm not as easily impressed as others.

You know who's great and I don't like the team or the coach Tom Brady. He's won more rings than anyone that's an example of a championship trend. Shit every dog gets lucky once in a while. Nick Foles won a ring let's see if he can do it again.

@gameboy. I'm just being real. Let's not start sucking each other's dicks yet. She just won one major. We need to see a trend to be sure.

Like others have said this chick is injury prone she could get hurt and that's abwrap or maybe she just got lucky or maybe she's that good.

I guess I'm not as easily impressed as others.

You know who's great and I don't like the team or the coach Tom Brady. He's won more rings than anyone that's an example of a championship trend. Shit every dog gets lucky once in a while. Nick Foles won a ring let's see if he can do it again.
    Bianca has beaten 8 top 10 players. Her win against Serena wasn’t fluke or luck. Serena destroyed almost every player on her way to final.Her quarter final match was over in like 40 minutes,and then she was demolished by Bianca in the final both physically and mentally, not because she wasn’t 100% ,it was just because Bianca is that good.
    And Serena being Serena(who I believe is not a nice person) instead of being fair and gracious and giving Bianca credit for the great match she played, she gave us story as how she wasn’t 100% and it was one the worst finals she has played.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast